Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the voting made any difference at Brussels?

2 posters

Go down

Has the voting made any difference at Brussels? Empty Has the voting made any difference at Brussels?

Post  fuzeta Tue 27 May - 21:40

Well it seems not. This evening on the news Nigel Farage was speaking after the first meeting in Brussels. He said you would think nothing had happened it was just business as usual! This to me shows the contempt that the EU powers have for the people of the countries that they are controlling. So typical of this elite ,destructive, power and money club that has been created.

As for the UK. David Cameron said message received and understood, well I very much doubt it. I did see that as UKIP were rampaging across the board with seat after seat. Conservative, Labour and Lib Dem spokespersons were saying this is just a protest vote and when the general election comes it will be a different story. They are still saying it tonight. Well that proves to me that they are just going to carry on ' business as usual' Well the more they keep saying these things the British people will think that the message has still not hit home. Do they learn nothing? Are the British people so disregarded?

Well if this is their attitude they had better watch out at the next general election because the people will give them another lesson, this time where it really hurts.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Has the voting made any difference at Brussels? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has the voting made any difference at Brussels? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Has the voting made any difference at Brussels? Empty Re: Has the voting made any difference at Brussels?

Post  Panda Tue 27 May - 22:40

Hi fuzeta, Well I did post earlier on the Cameron thread that he intends to tell the EU Council that it HAS to change and with so many Countries showing their anger at the EU by their votes I think some concessions will be made . Too much Bureaucracy and the Economy stagnating has resulted in this protest if the Euro is to be saved.

Had the EU been operated like the US States things might have been different . America has a single currency and a United Defense system but the EU
Council wants to run 28 Countries with different languages, cultures and no Defense System. Each State in the USA Governs itself, but in the EU all Countries are governed by the EU Council virtually.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Has the voting made any difference at Brussels? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has the voting made any difference at Brussels? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down