Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week

3 posters

Go down

Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Empty Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week

Post  Gary Dee Mon 30 Dec - 16:55

Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Article-2530499-1A530D5100000578-490_634x474

FBI believe the wanted man has now been shot dead while trying to carry out another heist in Arizona on Saturday
Authorities announced that the man suspected of killing a police officer in a bank robbery in Tupelo, Mississippi, on Monday tried to rob a bank just hours earlier in Atlanta
After failing to rob the bank in Atlanta, the man drove two states away to Tupelo and still couldn't get a teller to give him money
Police intervened when the suspect and one other were driving away from the Tupelo branch, and one of them shot both responding officers
Cpl Kevin Gale Stauffer, an Iraq war veteran, was killed and fellow Officer Joseph Maher was injured
Cpl Stauffer was laid to rest on Friday - the same day Officer Maher was allowed to leave the hospital

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2530499/Man-suspected-killing-police-officer-bank-robbery-caught-camera-just-hours-earlier-attempting-heist.html
Gary Dee
Gary Dee
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 502
Warning :
Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://stayaway2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Empty Re: Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 18:04

That's the trouble with the Gun Law in the U>S>A> Gary, anyone can buy a Gun . The Police have a lot to put up with, in this case a Family is distraught because of this Officers Death, yet still the Americans will not make guns illegal.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week Empty Re: Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week

Post  Gary Dee Thu 23 Jan - 10:41

Panda wrote:That's the trouble with the Gun Law in the U>S>A> Gary, anyone can buy a Gun . The Police have a lot to put up with, in this case a Family is distraught because of this Officers Death, yet still the Americans will not make guns illegal.

But, do you know why ((We) the people) do not want their guns banned (or illegal). The real reason what stands behind that ?
Gary Dee
Gary Dee
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 11:07

Gary Dee wrote:
Panda wrote:That's the trouble with the Gun Law in the U>S>A> Gary, anyone can buy a Gun . The Police have a lot to put up with, in this case a Family is distraught because of this Officers Death, yet still the Americans will not make guns illegal.

But, do you know why ((We) the people) do not want their guns banned (or illegal). The real reason what stands behind that ?

No, unless it was to defend themselves against the Indians when they were taking over their land. America wasn't the only Country to see off the indigenous population , Britain did it, Australia , Portugal etc but as far as i know they never changed their licencing Laws for Guns. It can't be said that America is under threat any more than the rest of us.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Dee Thu 23 Jan - 11:39

Panda wrote:
Gary Dee wrote:

No, unless it was to defend themselves against the Indians when they were taking over their land. America wasn't the only Country to see off the indigenous population , Britain did it, Australia , Portugal etc but as far as i know they never changed their licencing Laws for Guns. It can't be said that America is under threat any more than the rest of us.

Ok. First you have to take a look to the following Videos to understand where the real Threat in the U.S. is coming from. After you took a look at them i will give you a brief explanation (unless you found out what i mean after taking a look at them)  Robber wanted for killing cop in bank heist shot dead after attempting THIRD robbery in one week 25346 

CHEERS ;)
Gary Dee
Gary Dee
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 12:28

Hi Gary, I have watched the videos and in each case the driver was being unco-operative. Sure we have rights , but with the World in chaos isn't it right to comply with Immigration? America has more open Government than Britain , two Reporters managed to bring down a President, but because we have so much terrorism I think it is right to comply with people who are trying to keep you safe.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Dee Thu 23 Jan - 12:57

Then you do not know the (US) Constitution. Dont tell me you didnt hear about PRISM & Snowden etc. There never has been such Checkpoints (INSIDE THE US) ever before. People in the US are fed up with spying on them, getting stopped inside the country by (FEDERAL) Agents, every 50 Miles and so on and so on. All this is getting out of control in the US. If the Goverment would "take away" the guns (NRA will not let that happen), the uprise against a dictatorship (in case the harm would come from the inside), (we) the people could not defend ourselves. Take a look at this:

http://www.pacinst.com/paul.html

& This (there will be a next civil war, possibly sooner all might think): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZViuts8RQRY

The problem is that the outside world judge the US from (OUTSIDE), but do not know what the Amendments are (especially the 2nd):
AMENDMENT II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

http://www1.umn.edu/humanrts/education/all_amendments_usconst.htm

The GESTAPO was setting those kind of checkpoints up, to sort out Jews. It is the same pattern, and in the US they are called Nazi Checkpoints. History is a good reference:

