Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

+29
almostgothic
Lioned
MaryB
fred
cass
chrissie
kitti
margaret
weissnicht
Panda
SteveT
Annabel
fuzeta
jassi
Karen
LJC
Freja53
pennylane
Loopdaloop
mara thon
quickfingers
dutchclogs
marxman
wjk
comperedna
saloongirl
Keela
mossman
frencheuropean
33 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  malena stool Thu 10 Oct - 11:56

The Leicester Mercury finally catches up with the news.......... 

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/E-fit-possible-suspect-shown-Madeleine-Crimewatch/story-19913319-detail/story.html#axzz2hJa8m3RY

E-fit of possible suspect may be shown on Madeleine Crimewatch feature
Thursday, October 10, 2013

[url=http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/people/Leicester Mercury/profile.html]Leicester Mercury[/url]

By Adrian Troughton

British detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are to release a new picture of a possible suspect, according to a report.
Sky News said Scotland Yard was to issue an e-fit of a man officers want to talk to in relation to the Rothley youngster's disappearance.

1. Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 5371344
    Madeleine McCann

The then three-year-old vanished from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, on May 3, 2007, as her parents Gerry and Kate dined at a nearby restaurant with friends.

The case will feature on BBC's Crimewatch programme on Monday.
Sky News said police want to question the man, who, according to new witnesses, was seen somewhere around the apartment in Portugal at the relevant time.
A Scotland Yard spokesman declined to discuss Sky News's claims.

He said: "We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

"This has been weeks in the planning and each element of the investigation must be set into the overall context of the appeal.
"We will be asking for help from the public in a number of countries, delivered through a series of public appeals."
Madeleine's parents have said they remain "optimistic" of finding their daughter and will not accept she is dead until they are presented with clear evidence.

The McCanns are in the process of suing former police chief Goncalo Amaral over claims in his 2008 book, The Truth of the Lie, that Madeleine was dead and that her parents concealed her fate after she disappeared.
Until a recent change in the law, complainants in libel trials were not allowed to give evidence. Now they can, but to do so they need the judge's permission.

The McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said the family's lawyer, Isabel Duarte, had lodged an application for Kate to give evidence.
Gerry has already applied to give evidence and is awaiting the decision of the judge in Lisbon.
Mr Amaral also wants to give evidence in the trial.

Defence lawyers are expected to argue the book is not libellous under Portuguese law and based on the case files of the original criminal investigation.

The McCanns are also taking legal action against Mr Amaral's publisher, the producer of a documentary based on his book and the broadcaster which screened it.

The family could be awarded about £1 million in damages if their case is successful.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Oct - 11:57

kitti wrote:

This is a personal request from Kate regarding videos and other pages created about Madeleine on Facebook. We ask that you refrain from creating pages about Madeleine. Madeleine is a child and her parents have every right to ask that people not create pages about her without their permission.

It's quite distressing for Madeleine's siblings, Sean and Amelie, and cousins to see their images on other Facebook pages and videos. Imagine if you are Madeleine's brother, sister or cousin, you are already deeply affected by Madeleine's abduction... then you see your own image on pages about your sister/cousin--it's completely unfair for people to use these other children's images without their parents knowledge or approval. I have seen a number of Facebook pages where people are posting pictures of Madeleine's brother, sister and her cousins. We have repeatedly asked for these pages to be removed. If you see a page with images of Sean, Amelie or Madeleine's cousins, please let us know at webmaster@findmadeleine.com. Also, please report the page to Facebook.

Thank you for understanding how upsetting this can be to the children in Madeleine's family. ~FM Webmaster

Seems the mccanns are getting  their faithful followers to do their dirty work for them....

Maybe it was because I was reading this first thing this morning at around 6.30am, with my first cup of tea, but I found it confusing when the subject suddenly changed from Facebook pages about Madeleine to how Madeleine's siblings and cousins might feel about seeing photos of themselves.

It's quite distressing for Madeleine's siblings, Sean and Amelie, and cousins to see their images on other Facebook pages and videos

What does "other" refer to here? Pages other than those about Madeleine? Pages other than those of their own families?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Oct - 11:59

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Oct - 12:02

Those images are brilliant! Martin Brunt, a name crying out for a limerick! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 613255 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Oct - 12:07

......or just rhyming Cockney slang.

Apples and pears - stairs
Whistle and flute - suit
Martin Brunt - I leave to your imagination!

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Thu 10 Oct - 12:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error corrected)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 10 Oct - 12:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
Those images are brilliant! Martin Brunt, a name crying out for a limerick! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 613255 
I love it!! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 10 Oct - 12:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:......or just rhyming Cockney slang.

Whistle and flute - suit
Michael Brunt - I leave to your imagination!
Ermmm... Hunt, Punt, Runt?... I reckon Columbo sounds better, he looks like him, scruffy and unkempt and he'd soon put the guilty parties where they 

belong, behind bars...Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 302722 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 302722
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Oct - 12:27

I'm not sure if even Agatha Christie could have up with a convoluted story like this one but just imagine Poirot rounding up all the unsavoury mob in the tapas bar and revealing the truth.

