Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

+14
snowflake
fred
kathybelle
comperedna
wjk
Lillyofthevalley
wantthetruth
kitti
AnnaEsse
cass
dutchclogs
HiDeHo
dazedandconfused
cherry1
18 posters

Go down

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Empty The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  HiDeHo Mon 2 Sep - 21:08

Some of you may be aware that I was admin of the former Controversy group but I was suddenly 'removed' by two of the admin, apparently to 'save' the group.

After a rollercoaster of the last three weeks I have managed to get the new group together, which was closed for a while, and we are now ready to do what we are all here to do.

The group focuses on allowing the UK public to see the details of the files that has not been available in the media.  

There is no need to join the group, EVERYONE can view as an OPEN group.

I have also set up a REFERENCE group where I update all the threads from each day to allow non Facebook members to see the discussions.

HDH Welcome Page with a link to the Facebook Group.

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/HiDeHo-WELCOME-GUIDELINES-1-2206031.html

Oriiginally we had gained 2,000 members since December but the NEW HDH has 700 members already including many well established members.

I would love to encourage everyone to share our link so we can, maybe, allow some of the people in the UK to learn the truth.

We are all working for the same thing!

We all want to see justice for Madeleine!

Hope to see some of you pop by help with  information for the newbies!

Many of them had no idea there was a possibility there was not an abduction!...we ARE making a difference!  

HDH CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Header12

Last edited by HiDeHo on Tue 3 Sep - 1:26; edited 1 time in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Empty Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Sep - 21:39

HiDeHo wrote:Some of you may be aware that I was admin of the former Controversy group but I was suddenly 'removed' by two of the admin, apparently to 'save' the group.

After a rollercoaster of the last three weeks I have managed to get the new group together, which was closed for a while, and we are now ready to do what we are all here to do.

The group focuses on allowing the UK public to see the details of the files that has not been available in the media.  

There is no need to join the group, EVERYONE can view as an OPEN group.

I have also set up a REFERENCE group where I update all the threads from each day to allow non Facebook members to see the discussions.

HDH Welcome Page with a link to the Facebook Group.

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/WELCOME-to-HDH-Controversy-Info/HiDeHo-WELCOME-GUIDELINES-1-2206031.html

Oriiginally we had gained 2,000 members since December but the NEW HDH has 700 members already including many well established members.

I would love to encourage everyone to share our link so we can, maybe, allow some of the people in the UK to learn the truth.

We are all working for the same thing!

We all want to see justice for Madeleine!

Hope to see some of you pop by help with  information for the newbies!

Many of them had no idea there was a possibility there was not an abduction!...we ARE making a difference!  

HDH CONTROVERSY of Madeleine McCann.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/
Just checked! I've joined! Thanks
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Empty Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!

Post  cherry1 Mon 2 Sep - 22:26

The group is based on factual information from the PJ files as well as other facts about the case of which so many people who have only heard and seen what is trotted out in the British media are completely unaware about. A good place to direct people to for links, videos etc. as well.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 2 Sep - 22:46

Thanks. I've joined too
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Sep - 1:18

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 192282 Thanks everyone! We are very proud to have many of the forum members and admin including Jill, Astro and Kazlux...and Anna.

It is not so much a forum about deep discussions as we are used to here...We see a lot of people join that have no idea about any of the investigation, so although a lot of the info is repeated, it is great to see how so many people FINALLY see the details and are curious.

It's a great opportunity to impart all the information we have gathered in the forums over the years and use it to help others!

There have been many 'light bulb' moments for some of the newbies along the way and stories from those that were oblivious to the possibility that the McCanns may have been involved.

We ARE reaching those that have been manipulated by the media.....and though we have been featured on the front page of the Express and Star and a third article, there is a good side...we get LOTS of new members.

I believe the Express knows what it is doing when it draws attention to us....Everyone is exposed to the truth! The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 192282 

Thanks everyone!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 3 Sep - 4:25

HiDeHo  The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 944533 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 307691 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 3 Sep - 8:40

Fantastic work HiDeHo!  Your work is amazing, and we are blessed to have you amongst us!  

Thank you for your determination and tenacity in spreading the truth that the McCanns are so desperate to suppress. The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 307691 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 3 Sep - 9:22

thanks hodeoho - i was on all the groups on fb - i am on your fb but as kat - think im a member of the group gonna have to check - thankyou too for the work that you put in
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 3 Sep - 11:33

dutchclogs wrote:HiDeHo  The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 944533 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 307691 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Icon_flower
The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 944533 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 307691 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 307691 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 3 Sep - 17:44

FAKE KIDNAPPING...

Two British tourists have ended up in hot water in Portugal following what was, apparently, a fake kidnap. Police were scrambled after receiving calls about two women being forced into a white van by masked men in Lisbon. However, inside the van they found two British women who had reportedly paid to be kidnapped during a 40th-birthday party. They were arrested, along with four Portuguese nationals – the owner of the unnamed 'kidnapping' firm and three other men involved in the fake kidnap on Sunday afternoon. The six unnamed people, aged between 27 and 40, were due in court in Lisbon yesterday on suspicion of CRIMINAL SIMULATION which carries a maximum ONE YEAR prison sentence. Extreme kidnapping is said to be a new craze among thrill-seekers, costing up to £1,000. [source]
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 3 Sep - 18:37

Well done HiDeHo

It's been a hard slog for you but your work is apreiciated! The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 944533 The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 944533 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 3 Sep - 20:39

Im in The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 873702 
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 3 Sep - 20:52

Me too The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 849426 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Sep - 21:18

Me too:woohoo: 
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Wed 4 Sep - 13:38

and me.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Sep - 14:04

Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 4 Sep - 14:31

So have I. The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 25346 

Thank you HiDeHo. The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Icon_flower 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 4 Sep - 16:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?
Very conspicious by her absence!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Wed 4 Sep - 20:23

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Don't think so NBY, nothing new to read there.

Same old, same old................

I've read all the "alien territory" myths, "facts",.................The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 49091  xx
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 4 Sep - 22:22

snowflake wrote:

I've read all the "alien territory" myths, "facts",.................The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 49091  xx
You shouldn't speak like that about Kate's 'bewk'. She may not like it and even sue you.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 4 Sep - 22:26

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:

You shouldn't speak like that about Kate's 'bewk'. She may not like it and even sue you.
Sound advice, Claudia The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 4 Sep - 22:29

excellent comment Claudia79 and I agree with Pennylane, sound advice to Snowflake.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Sep - 22:50

I do think that anyone who has read Kate's book in its entirety without tearing their hair out and / or kicking every inanimate object in sight deserves a medal!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Wed 4 Sep - 23:09

The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 306321  ive joined and a friend from work has joined too The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN! 307691 
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down