Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non White People almost 30% of population

2 posters

Go down

Non White People almost 30% of population Empty Non White People almost 30% of population

Post  Panda Tue 6 May - 15:39

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Non White People almost 30% of population Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Non White People almost 30% of population Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Non White People almost 30% of population Empty Re: Non White People almost 30% of population

Post  Lioned Tue 6 May - 20:20

Why would it matter ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Non White People almost 30% of population Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Non White People almost 30% of population Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Non White People almost 30% of population Empty Re: Non White People almost 30% of population

Post  Guest Tue 6 May - 20:21

Depends on what you mean by "non-white". ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 6 May - 20:29

The World is full of different coloured people and many will,if given the chance,migrate in search of a better life.

Colour or come to that religion doesnt bother me.

Dont see what the problem is unless they are trying to stir up some shit !

Caveat is one law for all.Just thought i'd mention that just in case.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 May - 20:30

It's a serious question, Lioned. I am supposedly an "ethnic minority" but my skin's probably whiter than most of those doing the complaining!  Non White People almost 30% of population 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 6 May - 20:37

Iris wrote:It's a serious question, Lioned.  I am supposedly an "ethnic minority" but my skin's probably whiter than most of those doing the complaining!  Non White People almost 30% of population 23324 

Iris, I am born of a Scottish father and German mother and consider myself English as i was born in the London suburbs and have lived here all my life.

I am as white as a sheet and go red if you turn the lights on indoors just as all good Scots should do,but i am definitely not Ginger as that would definitely be a step too far.I have the brains and brawn of a good quality German and the brawn and guts of Braveheart.

Many parts of England already have a majority of 'ethnics' if thats what we can call them.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 6 May - 20:44

It has to matter because Sony did a Presentation a few years ago and said while the average Western Family have 2 to 3 children , the Asians and Africans have 5 to 7 children so in two generations Muslims will rule the World.

That what is taught in school today will be obsolete by the time children leave school.

A couple of other observations but I can't remember them, it was available on you tube , but not there now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 6 May - 21:08

You got to stop playing the 'Muslim' card.

Not all Asians and Africans are Muslims anyway.

We all know that most terrorists are supposed to be Muslims according to the red top papers and there may well be some truth in that.

Got to look at how many Muslims are in the World and then work out how many of them are probably terrorists ?

There is a problem i know but it has to be addressed with a degree of logic.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down