Gary Dee
Gary Dee
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 16:28

Yes, there are infringements on one's privacy, but I have nothing to hide so am not too bothered, more annoying is your getting nuisance calls because someone has sold your number to online Sales Companies. That for me is an infringement on one's privacy.  If AnnaEsse sees this thread she might be tempted to reply. That guy from InfoWars videos she has posted has a voice that grates on me so i can't watch his programme, AnnaEsse, a moderator who posts on here  is much more clued up than me . Other Members might have  something to say to say as well

One set of videos i find more interesting is Zeitgeist about how the first dollar printed created a debt, in the financial world it is very knowledgable .....you can download it from youtube, two videos, Zeitgiest and zeitgiest the movie .

Regards,

Panda
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Dee Sat 25 Jan - 22:47

Panda wrote:Yes, there are infringements on one's privacy, but I have nothing to hide so am not too bothered, more annoying is your getting nuisance calls because someone has sold your number to online Sales Companies. That for me is an infringement on one's privacy.  If AnnaEsse sees this thread she might be tempted to reply. That guy from InfoWars videos she has posted has a voice that grates on me so i can't watch his programme, AnnaEsse, a moderator who posts on here  is much more clued up than me . Other Members might have  something to say to say as  well

One set of videos i find more interesting is Zeitgeist about how the first dollar printed created a debt, in the financial world it is very knowledgable .....you can download it from youtube, two videos, Zeitgiest and zeitgiest the movie .

Regards,

Panda

I forgot something very interesting: Listen & (watch) Thomas Drake (after around 20 Minutes) speak about the arguement "i have nothing to be afraid about (to hide) so...."

HERE:
Gary Dee
Gary Dee
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Jan - 5:58

The point is surely though that all this Government invasion of the internet did not stop 9/11 or the Boston Marathon . I read that one of the Pilots in the 9/11 tragedy went to a private Company for Flying Lessons. He said he only wanted to learn how to fly and navigate, not land.!!!!!

The World is a corrupt place Gary, I'm glad i am not growing up in it. The more technology we have the less we learn.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 26 Jan - 9:52

There are doubts that making the possession of firearms illegal will not make the police or the public safer Panda. Only the 'bad' guys/terrorists will be able to get these weapons.

Our statistics here in the UK show that gun related crime has increased by between 35% - 89% (depending on which way the figures are construed and the date of research), since handguns were banned for public ownership following the tragedy of Dunblane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-154307/Gun-crime-soars-35.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223193/Culture-violence-Gun-crime-goes-89-decade.html
Criminals (including terrorists) will always be able to get hold of weapons, the innocent and law abiding citizens should be able to defend themselves, their families and their property. The government is actually reducing police numbers while releasing known violent men and terrorists ftom jail.
It is noticable that the 'elite' of our society don't move very far without an armed security guard, yet ordinary people are still threatend, assaulted, maimed and killed daily in their own homes by armed intruders. often only for a few pounds in order for the thief to get his next fix.
Oh, and if we shoud defend ourselves and use 'excessive' force to fight off our assailants, just guess who goes to jail...
In the states there is at least a chance that if you are attacked you can fight back.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Jan - 9:59

Hi malena, the shootings in America though are far higher than they are in the UK, I would rather stick with the Gun Law here . What is more worrying is who is supplying all these guns to the Middle East. Could it be the US or Russia? Whoever it is has to be stopped the number of refugees is horrendous, as is the death toll and infrastructure of the Middle East.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 26 Jan - 10:20

Morning Panda.
The Middle East will never be cured, not by any 'outsiders' anyway. Far too many religious, idealistic tribal and feudal problems. What they had in the way of Gaddafi, Hussein and Co. was probably as good as it was ever likely to get. I believe many countries are supplying or have supplied weapons to Syria, including the UK.

But I'm a firm believer that we should look after our own first and foremost. Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan are prime examples where we in the West intervene then are targeted by those we purport to be saving. We have far too many 'refugees' here let some other nation take them in board, Germany for example or perhaps Poland or Romania....

As for gun ownership here in the UK, if weapons are available, (and they are) to the lawless of our society then we should tighten up the laws, increase the penalties for possession and use them to the maximum, increase our police numbers or let everyone except known criminals, possess firearms.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down