Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup

+9
kitti
comperedna
almostgothic
Lioned
SteveT
AnnaEsse
cass
jeanmonroe
jinvta
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup

Post  Panda Sun 5 Jan - 12:30

SteveT wrote:It was definately yesterday. Harry Redknapp was also photographed shaking hands with them.

Wake up at the back there!!! Hi SteveT, I already posted that and said if you click on the right side of the photo, one of the 3 pics shows Kate shaking hands with Redknapp. I wonder how they will cope when all the interest in them dies away which it surely must quite soon.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup

Post  Guest Sun 5 Jan - 12:32

SteveT wrote:Sorry Panda, just read you post. Poor old Harry! He was probably giving them advise on handling brown paper envelopes filled with cash.

It's all right, Panda, he has woken up now!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Jan - 12:54

SteveT wrote:Sorry Panda, just read you post. Poor old Harry! He was probably giving them advise on handling brown paper envelopes filled with cash.

I wondered whether there was another bucket being passed around Steve Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 294124 They look very happy and relaxed .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 5 Jan - 13:07

All that gloopy grinning  - that's what passes for their 'we're-still-a-happy-and-loving-couple, honest-guv' act.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 5 Jan - 13:10

Late last night, or possibly in the early morning, the often splendidly wry Lukwesa Burak, who tends to hold the fort on Sky rolling news throughout the night on her own, was showing the front pages of the Sunday papers one by one to the camera. She read the main economic headline of the 'Observer', and then referred to a separate item, a large picture of a smiling couple. It was Kate and Gerry McCann. It may even have been the same, or a similar picture, to the Telegraph's', taken at the Everton match. She said, 'Oh, and here's a picture of Kate and Gerry McCann, looking happy, of course.'

I don't think there was an article going with that picture. We have the 'Observer', and I guess we got a later edition because there was NO McCann picture. Instead there was a picture of two girls wading through the flood water. Rum that. Why did the McCanns get their picture on the front page with no article and for no real newsworthy reason? Do the papers know they are going to win a ton of money in a libel action, or summat? Surely not. However, it would be like knocking Mother Theresa if they ever had to be criticised... hang on a minute... Mother theresa WAS criticised in the press...

I have NO idea what is going to happen, but sure as eggs is eggs something is in the wind, and I don't think it is just the summing up of the libel action. Perhaps it could be the triple burglarman kidnap given DCI Redwood's blessing after all, despite no its being just too daft to contemplate... worse than black tractorman. WAIT AND SEE! is what I should do, I know, but this case drives me bonkers.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jan - 14:08

That picture was whooshed just like the amsterdam one...........
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Jan - 14:19

comperedna wrote:Late last night, or possibly in the early morning, the often splendidly wry Lukwesa Burak, who tends to hold the fort on Sky rolling news throughout the night on her own, was showing the front pages of the Sunday papers one by one to the camera. She read the main economic headline of the 'Observer', and then referred to a separate item, a large picture of a smiling couple. It was Kate and Gerry McCann. It may even have been the same, or a similar picture, to the Telegraph's', taken at the Everton match. She said, 'Oh, and here's a picture of Kate and Gerry McCann, looking happy, of course.'

I don't think there was an article going with that picture. We have the 'Observer', and I guess we got a later edition because there was NO McCann picture. Instead there was a picture of two girls wading through the flood water. Rum that. Why did the McCanns get their picture on the front page with no article and for no real newsworthy reason? Do the papers know they are going to win a ton of money in a libel action, or summat? Surely not. However, it would be like knocking Mother Theresa if they ever had to be criticised... hang on a minute... Mother theresa WAS criticised in the press...

I have NO idea what is going to happen, but sure as eggs is eggs something is in the wind, and I don't think it is just the summing up of the libel action. Perhaps it could be the triple burglarman kidnap given DCI Redwood's blessing after all, despite no its being just too daft to contemplate... worse than black tractorman. WAIT AND SEE! is what I should do, I know, but this case drives me bonkers.

Hi comparedna. I agree the McCanns look very happy and appear not to be bothered about not being able to appear in Court, the Article is here, , I think from the Mirror. I would be very surprised if the Trial has been rigged and the McCanns Win. As for the "ludicrous" information Redwood is providing , someone in the Force or the Home Secretary MUST have a word in his Ear. Only two more days and we will know who has won.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 5 Jan - 14:24

The law says mr amaral has won and anyone with one braincell knows that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 5 Jan - 15:30

As 'comperedna' wrote "....Oh, and here's a picture of Kate and Gerry McCann, looking happy, of course....". I think the "of course" speaks for itself and reflects the presenter's attitude of skepticism about the couple. Just a couple of days ago I read they were "furious" AGAIN, although I think that quote was probably from Clarence. Makes one think there is a decision coming up in Lisbon. The McCanns will soon be back to "furious" AGAIN.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 5 Jan - 16:29

interested wrote:As 'comperedna' wrote "....Oh, and here's a picture of Kate and Gerry McCann, looking happy, of course....".   I think the "of course" speaks for itself and reflects the presenter's attitude of skepticism about the couple.  Just a couple of days ago I read they were "furious" AGAIN, although I think that quote was probably from Clarence.  Makes one think there is a decision coming up in Lisbon.   The McCanns will soon be back to "furious" AGAIN.

Well, I'd never condem people for smiling. Even sad people smile sometimes.

But it will be interesting to see how the media reports Tuesdays verdict. The ludicrous crap we're seeing this weekend about 'burglars' taking Maddie is so typical of McCann damage limitation PR due to the fact they've been denied their request to speak this week. It's so predictable and boring now and anybody with a brain cell can see it. I'm so curious to see what they come up with this week if/when they lose the case.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 5 Jan - 17:07

Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 11778880565_fb45885df0

This is exactly the way that the paper has printed it.
If that's not taking the hiss then I don't know what is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Jan - 9:34

An amazing transformation since their recent anguish and tormented demeanor on Crimewatch!

I do hope Dr Amaral has recorded all these happy bunny pictures of the 'deeply depressed' pair.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 10:30

pennylane wrote:An amazing transformation since their recent anguish and tormented demeanor on Crimewatch!

I do hope Dr Amaral has recorded all these happy bunny pictures of the 'deeply depressed' pair.

hi pennylane, yes, that would be great....but he is not going to defend himself. nor the McCanns ......maybe he will copy them and post them through the Judges' letterbox anonymously. Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Jan - 10:46

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:An amazing transformation since their recent anguish and tormented demeanor on Crimewatch!

hi pennylane, yes, that would be great....but he is not going to defend himself. nor the McCanns ......maybe he will copy them and post them through the Judges' letterbox anonymously. Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 294124 

Hi Panda xx

Oh yeh it pays to advertise  Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 294124 

Fortunately the judge is sharp and astute, and well up to speed with all the McCanns bullsh*t and antics!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jan - 10:54

I don't think the McCann Witnesses acquitted themselves very well, that's why the McCanns wanted to step into the witness box....note PL, this is the same couple who did not want to go to Portugal for the Trial, preferring a link to the Courthouse so there was no chance of being arrested Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 6 Jan - 11:00

Panda wrote:I don't think the McCann Witnesses acquitted  themselves very well, that's why the McCanns wanted to step into the witness box....note PL, this is the same couple who did not want to go to Portugal for the Trial, preferring a link to the Courthouse so there was no chance of being arrested Pictured: Kate and Gerry McCann looking relaxed and happy watching Everton in the FA Cup - Page 2 25346 

The McCanns are devious beyond words.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2