Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express

+10
Annabel
jay2001
interested
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
wantthetruth
Chris
Lioned
tanszi
mara thon
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express Empty Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express

Post  interested Sat 14 Dec - 23:17

Just saw this "front page" on Sky's Sunday Front Pages with the notation: "The Sunday Express looks at claims a Portuguese military aircraft may have photographed the disappearance of Madeleine McCann."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express Empty Re: Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express

Post  mara thon Sat 14 Dec - 23:20

and it's taken almost 8 years to find this out ?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express Empty Re: Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express

Post  tanszi Sat 14 Dec - 23:25

maybe its taken several years for someone to cover it up.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Dec - 23:27

Well it can't have been a boat, seeing as Portugal doesn't have a Navy,  Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express 613255 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 15 Dec - 0:20

This is not new if it relates to what GA had claimed from intercepted messages apparently revealed in Wikileaks.

The former inspector finds it strange that it's necessary for an ambassador to speak about the evidence for "some veracity to be given as to the responsibility of the parents in Madeleine's disappearance"

By tvi24
14- 12- 2010 0: 23
Thanks to Joana Morais for translation

Gonçalo Amaral, the former Judiciary Police inspector, stated this Monday that "it is strange" that it is necessary for an ambassador to speak about the evidence "for some veracity to be given as to the responsibility of the parents in Madeleine's disappearance" and that he looks forward for Wikileaks divulging the satellite imagery, reports Lusa.

"I accompanied the investigation, I know what is there and I know what still needs to be done, and I also know there's responsibility in the disappearance, I have no doubts about that," said Gonçalo Amaral, the former coordinator of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in Praia da Luz, Algarve, on May 2007.

The author of the book 'Maddie - The Truth of the Lie' spoke to the news agency Lusa, after the WikiLeaks site revealed a confidential cable from the British ambassador in Lisbon, from 2007, admitting to his U.S. counterpart in the Portuguese capital, that it was the British police that had found evidence against Madeleine's parents.

However, Gonçalo Amaral insists that "it was not the British police who had arrived at those conclusions". "I do not know what evidence the British ambassador was referring to when he spoke with the U.S. ambassador. Now that there are strong indications as to the responsibility of parents, there are, and they were gathered by Portuguese police in cooperation with the British police," he assured.

Gonçalo Amaral also expects for Wikileaks to be able to get "the long awaited for satellite images".

Meanwhile, the McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, played down these revelations, considering that the cable in question - which was also published in the British newspaper 'The Guardian' - was only an "entirely historic note".
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 15 Dec - 2:39

Haven't been able to locate the article online yet but it is worth noting that the Sky comment on the 'story' refers to Madeleine's "disappearance" rather than that dreaded "A" word.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 15 Dec - 7:29

Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Dec - 8:48

I think this has something to do with Control Risk. There was a rumour on 3s that Control Risk used the disappearance of Madeleine to use Satellite equipment and train it on a Middle East Country where they were searching for the address of a Middle East suspect. I think the Satellite dish was in Portugal. someone will remember the details.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 15 Dec - 8:49

And here's Mr Murrays (ahem) 'exclusive' from 2009 with a slightly different 'spin'  on it.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/134657/SATELLITE-CLUE-TO-MADDIE-KIDNAP
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 15 Dec - 9:02

A Portuguese military aircraft took photos of the Algarve coastline on the day the three-year-old dis­appeared, says British military expert Philip Burden.

Writer Mr Burden added: "According to my source, strips of film were later passed to the Portuguese police following their appeal for information about Madeleine's disappearance.

So who is your source, Mr Burden? Pray do tell ......

Here's a Philip Burden mentioned in the article below:
(Is this the same Philip Burden? Oh dear ......)

UK NEWS: RAF TRACKED HUGE UFOS AT 24,000 MPH
Startling Story Prompts Claims of Hoax & Disinformation:

http://www.theanomalieschannel.com/archive/cni-news/CNI.0990.html
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 15 Dec - 9:24

Later on in the piece, we are treated to this saccharine-coated gem:

On Monday Kate was close to tears at a service at St Martin-in-the-Fields church in London arranged by the charity Missing People, for whom she is an ambassador.

Hmm. Some actual tears would make a change ...

Kate read the words of the Billie Holliday classic I'll Be Seeing You, which moved many in the packed congregation. The lyrics, particularly poignant at this time of year, include the lines: "I'll be seeing you, in all the old familiar places."

Shome mishtake, shurely?
Shouldn't that be:
"I'll be suing you, in all the old familiar places ..."     ???
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 15 Dec - 10:25

almostgothic wrote:Later on in the piece, we are treated to this saccharine-coated gem:

On Monday Kate was close to tears at a service at St Martin-in-the-Fields church in London arranged by the charity Missing People, for whom she is an ambassador.

Hmm. Some actual tears would make a change ...

Kate read the words of the Billie Holliday classic I'll Be Seeing You, which moved many in the packed congregation. The lyrics, particularly poignant at this time of year, include the lines: "I'll be seeing you, in all the old familiar places."

Shome mishtake, shurely?
Shouldn't that be:
"I'll be suing you, in all the old familiar places ..."     ???

"Hmm. Some actual tears would make a change ..." Just what I was thinking. Kate seems to have been close to tears on quite a few occasions, but they don't seem to have flowed very often!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Dec - 11:14

Is it significant that this "article" is next to a big advert for "Free Festive Puzzles"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 15 Dec - 11:35

well, one things for sure. this story has done the rounds before with no results, so... Spy Plane Clue To Maddie Mystery - Sunday Express 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 15 Dec - 16:54

Just noticed the Daily Mail has picked up on the Sunday Express "exclusive". The DM refers to the "bizarre claim" made by the military expert.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 15 Dec - 17:05

wantthetruth wrote:And here's Mr Murrays (ahem) 'exclusive' from 2009 with a slightly different 'spin'  on it.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/134657/SATELLITE-CLUE-TO-MADDIE-KIDNAP

Leicestershire Police never made a formal request to the Home Office for views of Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve at the time the little girl vanished in May 2007.

How frustrating and infuriating, why is NATO not also on this case? Surely every child deserves to have all the military hardware of the world's top spy equipment to ferret out faces in or around the place the child was last seen. That's not cheap but if you want to make an omelet you have to break some eggs. Especially when you can't get a straight story from the parents about what was going on - better to spend hundreds of thousands and the time of the military of two countries rather than have mummy answer some questions that offend her.

If the light was only fading at the time the planes went over then it wouldn't help us with Smithman, alas. That would be interesting.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 15 Dec - 17:27

I'm pretty sure that Control Risk had the satellite dish trained on a Middle East Country , looking for an address of a middle east guy they wanted to question and prepared that efit in consideration for using Madeleine's disappearance . Kate says in her book that a kind "Benefactor " visited her in the villa days after Madelaine's disappearance. This is why they never shared any information with Portugal.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Dec - 17:27

To be honest , even if they did pick up something , will it identify WHO this person is or was?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 15 Dec - 17:43

Panda wrote:I'm pretty sure that Control Risk had the satellite dish trained on a Middle East Country , looking for an address of a middle east guy they wanted to question and prepared that efit in consideration for using Madeleine's disappearance . Kate says in her book that  a kind "Benefactor " visited her in the villa days after Madelaine's disappearance. This is why they never shared any information with Portugal.

I'd love to know how Control Risk feel they can pick anyone up for questioning.

I think the efit of smith sighting was done by the former MI5 subcontractor hired by Halligen. The idea of all these satellites is James Bond (or maybe Austin Powers) stuff. You can get great street level still shots of an area even on Google earth now but the satellite has to have been overhead at the moment, or series of moments. The notion that one would be directly over PDL during the abduction is a bit of a stretch.

they could see who was "lurking" around watching the place - and if no one was, that tells you something. They could also pick up cars and license plate numbers possible, since the idea that an actual kidnapper would walk off with the kid is fairly ridiculous.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 15 Dec - 17:56

kitti wrote:To be honest , even if they did pick up something , will it identify WHO  this person is or was?