There was one story though (Murder on the Orient Express) when everyone was involved in the killing but Poirot decided to say that the culprit must have been a stranger who got on board somehow and then left.

Now that is exactly what is going on here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 10 Oct - 12:34

malena stool wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:......or just rhyming Cockney slang.

Whistle and flute - suit
Michael Brunt - I leave to your imagination!
Ermmm... Hunt, Punt, Runt?... I reckon Columbo sounds better, he looks like him, scruffy and unkempt and he'd soon put the guilty parties where they 

belong, behind bars...Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 302722 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 302722
He always looks like he's been standing out in a cold wind for hours on end. Whenever I see him I want to sit him in front of a blazing fire and feed him lots of steak and kidney pudding!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 12:41

Oh Kitti, youv'e made my day!! Thanks, that's brilliant...surprised facebook hasn't deleted it.Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Oct - 12:58

Panda wrote:
Oh Kitti, youv'e made my day!! Thanks, that's brilliant...surprised facebook hasn't deleted it.Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 294124 
If you can sign in    and view the poster's album, its even better Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 25346
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 13:43

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:
If you can sign in    and view the poster's album, its even better Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 25346
 Hi jassi, It's all I can do to sign in here and find my way around. Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 25346  I am not a Member of any of them, facebook, twitter etc. but it's great that other Members are.....I'm surprised the McCanns havn't tried to sue facebook before now, I wonder if they have seen this., very clever Guy.[/quote]
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Oct - 14:16

they have now, MW or a source close to them will have seen it and told them. Ive read many of the comments people are leaving, and am wondering if some are part of that group of people who post to try and influence and change peoples minds. Like Mrs Brown's company or Life Consulting who were employed to make the McCs more popular, money wasted. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 14:37

tanszi wrote:they have now, MW or a source close to them will have seen it and told them.  Ive read many of the comments people are leaving, and am wondering if some are part of that group of people who post to try and influence and change peoples minds.  Like Mrs Brown's company or Life Consulting who were employed to make the McCs more popular,  money wasted. jimo.
Can you copy any of the Comments? I think Lift Consulting are based in Portugal , don't know who Mrs Brown is....Gordon's Wife?? It really is a mystery to me how they have managed to retain such support after 6 yrs. We may mock Clarence but he has done a good job I have to admit, they couldn't have got to meet the right people and have such Press coverage if it wasn't for him.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Oct - 14:40

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 14:50

Oh kitti, I can't stop laughing .......the McCanns must be seething.!!!!! This Guy is very talented, what imagination:lmao: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 23324 Keep 'em coming.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 10 Oct - 14:55

Pic of suspects released !

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 995506_1422586814627366_196442943_n

Ack; Mr Gleebitz.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 15:39

Lioned wrote:Pic of suspects released !

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 995506_1422586814627366_196442943_n

Ack; Mr Gleebitz.
Brilliant imagination and talent, thanks Lioned ,,,,,,,,the McCanns must have seen these by now.Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Oct - 15:46

OMG I nearly choked. Yes Mrs. Brown is Gordon wife, forgot the name of her Company. I cannot copy comments, and I was referring to the comments in the Mail, sorry I might have confused and let some to believe they were comments on Dan s poster.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Oct - 16:47

I'm not putting the McCanns in the Brady / Hindley league of course but there certainly is a physical resemblance; particularly with Gerry and the cold staring eyes and the supercilious sneer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Oct - 16:59

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 17:09

I was just about to take a mouthful of tea and splattered it over my Computer:lmao: Do any Members of facebook know anything about him Kitti? I think he must be a cartoonist .....look at the work he has put into that !!!Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 307691 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 307691 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 307691 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Oct - 17:13

Panda wrote:
I was just about to take a mouthful of tea and splattered it over my Computer:lmao: Do any Members of facebook know anything about him Kitti? I think he must be a cartoonist .....look at the work he has put into that !!!Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 307691 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 307691 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 307691 
Yes, he is a professional graphics designer and very, very nifty with Photoshop. A damn sight better than Jon Corner or Wee Callum, in fact! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 17:33

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:
Yes, he is a professional graphics designer and very, very nifty with Photoshop.  A damn sight better than Jon Corner or Wee Callum, in fact! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 23324 

Thanks Iris , how long do you think before the McCanns threaten to sue???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Oct - 17:38

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:
Yes, he is a professional graphics designer and very, very nifty with Photoshop.  A damn sight better than Jon Corner or Wee Callum, in fact! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 23324 
Thanks Iris , how long do you think before the McCanns threaten to sue???
They will have to find him first! Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 4 23324 It's probably easier to go after all these well meaning supporters who have tried to be helpful and set up tribute pages to Madeleine. I wonder what the loyal fan base will make of today's Facebook announcement. Kate seems to be in self destruct mode now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next