Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto

2 posters

Go down

95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto Empty 95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto

Post  Panda Sun 12 Jan - 12:56

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10095 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto Empty William Hague doesn't agree / Nick Clegg neither

Post  Panda Sun 12 Jan - 13:29

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/10566611/William-Hague-Tory-rebels-not-realistic-on-Europe.html

How can these two Mediocre Ministers deny what is going on??? Nick Clegg says the British Public would not want ...what Planet is he from.!!!

If the Euro falls much more Germany will want out of Europe so the Laws would be academic because the rest of Europe couldn't survive.

Britain has agreed to take in 1,500 Syrians....what is the rest of Europe doing????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10095 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto Empty Re: 95 Tory MP's call for EU Law veto

Post  Panda Sat 18 Jan - 23:46

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/10581924/David-Cameron-faces-Tory-deadline-over-Europe.html

Looks like Cameron will be forced to act instead of fudging the issue until after the Election.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 19 Jan - 11:30

Panda wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/10581924/David-Cameron-faces-Tory-deadline-over-Europe.html

Looks like Cameron will be forced to act instead of fudging the issue until after the Election.
He'll probably not act until he and his buddies have moved their money into accounts not involved with the any EU legislation...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 19 Jan - 11:44

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/10581924/David-Cameron-faces-Tory-deadline-over-Europe.html

He'll probably not act until he and his buddies have moved their money into accounts not involved with the any EU legislation...

malena, Cameron is a tomorrow man, wait and see if he wins the next Election before doing anything about the EU. If the EU Elections in May prove disastrous for the Conservsatives the backbenchers will have more support. He jumps on every bandwagon if you notice but not prepared to ride shotgun. LOL.

Labour is 64 seats ahead according to the latest Poll , but Milliband is not capable of Leadership and th vast majority know it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 19 Jan - 12:29

I really did have hopes that Cameron would act like a real PM and represent the interests of the electorate, especially after the years of corruption, malpractice, conflict and deceit we had from New Labour under Blair and Brown.

In all honesty though neither he nor the results of his policies are any better. Although I'll concede his administration and policies are held back by the disasterous enforced affiliation with Clegg's loony party, but until he's seen to penalise and not reward those who created the chaos our country has gone through and is still experiencing, who would feel safe giving him another chance in power? In fact most of the bankers, MPs and entrepreneurs who fiddled while our industrial and monetary system was abused and burned are still in post, still wealthy, living the life of Reilly and free of any criminal charges or wrong doing, but they are afterall friends and acquatancies of our elected leader and his hangers on.

Personally I'd put my X for UKIP before any of the 'main' parties, they can't possibly be any more corrupt.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 19 Jan - 16:56

malena stool wrote:I really did have hopes that Cameron would act like a real PM and represent the interests of the electorate, especially after the years of corruption, malpractice, conflict and deceit we had from New Labour under Blair and Brown.

In all honesty though neither he nor the results of his policies are any better. Although I'll concede his administration and policies are held back by the disasterous enforced affiliation with Clegg's loony party, but until he's seen to penalise and not reward those who created the chaos our country has gone through and is still experiencing, who would feel safe giving him another chance in power? In fact most of the bankers, MPs and entrepreneurs who fiddled while our industrial and monetary system was abused and burned are still in post, still wealthy, living the life of Reilly and free of any criminal charges or wrong doing, but they are afterall friends and acquatancies of our elected leader and his hangers on.

Personally I'd put my X for UKIP before any of the 'main' parties, they can't possibly be any more corrupt.

Britain has one of the lowest voting for Elections in the World malena 45% if Farage gets elected it will be as an alternative vote, I'm not fussed on him at all and would have more respect for him if he had left the EU a long time ago to fight a by-Election in the U.K. If he does within the next few months I will vote for him rather than see one of the extreme parties get in. The choice for voters is pisspoor isn't it .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 19 Jan - 19:41

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:I really did have hopes that Cameron would act like a real PM and represent the interests of the electorate, especially after the years of corruption, malpractice, conflict and deceit we had from New Labour under Blair and Brown.

Britain has one of the lowest voting for Elections in the World malena 45% if Farage gets elected it will be as an alternative vote, I'm not fussed on him at all and would have more respect for him if he had left the EU a long time ago to fight a by-Election in the U.K. If he does within the next few months I will vote for him rather than see one of the extreme parties get in. The choice for voters is pisspoor isn't it .
To say the least, Panda.... There isn't a man of honour in the entire House.. Certainly not one who could command the respect of a working man.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 20 Jan - 7:50

I think it all started with Tony Blair.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 20 Jan - 10:17

Code:
Panda wrote:I think it all started with Tony Blair.
I believe corruption and crooked politicians has always been a problem in politics Panda, but there were always good politicians who cared for the needs of the electorate.

I can't think of any politician in our present government who has not been involved in some form of fraudulent activity or has no police/criminal record.

As I've said on previous topics Denis Skinner was to my mind anyway, the last politician who believed in representing the public and was never a suspect in fraud.

I'm not knocking Thatcher but the events unfolding following FOI releases re: Her and her parties planned run down of the mining industry reveals the truth behind the many of the lies she and her minions were telling about the miner's strikes.

Blair was and still is a liar and a vile piece of work, who should be tried as a war criminal.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down