Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder if

+18
weissnicht
Chris
chrissie
quickfingers
almostgothic
mara thon
jassi
lynn
T4two
Panda
ann_chovey
LJC
AnnaEsse
jinvta
princess_leia
wantthetruth
Keela
Roasted Arizona
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wonder if  Empty Re: Wonder if

Post  chrissie Thu 10 Apr - 13:35

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/chloe-campbell-3-abducted-from-home-at-childers-near-bundaberg/story-fnihsrf2-1226879595138

From this newspaper report:

Chloe’s two older sisters Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the two-bedroom Childers house.

But on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge.

When Janae awoke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn’t in the lounge room, Mr Campbell said.

Janae had thought Chloe had sneaked into her parent’s room as she had been sick lately.
Police have cordoned off Ridgeway St, Childers.

A distraught Mr Campbell believes that someone who knew where Chloe slept took her.

``I think it’s got to be someone who knows me, in how they got in, where she sleeps,’’ Mr Campbell said.

``They knew she was sleeping in front of the TV.’’

So there was a change of sleeping arrangements on that particular day........

chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Wonder if  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder if  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Apr - 13:54

Memories of the Mikaeel Kular case in respect of the sleeping arrangements.

I really am surprised about how quickly this case has become a "just like Madeleine" one. I don't recall it happening before in other cases of children disappearing from bedrooms, such as Lisa Irwin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wonder if  Empty Wonder if

Post  Roasted Arizona Thu 10 Apr - 14:07

Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Apr - 14:42

I'm wondering too. The parents say that the children slept in the lounge, but a friend says the children were put to bed. Then there's the blanket and the soft toy that have disappeared too. So many similarities here it's like they've got some kind of script!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 10 Apr - 14:46

The report says there is a foot/shoe print on the car roof. To be honest there are not that many similarities.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 10 Apr - 16:04

So far the only similarity that I notice is that both little girls were three when reported "missing".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Apr - 16:37

'Chloe could also be carrying a blue soft toy and a grey blanket.'

So the kidnapper had the compassion to take Chloe's favourite toy and blanket while taking her away from her Family????? All this time and she never cried?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Apr - 16:42

So the kidnapper had the presence of mind to take Chloe's favourite toy and blanket , yet she never screamed when she was woken and carried by strangers?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 10 Apr - 18:12

To me it sounds very smiliar to the case of the Scottish boy who went missing with his hat and coat......

Hope she's found soon.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 10 Apr - 18:36

Panda wrote:So the kidnapper had the presence of mind to take Chloe's favourite toy and blanket , yet she never screamed when she was woken and carried by strangers?

As well, according to Sky News (On Line), her sleeping bag is among the items which were taken.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 10 Apr - 19:04

why they are so sure she didn't wander off?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Apr - 19:19

No doubt some poor dead dingo will be in the frame soon.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Apr - 19:22

If all the children had been sleeping in the lounge, I don't know how an intruder could have entered, picked up this little girl and left without her making any noise and without anyone else waking up.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Apr - 19:46

That all the children, except the missing one, were sleeping in the lounge is itself highly suspicious. Things were different that night compared with other nights.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Apr - 20:00

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:So the kidnapper had the presence of mind to take Chloe's favourite toy and blanket , yet she never screamed when she was woken and carried by strangers?

As well, according to Sky News (On Line), her sleeping bag is among the items which were taken.

It gets worse interested ,doesn"t it. The McCanns have set a precedent havn"t they......any child goes missing ABDUCTION is the only explanation. Wonder if  25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Apr - 20:09

jassi wrote:That all the children, except the missing one, were sleeping in the lounge is itself highly suspicious. Things were different that night compared with other nights.

I think they were all sleeping in the lounge.

Chloe and her two older sisters, Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the house, but on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge.
'When Janae woke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn't in the lounge room,' said Mr Campbell. Janae, he said, had then thought that her younger sister had sneaked into her parents' room because she had not been well lately.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 10 Apr - 20:23

So many things worry me about the circumstances surrounding this missing girl.

Looking at the picture on one of the news articles shows the car parked underneath the window, but the window is pretty high up, unless it's the room on the lower ground, but there would be no need to climb on top of the car.

They were all sleeping in the lounge that night. Why?

She had been ill recently...the little boy in Edinburgh had been ill and off nursery for some time.

She was sleeping in shorts and a tshirt? Ok, so I don't want to appear picky, but are they short pjs, or just a short and tshirt ensemble, if it's the latter, don't children usually dress for bed?

Sleeping bag is missing, along with blanket and cuddly toy. Abducted or wandered off, who would take a sleeping bag?

No one heard an intruder.

Bit iffy if you ask me, but I'm a mere 'armchair detective', what do I know! Just my initial thoughts.  Wonder if  25346 

I hope she is found safe and well, this happens way too often!

princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 10 Apr - 20:28

Panda wrote:
interested wrote:

It gets worse interested ,doesn"t it. The McCanns have set a precedent havn"t they......any child goes missing ABDUCTION is the only explanation. Wonder if  25346 

I guess the McCanns are wisely biding their time before expressing their concern over this alleged (at the moment) abduction. If in fact this proves to be an abduction. it will give the McCanns something to point to as they approach the seventh anniversary of her death.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Apr - 20:38

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:
interested wrote:

I guess the McCanns are wisely biding their time before expressing their concern over this alleged (at the moment) abduction.  If in fact this proves to be an abduction. it will give the McCanns something to point to as they approach the seventh anniversary of her death.

I wonder if it will be the usual Emma Loach Documentary on Channel 4 , somehow I don't think so. Wonder if  25346 I hope this little girl is found safe and sound but it is worrying that her toy. blanket and sleeping bag were taken and my instincts tell me the Parents are involved. Come on, what kind of kidnapper takes not only the child but her blanket , toy and sleeping bag. How did he manage to get all that out as well as the child without making a sound.??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Thu 10 Apr - 20:53

He told the Australian Associated Press that the family usually closed the windows of their Childers home at dusk each night to keep out mosquitoes, but he believes that one of the latches had not caught.

'It's got to be someone who knows me...how they got in, where she sleeps,' said Mr Campbell. 'They knew she was sleeping in front of the TV.'
He added: 'I hope someone that's taken her is looking after her - giving her brekky, lunch

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601244/Parents-horror-three-year-old-Australian-girl-snatched-bedroom-intruder-case-chilling-similarities-Madeleine-McCann-case.html#ixzz2yVzRfCiF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 10 Apr - 20:55

interested wrote:So far the only similarity that I notice is that both little girls were three when reported "missing".

Here is a major difference:

'That's why we are blaming ourselves,' he (Chloe's father) said, fighting back tears.

The McCanns have never, ever, to this day admitted any blame in Madeleine's disappearance.

I wonder if the parents took part in the searches? That would be telling as well.

At least they aren't immediately blaming a predatory paedophile!

jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Apr - 20:55

ann_chovey wrote:He told the Australian Associated Press that the family usually closed the windows of their Childers home at dusk each night to keep out mosquitoes, but he believes that one of the latches had not caught.

'It's got to be someone who knows me...how they got in, where she sleeps,' said Mr Campbell. 'They knew she was sleeping in front of the TV.'
He added: 'I hope someone that's taken her is looking after her - giving her brekky, lunch

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601244/Parents-horror-three-year-old-Australian-girl-snatched-bedroom-intruder-case-chilling-similarities-Madeleine-McCann-case.html#ixzz2yVzRfCiF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Echoes of Kate McCann on Oprah, hoping that the abductor was looking after Madeleine.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Wonder if  Empty Young Qld girl feared kidnapped 3 years old

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 10 Apr - 21:08

Chloe Campbell, 3, abducted from home at Childers, near Bundaberg

12 hours ago April 10, 2014 6:20PM

Young Qld girl feared kidnapped 0:47

Play video

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/external?url=http://content6.video.news.com.au/dkbmp3bDrIyjaEvW42swi2ZBEj81WBLD/promo221363197&width=650&api_key=kq7wnrk4eun47vz9c5xuj3mc

Queensland police have launched an urgent appeal after the possible abduction of a three year old girl.

Autoplay

On
Off

THE father of missing three-year-old Chloe Campbell believes someone who knows the family took her.

