Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport

Go down

The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport Empty The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport

Post  pm Thu 29 Jan - 15:26

The English Police and the Serious Fraud Office consider that the Portuguese Prime-Minister is guilt of having «solicited, received, or facilitated payments» in the scope of the Freeport licensing. more in Visão

"The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport, which was taken over by the US conglomerate Carlyle in 2007." more in The Independent.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport Empty Re: The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan - 19:30

Is there a link to the Independant? Its very odd that the Royals are involved in this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport Empty Re: The English royal family is reported to have a large stake in Freeport

Post  Guest Sun 1 Feb - 8:21

Allstar wrote:Is there a link to the Independant? Its very odd that the Royals are involved in this.

I could be wrong because I haven't been following this Freeport thing, but the Queen is one of the richest women in the world, and between all of them there must be a fair few pounds swilling around, and it has to be put somewhere. Is there anything more to go on than the Royals have invested in Freeport?

No, I am not a staunch supporter of the Royal family. I am neither for nor against them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down