Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 2 Sep - 21:08

Some of you may be aware that I was admin of the former Controversy group but I was suddenly 'removed' by two of the admin, apparently to 'save' the group.

After a rollercoaster of the last three weeks I have managed to get the new group together, which was closed for a while, and we are now ready to do what we are all here to do.

The group focuses on allowing the UK public to see the details of the files that has not been available in the media.  

There is no need to join the group, EVERYONE can view as an OPEN group.

I have also set up a REFERENCE group where I update all the threads from each day to allow non Facebook members to see the discussions.


HDH Welcome Page with a link to the Facebook Group.

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/HiDeHo-WELCOME-GUIDELINES-1-2206031.html


Oriiginally we had gained 2,000 members since December but the NEW HDH has 700 members already including many well established members.

I would love to encourage everyone to share our link so we can, maybe, allow some of the people in the UK to learn the truth.

We are all working for the same thing!

We all want to see justice for Madeleine!

Hope to see some of you pop by help with  information for the newbies!

Many of them had no idea there was a possibility there was not an abduction!...we ARE making a difference!  

HDH CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/



Last edited by HiDeHo on Tue 3 Sep - 1:26; edited 1 time in total

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 2 Sep - 21:39

HiDeHo wrote:Some of you may be aware that I was admin of the former Controversy group but I was suddenly 'removed' by two of the admin, apparently to 'save' the group.

After a rollercoaster of the last three weeks I have managed to get the new group together, which was closed for a while, and we are now ready to do what we are all here to do.

The group focuses on allowing the UK public to see the details of the files that has not been available in the media.  

There is no need to join the group, EVERYONE can view as an OPEN group.

I have also set up a REFERENCE group where I update all the threads from each day to allow non Facebook members to see the discussions.


HDH Welcome Page with a link to the Facebook Group.

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/HiDeHo-WELCOME-GUIDELINES-1-2206031.html


Oriiginally we had gained 2,000 members since December but the NEW HDH has 700 members already including many well established members.

I would love to encourage everyone to share our link so we can, maybe, allow some of the people in the UK to learn the truth.

We are all working for the same thing!

We all want to see justice for Madeleine!

Hope to see some of you pop by help with  information for the newbies!

Many of them had no idea there was a possibility there was not an abduction!...we ARE making a difference!  

HDH CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/
Just checked! I've joined! Thanks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  cherry1 on Mon 2 Sep - 22:26

The group is based on factual information from the PJ files as well as other facts about the case of which so many people who have only heard and seen what is trotted out in the British media are completely unaware about. A good place to direct people to for links, videos etc. as well.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 2 Sep - 22:46

Thanks. I've joined too

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 3 Sep - 1:18

 Thanks everyone! We are very proud to have many of the forum members and admin including Jill, Astro and Kazlux...and Anna.

It is not so much a forum about deep discussions as we are used to here...We see a lot of people join that have no idea about any of the investigation, so although a lot of the info is repeated, it is great to see how so many people FINALLY see the details and are curious.

It's a great opportunity to impart all the information we have gathered in the forums over the years and use it to help others!

There have been many 'light bulb' moments for some of the newbies along the way and stories from those that were oblivious to the possibility that the McCanns may have been involved.

We ARE reaching those that have been manipulated by the media.....and though we have been featured on the front page of the Express and Star and a third article, there is a good side...we get LOTS of new members.

I believe the Express knows what it is doing when it draws attention to us....Everyone is exposed to the truth!  

Thanks everyone!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  dutchclogs on Tue 3 Sep - 4:25

HiDeHo    

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 62
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  pennylane on Tue 3 Sep - 8:40

Fantastic work HiDeHo!  Your work is amazing, and we are blessed to have you amongst us!  

Thank you for your determination and tenacity in spreading the truth that the McCanns are so desperate to suppress.  

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  cass on Tue 3 Sep - 9:22

thanks hodeoho - i was on all the groups on fb - i am on your fb but as kat - think im a member of the group gonna have to check - thankyou too for the work that you put in

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 3 Sep - 11:33

dutchclogs wrote:HiDeHo    
   

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  kitti on Tue 3 Sep - 17:44

FAKE KIDNAPPING...




Two British tourists have ended up in hot water in Portugal following what was, apparently, a fake kidnap. Police were scrambled after receiving calls about two women being forced into a white van by masked men in Lisbon. However, inside the van they found two British women who had reportedly paid to be kidnapped during a 40th-birthday party. They were arrested, along with four Portuguese nationals – the owner of the unnamed 'kidnapping' firm and three other men involved in the fake kidnap on Sunday afternoon. The six unnamed people, aged between 27 and 40, were due in court in Lisbon yesterday on suspicion of CRIMINAL SIMULATION which carries a maximum ONE YEAR prison sentence. Extreme kidnapping is said to be a new craze among thrill-seekers, costing up to £1,000. [source]

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  wantthetruth on Tue 3 Sep - 18:37

Well done HiDeHo

It's been a hard slog for you but your work is apreiciated!   

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 3 Sep - 20:39

Im in  

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  wjk on Tue 3 Sep - 20:52

Me too  

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  snowflake on Tue 3 Sep - 21:18

Me too:woohoo: 

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  comperedna on Wed 4 Sep - 13:38

and me.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 4 Sep - 14:04

Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  kathybelle on Wed 4 Sep - 14:31

So have I.  

Thank you HiDeHo.  

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  fred on Wed 4 Sep - 16:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?
Very conspicious by her absence!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  snowflake on Wed 4 Sep - 20:23

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?

Don't think so NBY, nothing new to read there.

Same old, same old................

I've read all the "alien territory" myths, "facts",.................  xx

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 4 Sep - 22:22

snowflake wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?
Don't think so NBY, nothing new to read there.

Same old, same old................

I've read all the "alien territory" myths, "facts",.................  xx
You shouldn't speak like that about Kate's 'bewk'. She may not like it and even sue you.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  pennylane on Wed 4 Sep - 22:26

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?
Don't think so NBY, nothing new to read there.

Same old, same old................

I've read all the "alien territory" myths, "facts",.................  xx
You shouldn't speak like that about Kate's 'bewk'. She may not like it and even sue you.
Sound advice, Claudia

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  tanszi on Wed 4 Sep - 22:29

excellent comment Claudia79 and I agree with Pennylane, sound advice to Snowflake.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 4 Sep - 22:50

I do think that anyone who has read Kate's book in its entirety without tearing their hair out and / or kicking every inanimate object in sight deserves a medal!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  chrissie1 on Wed 4 Sep - 23:09

  ive joined and a friend from work has joined too  

chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum