Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

+29
almostgothic
Lioned
MaryB
fred
cass
chrissie
kitti
margaret
weissnicht
Panda
SteveT
Annabel
fuzeta
jassi
Karen
LJC
Freja53
pennylane
Loopdaloop
mara thon
quickfingers
dutchclogs
marxman
wjk
comperedna
saloongirl
Keela
mossman
frencheuropean
33 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  Guest Fri 11 Oct - 9:40

"taken the little girl"??? WTF??? I'd be screaming, "taken MY DAUGHTER!!!!" Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Oct - 9:40

It is beginning to look as if it's all about:

1) The Met being seen to be 'doing something'.

2) BBC audience ratings.

If the prog itself is as crappy as all the preceding hype, it won't be worth watching.
Especially as they have now been MURPHIED.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Oct - 9:46

margaret wrote:I can't believe Kate actually says 'we're not the ones who have done anything wrong here.....'

That is NOT going to go down well with all sensible parents who don't neglect their toddlers to go out on the lash.  

Have this couple no shame? never an ounce of regret, I'm appalled.
Spot on!
Complete lack of awareness re public opinion.
Mr & Mrs Joe Public are going to be absolutely OUTRAGED at that remark.
Heavy objects will be thrown at TV sets up and down the land.
With just a few ill-chosen words she has just destroyed her own case.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Oct - 9:51

Iris wrote: "taken the little girl"??? WTF???  I'd be screaming, "taken MY DAUGHTER!!!!"  Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 371436
Oh yes - distancing herself from what happened - again.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 11 Oct - 10:02

Waiting for deadwoods 'revelation'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 11 Oct - 10:12

margaret wrote:I can't believe Kate actually says 'we're not the ones who have done anything wrong here.....'

That is NOT going to go down well with all sensible parents who don't neglect their toddlers to go out on the lash.  

Same here margaret. I can't believe that she can actually spout that nonsense and think that it's ok. Well....I can actually having followed the case. I hope that it makes people sit up, take notice and question their version of events.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 11 Oct - 10:17

omg - taken the little girl - i have tears here just listerning to it - theres already a saying DOING A MCANN what kind of message is thois sending out -- also wonder if they are loking into forums for responces to the trailer - watch that little gem get edited
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Oct - 10:22

kitti wrote:Waiting for deadwoods 'revelation'
Yes indeed.
I really do hope that Redwood (pleasantly) surprises us.
And I would give him lots of applause if he did.

But from where I'm sitting, from what we've gleaned so far up to Friday Oct 11th, I'm not holding my breath.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 11 Oct - 11:24

kitti wrote:Waiting for deadwoods 'revelation'
He won a tenner on last weeks lottery!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 11 Oct - 11:37

If he won last week it would have been £25 not ten.  Surely not yet another inconsistency!
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 11 Oct - 18:28

They and Mitchell have told the same BS for so long they've managed to convinced themselves that they are as innocent and pure as the driven snow.. 

IIRC didn't Dr Gerry comment back in 2007 or 2008 that they must have been watched by the 'abductor'? 

Didn't they say on tv that Madeleine had sobbed and asked why they didn't come when she was crying?

Didn't they go out on the razz with their buddies again even after their daughter had questioned where they where?

These are the actions of parents who have done nothing wrong?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Oct - 20:18

A book on the subject of everything the McCanns have done wrong would be very weighty indeed!

There is a nauseating passage in Kate's book where she wondered if, while she was admiring Madeleine on that last day, the abductor was doing the same thing.

The implied link between the way that Kate and the "abductor" were looking at her daughter is unsettling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Oct - 20:40

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A book on the subject of everything the McCanns have done wrong would be very weighty indeed!

There is a nauseating passage in Kate's book where she wondered if, while she was admiring Madeleine on that last day, the abductor was doing the same thing.

The implied link between the way that Kate and the "abductor" were looking at her daughter is unsettling.  
Yes, all that "loving her and pleasing her and enjoying her delight". ...
You try Googling that phrase, and just see what sorts of websites you get. Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Oct - 20:43

Oh yes, that's a double whammy on page 128 just ahead of the gem on page 129!

It is very like the language that certain "child-loving" adults use to justify their activities.

The words "hiding in plain sight" are I think relevant here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 11 Oct - 21:25

So far we have heard the McCanns will be "live" on the show. I know it's a longshot but I'm hoping the Smith family are also "live" and when given a chance to describe the man they saw carrying a child towards the beach, they point to Gerry himself and he is charged and 'cuffed for the whole world to see.

I'm not predicting this will happen but wouldn't that be something!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Oct - 21:31

A moment like that would be worth the annual licence fee on its own!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 11 Oct - 22:12

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 302722  gerry mccann aka Flat head Jed goes to jail after years of deceiving the public.

I wonder if he'll mince into the scrubs pulling his little travel bag on wheels.The other inmates will soon toughen him up and maybe teach him some proper parenting skills.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 11 Oct - 22:18

Lioned wrote:Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 302722  gerry mccann aka Flat head Jed goes to jail after years of deceiving the public.

I wonder if he'll mince into the scrubs pulling his little travel bag on wheels.The other inmates will soon toughen him up and maybe teach him some proper parenting skills.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 23324
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Oct - 22:55

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Mccannscerne

Rudi Cerne, host of German Crimewatch show (left) and McCanns (right) meet in Birmingham (UK) | ZDF/Ollie Upton

Kate McCann looks like a stick figure. Look at those legs. She could be in children's trousers.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Oct - 22:57

AnnaEsse wrote:Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 Mccannscerne

Rudi Cerne, host of German Crimewatch show (left) and McCanns (right) meet in Birmingham (UK) | ZDF/Ollie Upton

Kate McCann looks like a stick figure. Look at those legs. She could be in children's trousers.
OMG - you'd think with all the millions they've made, that they could afford a mirror!  Kate looks like a bag lady!  That anorak is disgusting!

And Flathead still with the pugilistic stance and clenched fist, I am The Great McCann and you can't touch me. Enjoy it while it lasts, Gezza!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 11 Oct - 23:05

makes a change from the early groomed, make over style pics and appearances.  think this is deliberate? jimo.

edited to ask: does anyone know when this was taken?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Oct - 23:08

Her trousers look like they've shrunk in the wash.
But his legs appear to have shrunk in the bath.
Either his troosers are rolled up at the ankle or he's wearing the latest in fur-topped boots!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Oct - 23:12

tanszi wrote:makes a change from the early groomed, make over style pics and appearances.  think this is deliberate? jimo.  

edited to ask: does anyone know when this was taken?
Yes, it's to prove how depressed they are, thanks to Dr Amaral's book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Oct - 23:12

almostgothic wrote:Her trousers look like they've shrunk in the wash.
But his legs appear to have shrunk in the bath.
Either his troosers are rolled up at the ankle or he's wearing the latest in fur-topped boots!
Oh dear! Nearly choked on my chocolate! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 6 23324 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 11 Oct - 23:21

Sorry Anna!

The German guy looks smart though.
What a contrast!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next