No, you would have to do facial recognition to see if the kidnapper was among the people the CIA or Interpol or whoever it is - have in their data banks, typically terrorists. I think amongst those potential kidnappers we can rule out Al Quaeda. And aliens. I doubt that Control Risk has a database of faces of pedophiles. They work with business execs who get kidnapped and that sort of thing.

From over head they could not see faces, they'd have to have had "street view" unless the abductors spent the time looking up. I think the CIA has some capability around train stations, airports etc but they didn't even have CCTV in PDL on the streets - why would you - so this is not very workable.

The idea of using NASA or other satellites is just a measure of how crazy people are willing to be in suggesting methods of finding out what happened that night - the simplest thing is to get the T9 to be questioned not as witnesses but as accomplices, none of this helpful "let me correct your statement to make it less ludicrous" we saw in the rogatory interviews. You can't hold their feet to the fire but at some point given the information that is now in the public domain - and what is not yet in the public domain, SY and PJ have more than they've leaked - I think you could get tough with the questioning or more POINTED. They are wasting a huge amount of the police's time and the taxpayers money given the principals here are not willing to cooperate.

We have a number of lies told - why those lies were told and stories changed when - as Kate's would-be interviewer said - not answering truthfully would harm the investigation into what happened to Madeleine - is important. Before we start running around with satellite data and involving expensive resources who have to find answers DESPITE the lies and dodges, I think they should sit these people down with their statements and changed statements and find out WTF was really going on. if they won't answer that tells you all you need to know.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 15 Dec - 18:01

Why haven't the other papers picked up on the Sunday Times article of about two months ago which related how the McCanns hid the intellegence report prepared by their investigators including the E-Fits and which the McCanns threatened to sue the said investigators if the information was made public. Now that would be something to follow up on.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 15 Dec - 18:31

interested wrote:Why haven't the other papers picked up on the Sunday Times article of about two months ago which related how the McCanns hid the intellegence report prepared by their investigators including the E-Fits and which the McCanns threatened to sue the said investigators if the information was  made public.  Now that would be something to follow up on.

It is interesting. I guess just us internet nutters think it's an interesting story and a proper journalistic angle to follow up on, that the parents suppressed the efit they paid £300,000 to have made and instead promoted one that they made up. Which is now being used by other parents whose kids were "almost" abducted in Portugal -Maddie kidnapper almost steals little girl etc. Absolutely no truth to that rubbish yet they continue to post the photo of no one, link it to "Maddie" - this child is now just a money maker for the media and parents.

Who is out there saying "Wow, 6 years of flogging this vision of Jane's, and yet they suppress evidence that doesn't fit the editorial direction of swarthy person stealing Maddie at a time when Gerry is also present."

How this is being handled and the scandal of David Cameron caving in to pressure by Rebecca Brooks is a real story - the way in which that group is allowed to manipulate and blackmail - that's a real story.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 15 Dec - 18:56

It also pisses me off that Kate in her bewk talks about how she isn't mad at Jane for not recognizing Madeleine and chasing after her, when she saw her being abducted.

Oh - very BIG Of you. You aren't mad at yourself for leaving her alone or your husband for standing there like a dolt while she's being abducted? Or for latching on to this "sighting" and "firmly believing" and spending a ton of the PEOPLE's donations to chase it up.

The Fund will run out with all the "advice" they will be taking from their lawyers now, including: do not speak to the SY detectives without us present.

The T7 - how are they doing 6 years later I wonder. Thinking of the likely fate of madeleine - as they watch their own kids grow up - you would think the guilt of their behavior and the subsequent cover up here, whether it's neglect or negligent homicide or worse, would eat at them until they couldn't function.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Dec - 20:49

But it's not though, is it , eating them up.

Reading the 2008 rogatories it occurred to me that ALL OF THEM were covering their own arses and were worried ONLY about what the media said about them and wanted to 'get things straight' on paper and weren't at all interested or even cared about madeleines fate even if she had been abducted and was being abused by pedophiles.

No, they are all tarred with the same brush ...

One off them would off broke by now and let's face it , even if one off them thought, ok, we neglected our child but that was 6 years ago, nothing can be done about it now, I'm telling the truth about what happened that night...but they haven't, they just don't care simple as that, they probably think, well nothing can bring her back so let sleeping dogs lie...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next