Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily express - FRONT page

+9
weissnicht
Claudia79
Carolina
interested
Karen
jeanmonroe
tanszi
mossman
maebee
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Daily express - FRONT page - Page 2 Empty Canadian article

Post  Guest Sat 13 Jul - 11:07

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/07/12/undying-hope-2/

A link to the actual article - comments are at present not being whooshed. Stephen Birch has chipped in!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daily express - FRONT page - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily express - FRONT page

Post  Panda Sat 13 Jul - 11:51

Just read the Express Article, surprised they have taken so long to comment, usually among the first.

this bit interests me:-

"The conventions set out procedures for matters such as the exchange of legal papers, holding hearings by video-link, the control of undercover officers, phone taps and interception of email and other communications."

does this mean the phone taps between the Tapas 9 which the Portugese Judge said were too intrusive as evidence can now be used???? Phone taps, interception of email and other communications ??? Will these be passed on to SY? Maybe, just maybe, the 38 "persons of interest" is a smoke screen .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Daily express - FRONT page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily express - FRONT page - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 13 Jul - 13:52

So they used their life savings eh?

Next they'll be telling us that they had to sell that big ugly house and the 4x4 ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Daily express - FRONT page - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily express - FRONT page - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sat 13 Jul - 15:23

Panda wrote:

does this mean the phone taps between the Tapas 9 which the Portugese Judge said were too intrusive as evidence can now be used???? Phone taps, interception of email and other communications ???   Will these be passed on to SY?  Maybe, just maybe, the 38 "persons of interest" is a smoke screen .

Panda, perhaps this is why the Macs have looked so miserable of late, have they been told the witheld files are to be passed to SY without them getting their grubby hands on them
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 13 Jul - 15:45

duncanmac wrote:
Panda wrote:

does this mean the phone taps between the Tapas 9 which the Portugese Judge said were too intrusive as evidence can now be used???? Phone taps, interception of email and other communications ???   Will these be passed on to SY?  Maybe, just maybe, the 38 "persons of interest" is a smoke screen .

Panda, perhaps this is why the Macs have looked so miserable of late, have they been told the witheld files are to be passed to SY without them getting their grubby hands on them

Hi duncanmac..... we have had comment from Clarence and the McCanns, but no public appearances . I must admit that Redwood looks to me not a really intelligent type if you know what I mean, but he is a Chief Detective Inspector so one assumes he knows what he is doing although if he is passing on info to the McCanns that is well out of order. What's that saying " a Spratt to catch a Mackerel ",could be. A few weeks ago I used "what do they know " to ask Scotland Yard if they had interviewed Halligen in Prison regarding the £300,000 paid to him from the fund. The usual reply "Cannot divulge" but 10 days later Halligen is extradited to the US, don't tell me that was sheer coincidence!!! I think the Fund is the only way to get justice for Madeleine , apart from the neglect charge which has lapsed what other charge can they bring?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2