Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  Panda on Sat 18 Jan - 13:28

After reading the Blacksmith blog from almostgothic, I came across this one which I find interesting.Could the McCanns and Clarence be solely responsible for the case to be still going on after all these years?


http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-vulnerabilities-of-mr.html


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  widowan on Sat 18 Jan - 14:11

I think his point or at least what I take from it is that Clarence in being such a media wh*re could have been responsible for Madeleine being killed if she was being held. He was looking for the story and to get his big wobbly jowls in front of a camera as much as possible.

But the parents hired him, and in putting their own need for spin in front of their child's well being they once again let her down.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  Panda on Sat 18 Jan - 14:25

Yes widowan, if the three of them had behaved responsibly Madeleine might still be alive. AHH, but the point of the triumvirate was to pretend she was still alive in order to use the Fund for their own needs, not employ someone of experience in finding missing children . That is precisely what they didn't want to do though because they must have known Madeleine was not alive . Proving it is nigh on impossible now and with the means of topping up the Fund gone, they will close it with I suspect a nice little nest egg tucked away.

On 3as a long time ago , a regular poster said the P300,000 supposedly paid to Halligen was placed in one of Brian Kennedy's many unused Companies and taken out, placed in another Company within 24 hours. He is a wheeler dealer and I am surprised he hasn't been charged with anything before now.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  widowan on Sat 18 Jan - 15:02

If they killed her and have done the press, not to Cover Their Arse, but to profit from spinning stories when they know she is dead, they are the worst people imaginable.

I would really like to know WHY SY does not think they were involved.

is it as simple as Cameron saying "make this go away, and I don't want the parents charged?"

They would have had to read the files and clear the ground beneath their feet with interviews of those most closely involved, T9. They are surely not taking the "friends" word for it that McCanns were at the table all night and Gerry's word for it that he saw Maddie alive at 910? Most police seem to be skeptical of McCanns. And other witnesses say the table was empty by 940. Smith for God sake SAW GM carrying her to the beach, down to the buttons on the pants - and then there's the dogs.

The Fund will be depleted badly when they have to cash out to pay Amaral's libel costs and they will need to be cheered by more fund raising I suppose.

But even if they were not involved the charge still stands that by getting the media in against police advice and just romping all over the case like they owned the investigation, they harmed the search for madeleine. they do NOT know best and when you couple that with a "proactive" pair of Type A personalities you get the results we have to date:

child still gone, 95% likely dead
£10M UK taxpayer money wasted
40 detectives useless on this case when they could be better employed
PJ rubbished
SY soon to be rubbished

The only ones enriched are the many, many lawyers McCanns seemed to feel were necessary.


widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  Panda on Sat 18 Jan - 15:23

Yes widowan, the Lawyers have made a small fortune , Mitchell was asked to go to Portugal by Gordon Brown the PM then and as we all know about PR it is a mixture of lies and downright lies, no matter what we think of him personally he has doen a good job for the McCanns. Kate and Gerry have shown so much arrogance it is hard to like them even if they are innocent....do we know when the next Trial date is?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  jeanmonroe on Sat 18 Jan - 16:07

Panda wrote:Yes widowan, the Lawyers have made a small fortune , Mitchell was asked to go to Portugal by Gordon Brown the PM then and as we all know about PR it is a mixture of lies and downright lies, no matter what we think of him personally he has doen a good job for the  McCanns. Kate and Gerry have shown so much arrogance it is hard to like them even if they are innocent....do we know when the next Trial date is?

I think Wednesday 22nd January.

I think Judge on the 7th Jan said give people 15 days to look at 'new stuff' handed in on the 7th Jan, by McCann lawyer ID. (related to Alan Pike, McCann 'witness')

So, if true, lots of 'devastated, distraught' McCann 'stories' in the next few days!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  Panda on Sat 18 Jan - 16:18

jeanmonroe wrote:
Panda wrote:Yes widowan, the Lawyers have made a small fortune , Mitchell was asked to go to Portugal by Gordon Brown the PM then and as we all know about PR it is a mixture of lies and downright lies, no matter what we think of him personally he has doen a good job for the  McCanns. Kate and Gerry have shown so much arrogance it is hard to like them even if they are innocent....do we know when the next Trial date is?

I think Wednesday 22nd January.

I think Judge on the 7th Jan said give people 15 days to look at 'new stuff' handed in on the 7th Jan, by McCann lawyer ID. (related to Alan Pike, McCann 'witness')

So, if true, lots of 'devastated, distraught' McCann 'stories' in the next few days!

Hi jeanmonroe....I will be sunning myself in Lanzarote for 2 weeks commencing the 20th....I'll have to cancel my holiday!! Just kidding, I'll be back in two weeks so expect it will still be ongoing, probably well into February.Iv'e stayed in this Hotel before and seem to remember they have internet....If so I will ask someone to set it up for me. Are we having any bets on who will win???  

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  mossman on Sat 18 Jan - 21:53

Has the pink one run off with Blacksmiths wife in recent weeks ? He has become slightly obsessed with Clarrie who he now seems to see as being the root of all evil. Is there a reason for his newfound obsession I wonder.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  Panda on Sat 18 Jan - 23:17

mossman wrote:Has the pink one run off with Blacksmiths wife in recent weeks ?  He has become slightly obsessed with Clarrie who he now seems to see as being the root of all evil.  Is there a reason for his newfound obsession I wonder.

I know nothing about the private lives of either , it is clear though that Clarence has done well to protect the McCanns and use the Press to print these ridiculous sightings etc , he obviously knows the right people.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith .....the vulnerabilities of Mr. Mitchell

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum