Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone that has lost someone.....

+10
dazedandconfused
saloongirl
jay2001
wjk
kitti
Claudia79
ProfessorPlum
tanszi
Lioned
margaret
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For everyone that has lost someone..... Empty For everyone that has lost someone.....

Post  kitti Sat 7 Dec - 12:25

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
For everyone that has lost someone..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For everyone that has lost someone..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

For everyone that has lost someone..... Empty Re: For everyone that has lost someone.....

Post  margaret Sat 7 Dec - 12:31

So true kitti xxx
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
For everyone that has lost someone..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For everyone that has lost someone..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

For everyone that has lost someone..... Empty Re: For everyone that has lost someone.....

Post  tanszi Sat 7 Dec - 13:11

ohI wasn't expecting that, it took my breath away. thanks.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 7 Dec - 13:34

Oh Kitti I do wish there were visiting times in heaven. It made me cry when I saw that because of losing my Mother this year. She was always with us at Christmas.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sat 7 Dec - 14:55

Oh if only that was possible ..its so very hard not to be sad at this time of year when all is joyful ....and even harder putting on a brave face for others. I still talk to Andrew as if he was still is here... especially when I am finding it difficult to do something. I say " you are going to have help me out here" and he usually does bless him. Angel on my shoulder. xxx
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 7 Dec - 17:16

Aww fuzeta I understand how you feel,I lost my Dad a week ago today and its so hard with Christmas coming up.xx
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 7 Dec - 17:47

Krisy22 wrote:Oh if only that was possible ..its so very hard not to be sad at this time of year when all is joyful ....and even harder putting on a brave face for others. I still talk to Andrew as if he was still is here... especially when I am finding it difficult to do something. I say " you are going to have help me out here" and he usually does bless him. Angel on my shoulder. xxx
Hello Krisy I also thought of you when I saw it  For everyone that has lost someone..... Icon_flower  For everyone that has lost someone..... Icon_flower  For everyone that has lost someone..... Icon_flower .  A very sad time. For everyone that has lost someone..... 83453 

Last edited by fuzeta on Sat 7 Dec - 17:50; edited 1 time in total
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 7 Dec - 17:49

ProfessorPlum wrote:Aww fuzeta I understand how you feel,I lost my Dad a week ago today and its so hard with Christmas coming up.xx

So sorry about your Dad ProfessorPlum, it is so hard For everyone that has lost someone..... 83453 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Dec - 20:40

Sorry to hear that too Professor Plum x

Xmas Eve my mum died, four years ago now but seems like yesterday and two days before is her birthday so not an easy time. Finding it hard just going in shops as Xmas always about being together as a family with my mum and dad and when the rest of us are all together it is still never the same without the two of them. Would be great if we could pop up to heaven to see our loved ones but have to believe they are with us in spirit.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 7 Dec - 21:06

I hope so Cherry xxxx
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Dec - 21:23

I found this on a site, - dedicated to everyone who  has lost someone and finding it hard at Christmas xxx

I'm Spending Christmas With Jesus Christ This Year

I see the countless Christmas trees

Around the world below,
With tiny lights like heaven's stars
Reflecting in the snow.

The sight is so spectacular

Please wipe away that tear
For I'm spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs

That people hold so dear
But earthly music can't compare
With the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you

The joy their voices bring
For it's beyond description
To hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me,

Trust God and have no fear
For I'm spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year.

I can't tell you of the splendor

Or the peace here in this place.
Can you imagine Christmas
With our Savior, face to face?

May God uplift your spirit

As I tell Him of your love
Then pray for one another
As you lift your eyes above.

So let your hearts be joyful

And let your spirits sing
For I'm spending Christmas in Heaven
And I'm walking with the king!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 7 Dec - 21:39

cherry1 wrote:Sorry to hear that too Professor Plum x

Xmas Eve my mum died, four years ago now but seems like yesterday and two days before is her birthday so not an easy time. Finding it hard just going in shops as Xmas always about being together as a family with my mum and dad and when the rest of us are all together it is still never the same without the two of them. Would be great if we could pop up to heaven to see our loved ones but have to believe they are with us in spirit.  
It is hard Cherry and for your Mom to die on Christmas Eve and then her birthday makes it doubly so.  

My Mom died January this year and I felt better at the time than I do now! It seems to have got worse.  Two of her sisters, much loved Aunts died in quick succession.  I will be so glad when 2013 is out.  I know one day to the next makes no difference in reality but I will still be glad to turn that corner.

PS thank you for the verses For everyone that has lost someone..... Icon_flower 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Dec - 21:50

I think Christmas time just brings back so many memories and so hard for you to lose your aunts as well fuzeta, so sorry to hear that. For everyone that has lost someone..... Icon_flower 
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 7 Dec - 22:29

For everyone that has lost someone..... 83453  For everyone that has lost someone..... 83453  For everyone that has lost someone..... 83453  to all who are mourning their losses.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Sat 14 Dec - 18:34

Thank you for the beautiful verse Cherry. I'm thinking of you as always, at this time of year xx
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 14 Dec - 18:59

Many thanks SG, hope all is well with you, thinking also of you missing your brother at this time of year xx
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 14 Dec - 23:09

Christmas is such a poignant time for many and i hope all those who are thinking of their loved ones at this time find some comfort with the rest of their family and friends.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 14 Dec - 23:12

thank you lioned.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 15 Dec - 6:34

I cried my way through reading this thread. It was my friend's goal to make it to Christmas this year but the cancer didn't let her. She so loved this time of year
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 15 Dec - 14:15

I cried when I first read this thread and I am now crying again. My Stepbrother came to visit and he played me a video of my Mother singing " I can't help falling in Love with you" It was a month before she died and she looked so very ill. It was a Christmas party and she was so proud of herself for managing to sing her favourite song, especially as she was suffering from Pulmonary Fibrosis and on oxygen. I have cried so much since I watched it. I don't think I could bear to watch it again.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sun 15 Dec - 15:40

fuzeta wrote:I cried when I first read this thread and I am now crying again.  My Stepbrother came to visit and he played me a video of my Mother singing " I can't help falling in Love with you"  It was a month before she died and she looked so very ill. It was a Christmas party and she was so proud of herself for managing to sing her favourite song, especially as she was suffering from Pulmonary Fibrosis and on oxygen.  I have cried so much since I watched it.  I don't think I could bear to watch it again.

Oh fuzeta,big hugs and love to you xxx
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 15 Dec - 17:11

Thank you professorplum  For everyone that has lost someone..... 83453 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Dec - 17:24

God bless everyone who has lost a loved one may it be human or animal ......every living thing deserves our respect and love xx
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 15 Dec - 18:02

kitti wrote:God bless everyone who has lost a loved one may it be human or animal ......every living thing deserves our respect and love xx

I know that you are missing Larry kitti  For everyone that has lost someone..... 83453 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 15 Dec - 18:19

kitti wrote:God bless everyone who has lost a loved one may it be human or animal ......every living thing deserves our respect and love xx

I'll join you with the blessings kitti.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next