Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman

+7
mossman
dutchclogs
margaret
tanszi
T4two
Karen
Annabel
11 posters

Go down

If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Empty If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman

Post  Annabel Sun 7 Jul - 19:28

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14934840-if-maddie-mccann-is-alive-who-died-in-parents-rental-apartment

If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?
London : United Kingdom | Jul 05, 2013 at 6:11 PM PDT
By Chelsea Hoffman
Did Madeleine McCann die in apartment 5A?
2013 02 20 apartment 4

Scotland Yard officials are now claiming that they believe Madeleine McCann is still alive. Of course, this completely contradicts all of the evidence gathered in the case thus far, so it would be interesting to know what their theories are. If little Maddie is still alive, then who died in the apartment rented by her parents in Portugal?

Even as recently as three years ago Portuguese police were convinced that little Madeleine died in the rental apartment. There was even mention of disbelief that the McCanns (Kate and Gerry) were never brought up on charges for leaving Maddie and her siblings alone the night she vanished. It was believed (at least as recently as three years ago) that Maddie suffered a fatal accident when left alone that night and that her parents "simulated" the abduction.

As for physical and forensic evidence: Cadaver dogs hit on the scents of blood and human decomposition in more than one part of the rental apartment -- indicating that someone had died in it. Records indicate that there are no known deaths to have occurred in the rental -- but there is one "crime," and that's the so called abduction of Madeleine McCann.

There is also the issue of the post-mortem blood located in the rental apartment and tested to be an 88% match to little Maddie. Even though 88% is too low to be legally useful, it still shows that a female related to Kate and Gerry McCann died in the apartment -- and their other two children are alive. The logical conclusion at this point would be that Madeleine died in apartment 5A while her parents drank with friends several yards away from their unsupervised kids.

So, again, if Maddie McCann is alive, then who died in apartment 5A?
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Empty Re: If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman

Post  tanszi Sun 7 Jul - 21:16

that's what I like straight to the point, asking basic questions/
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Empty Re: If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 8 Jul - 2:16

All HOPE, for wee Madeleine, died in apartment 5A.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 8 Jul - 7:01

The Yard should be screaming from rooftops that the CONCLUSION of the Portuguese Police is that :

The Minor Maddeleine McCann died in apt 5a,  a simulation of abducted was created and that the parents Kate & Gerald McCann are involved in the occulation of the cadaver of THEIR child Madeleine McCann.  They could then go on to say - Portuguese inept,  bungling sardine munching coppers and then INSIST that they WILL prove otherwise.

Again I cannot for the life of me believe this will be a cover up - the above and all the relevant facts are all over the net!  Writers have written books etc etc profilers have stated their views - one only wonders how STUPID to the Yard think we all are.  As for David Cameron looking like an absolute twat - I just dont see it UNLESS their is something extremely untowards going on in Government??

NO!!  I cannot get my head around all articles in the media - something tells me the newspapers are taking the piss!!

This has to be one of the funniest TWEETS ever!!!If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman 294124 

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 9m
Can You Help Us? We're searching for a patsy (any paedophile will do but preferably a dead 'un) Please Contact: #McCann #FindaPatsyCampaign
Details Expand Collapse

with permission from JillyCL
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 8 Jul - 9:36

Listen to redwoods latest interview very carefully. He uses the word DEFINITIVE PROOF that Madeleine died. Even Martin Grimes will say the dogs evidence is not definitive. Listen and re-listen to his interview, I think it is a very cleverly worded statement. If he had definitive proof she was dead he would either have a body or a suspect or both.

Again I will say he cannot say the parents are persons of interest or suspects. He has to deny that publically. Even to say no comment will lead to speculation. The only answer he can give is no, otherwise all hell will break loose in the press.

I'm still not convinced of a whitewash. I believe there is always going to be the potential for one until a proper arrest is made, due to the powers at work behind the scenes.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 8 Jul - 9:58

Quite, but unfortunately nobody with any clout is asking this question.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 8 Jul - 11:36

And don't forget, the existence of cadaver odour has been CONFIRMED by the McCanns because of Kate signing all those deaths....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Mon 8 Jul - 11:50

Annabel wrote:There is also the issue of the post-mortem blood located in the rental apartment and tested to be an 88% match to little Maddie.
Ah yes, the post-mortem blood, that'll prove it every time, sigh.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 8 Jul - 11:55

are you sighing because it is so evident.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 8 Jul - 12:18

Palmeras16 wrote:
Annabel wrote:There is also the issue of the post-mortem blood located in the rental apartment and tested to be an 88% match to little Maddie.

I wonder what the 88% match to Maddie works out like when you remember both Tia Sharp and April Jones blood matches were scored at a billion to one.  
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 8 Jul - 12:44

Redwood doesn't look very intelligent does he, too verbose and enjoying the limelight to be taken seriously . However, this attitude is maybe a signal that the Reveiw is not to be taken seriously and it will be "as you were" when these "38 people of interest " turn out to be anything but. Ergo, another £1 million or so of taxpayers money wasted . Still no news on the launch of Kate's third book, I hope the Publishers have had second thoughts .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 8 Jul - 12:54

T4two wrote:Quite, but unfortunately nobody with any clout is asking this question.

Yes, that is either a crying shame, or at the request of SY. Why does an interviewer not directly ask Redwood what his opinion is about the dogs indications ? I continue to hope the interviews he gives are carefully to script, with no questions other than those already agreed to. We know they do this for Kate and Gerry so why not for SY ?