Garth Campbell says there is no way his youngest daughter could have left their family home alone.

When he awoke on Thursday morning, Chloe, who usually sleeps in the lounge, was missing.

A window was open and when he looked out, an adult-sized footprint was on the car.

Chloe’s sleeping bag - patterned with wizards and dragons - was gone as well as her trusty companion, a stuffed toy dog named Gnarly.
Chloe Campbell holding the blue teddy that is believed to be with her. Picture: Supplied

Chloe Campbell holding the blue teddy that is believed to be with her. Picture: Supplied

``I don’t think there’s any possible way she’s wandered off,’’ Mr Campbell told AAP.

``She wouldn’t leave the yard by herself.’’

The family usually shuts the windows of their Childers’ home at dusk each night to keep out mosquitoes, but on Wednesday Mr Campbell believes one of the latches must not have caught.

``That’s why we are blaming ourselves,’’ he said.
SES volunteers gather to search for the missing three-year-old girl. Picture: Paul Beutel

SES volunteers gather to search for the missing three-year-old girl. Picture: Paul Beutel

Chloe’s two older sisters Janae, eight, and Britney, five, have their own room in the two-bedroom Childers house.

But on Wednesday all three girls slept in the lounge.

When Janae awoke to go to the toilet in the morning, Chloe wasn’t in the lounge room, Mr Campbell said.

Janae had thought Chloe had sneaked into her parent’s room as she had been sick lately.
Police have cordoned off Ridgeway St, Childers. Picture: Twitter

Police have cordoned off Ridgeway St, Childers. Picture: Twitter

A distraught Mr Campbell believes that someone who knew where Chloe slept took her.

``I think it’s got to be someone who knows me, in how they got in, where she sleeps,’’ Mr Campbell said.

``They knew she was sleeping in front of the TV.’’

Mr Campbell is asking for prayers and is clinging to hope that if Chloe’s been abducted, she is being cared for.
SES and police searching Childers Showgrounds for the missing three-year-old girl. Pictur

SES and police searching Childers Showgrounds for the missing three-year-old girl. Picture: Paul Beutel

``I hope someone that’s taken her is looking after her,’’ he said.

``Giving her brekky, lunch, I don’t know, I don’t know what to think.

``Maybe someone took her who can’t have kids or something like that.’’

A major land and aerial search is under way for Chloe as police express serious concerns for her safety.

Inspector Kev Guteridge said the search would continue into tonight.

“Shortly after 7am Bundaberg Police were contacted by a distraught mother of a three-year-old girl to advise that her daughter was missing,” he said.

“We do hold very serious concerns for the safety of the girl as we do with every missing person reported.”

More than 40 SES personnel, the RACQ Careflight helicopter and community volunteers are helping police in the search.

Earlier, A THREE-year-old girl has been abducted from a home at Childers, 50km south of Bundaberg.

Police have been searching near the Childers Showgrounds after Chloe Campbell went missing from the house on Ridgway St about 7am Thursday.

Crime scene tape has been place around a home and police say they fear the little girl may be at risk. An abduction alert has been issued.

It is understood Chloe’s parents put her to bed last night before going to sleep about 1am.

When they woke in the morning, she was gone.

“The parents put the kids to bed last night. They went to sleep about one o’clock in the morning after watching TV. They have woken up at seven o’clock and (Chloe) was not in her bed,” close family friend Melissa Small said.

Ms Small said the window of the bedroom had been left open.

“There’s a footprint on the roof of the car to get through to the window.

“The window was open and her blanket and teddy bear, a grey blanket and a blue teddy bear, has been taken with her.”

Ms Small said she did not know who may have taken Chloe and that the girl’s mother Tammy was distraught at her disappearance.

“She’s an absolutely a mess. We’re just keeping support around her at this time while we’re trying to go out and look for (Chloe).”

SES volunteers from Childers and Bundaberg have been put on standby to join in the search.

Deputy Local Controller of the Childers SES Aaron Frazer said while the girl’s family generally kept to themselves, they were well known in town.

Police have clarified earlier releases describing Chloe’s clothes.

She was last seen wearing yellow pants with love hearts on them and a white-coloured shirt with butterflies and bees pictured on the front.

Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content