Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years)

3 posters

Go down

Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years) Empty Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years)

Post  interested Thu 1 Aug - 21:26

The Daily Mail Online has a very interesting article about a 74 year old grandmother who has been charged with the murder of her 14 year old grandaughter who "disappeared" in 1998. No body has ever been found.

interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years) Empty Re: Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years)

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 1 Aug - 21:46

interested wrote:The Daily Mail Online has a very interesting article about a 74 year old grandmother who has been charged with the murder of her  14 year old grandaughter who "disappeared"  in 1998.  No body has ever been found.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382373/Grandmother-14-year-old-girl-disappeared-15-years-ago-arrested-murder.html
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years) Empty Re: Body Never Found - Grandmother arrested (after 15 years)

Post  interested Fri 2 Aug - 0:18

Thanks to AnnaEsse for posting the link.

What I find interesting about this case (beside the fact that no body has been found) is that "All of (the grandmother's) statements over the years have been inconsistent. Trying to sort them out just didn't make any sense. We just followed up on all of that."

Now, why should that remind me of the McCanns?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Aug - 9:34

Perhaps it's just because the writer of the article is called Jaymi McCann, Interested - no similarities of course anywhere else.......

Says I with tongue firmly in cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 2 Aug - 13:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Perhaps it's just because the writer of the article is called Jaymi McCann, Interested - no similarities of course anywhere else.......

Haha, so it is! I'd b a rubbish detective as I didn't even notice the name.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 2 Aug - 16:59

wjk wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Perhaps it's just because the writer of the article is called Jaymi McCann, Interested - no similarities of course anywhere else.......

Haha, so it is! I'd b a rubbish detective as I didn't even notice the name.

I didn't catch the writer's name either. LOL
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down