Again it goes back to what he can and cannot say without there being legal implications. So really the only question is why he bothers with these interviews at all. That is the only thing I question at the minute. What is he trying to achieve by speaking publically ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 8 Jul - 13:07

[quote="Karen"]The Yard should be screaming from rooftops that the CONCLUSION of the Portuguese Police is that :

The Minor Maddeleine McCann died in apt 5a,  a simulation of abducted was created and that the parents Kate & Gerald McCann are involved in the occulation of the cadaver of THEIR child Madeleine McCann.  They could then go on to say - Portuguese inept,  bungling sardine munching coppers and then INSIST that they WILL prove otherwise.

Again I cannot for the life of me believe this will be a cover up - the above and all the relevant facts are all over the net!  Writers have written books etc etc profilers have stated their views - one only wonders how STUPID to the Yard think we all are.  As for David Cameron looking like an absolute twat - I just dont see it UNLESS their is something extremely untowards going on in Government??

NO!!  I cannot get my head around all articles in the media - something tells me the newspapers are taking the piss!!

This has to be one of the funniest TWEETS ever!!!If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman 294124 

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 9m
Can You Help Us? We're searching for a patsy (any paedophile will do but preferably a dead 'un) Please Contact: #McCann #FindaPatsyCampaign
Details Expand Collapse

with permission from JillyCL[/quote

ROFL If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman 23324 If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman 23324

Last edited by dutchclogs on Mon 8 Jul - 13:11; edited 1 time in total
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 8 Jul - 13:07

Palmeras16 wrote:

DNA profiling and forensic testing has been hailed the world over in solving crime. Indeed dogs are coming to the forefront also more and more as a very successful and useful police resource.

Why is it that the only time these tools are completely disregarded is when it comes to the MCCann case. Neither resource is infallible and never have they been cited as such. They are considered helpful tools, the building blocks of solving a crime, except when that crime occurred in PDL.

Whenever the blood in 5a is mentioned it is immediately disregarded. Why ? To mention the existence of the blood is in no way to implicate her parents, there just seems to be an assumption made by those wishing to support the McCanns.

As a parent, I would die at that one single piece of news......my child is missing and there is blood in the apartment with a high per cent age match to my child. I know I could not function normally ever again. It is the complete non reaction by the McCanns to that news and the immediate reaction to excuse its existence that must seriously be questioned.

There was blood there, fact. No confirmed source has as yet been found, fact. There is a high per centage match to Madeleine McCann, fact. Madeleine McCann is missing, fact.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 8 Jul - 13:28

mossman wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:

DNA profiling and forensic testing has been hailed the world over in solving crime.  Indeed dogs are coming to the forefront also more and more as a very successful and useful police resource.

Why is it that the only time these tools are completely disregarded is when it comes to the MCCann case.  Neither resource is infallible and never have they been cited as such.  They are considered helpful tools, the building blocks of solving a crime, except when that crime occurred in PDL.

Whenever the blood in 5a is mentioned it is immediately disregarded.  Why ?  To mention the existence of the blood is in no way to implicate her parents, there just seems to be an assumption made by those wishing to support the McCanns.

As a parent, I would die at that one single piece of news......my child is missing and there is blood in the apartment with a high per cent age match to my child.  I know I could not function normally ever again.  It is the complete non reaction by the McCanns to that news and the immediate reaction to excuse its existence that must seriously be questioned.

There was blood there, fact.  No confirmed source has as yet been found, fact.  There is a high per centage match to Madeleine McCann, fact.  Madeleine McCann is missing, fact.

There was no disputing the 15 of 19 markers found which stuart Prior said would be sufficient to charge someone in the U.K.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 8 Jul - 13:33

mossman wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:

DNA profiling and forensic testing has been hailed the world over in solving crime.  Indeed dogs are coming to the forefront also more and more as a very successful and useful police resource.

Why is it that the only time these tools are completely disregarded is when it comes to the MCCann case.  Neither resource is infallible and never have they been cited as such.  They are considered helpful tools, the building blocks of solving a crime, except when that crime occurred in PDL.

Whenever the blood in 5a is mentioned it is immediately disregarded.  Why ?  To mention the existence of the blood is in no way to implicate her parents, there just seems to be an assumption made by those wishing to support the McCanns.

As a parent, I would die at that one single piece of news......my child is missing and there is blood in the apartment with a high per cent age match to my child.  I know I could not function normally ever again.  It is the complete non reaction by the McCanns to that news and the immediate reaction to excuse its existence that must seriously be questioned.

There was blood there, fact.  No confirmed source has as yet been found, fact.  There is a high per centage match to Madeleine McCann, fact.  Madeleine McCann is missing, fact.

WHY do the MET Police boast about their specialist dog units?
They seem to think they are pretty good at finding bodies, blood, money, drugs etc.,
Maybe they should disband all their dog sections and save the taxpayer obviously wasted money. If it saves the Met £5 Million a year they could then re-allocated say £3 Million to Operation Grange to help find a single missing child, to the exclusion of all financial help to find other missing children, Madeleine McCann.
Winners all round.
Met saves £2 million, no cash help to investigate other missing kids, the McCanns, and ONLY the McCanns, get extra £3 MILLION allocated for their ongoing 'search' for their one single missing child.
Sorted!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Mon 8 Jul - 15:01; edited 2 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Mon 8 Jul - 14:52

tanszi wrote:are you sighing because it is so evident.

Perhaps someone can explain post-mortem blood to me.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100If Maddie McCann is alive, who died in parent's rental apartment?/Chelsea Hoffman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 8 Jul - 15:41

Palmeras16 wrote:
tanszi wrote:are you sighing because it is so evident.

Perhaps someone can explain post-mortem blood to me.

That would be the blood from Maddies cadaver that was found in various places,in the files if you need to check.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down