Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The McCanns and the Con-man

4 posters

Go down

The McCanns and the Con-man Empty The McCanns and the Con-man

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 16:25

I'm a bit surprised that there has not been one comment on the program , you do have to wonder why the McCanns paid this guy until you become aware that Exton was mentioned !!

It is worth watching Jane Tanner, responsible for "George" also fingers a stall holder in a market , another who was discounted......could her reason for lying to incriminate possible abductees be to shelter someone very close to her.??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
The McCanns and the Con-man Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The McCanns and the Con-man Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

The McCanns and the Con-man Empty Re: The McCanns and the Con-man

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 5 Jun - 16:39

There are some comments on the thread Maddie, Private Eye to Break Silence
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
The McCanns and the Con-man Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The McCanns and the Con-man Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 5 Jun - 16:41

Yesterday when I read Jane Tanner had been discredited it did occur to me that she could be the one who breeched the infamous pact. Now that I have seen Spudgun's tweet (on another thread) I am intrigued because I remember him from the old 3A's and, if I remember correctly, he did seem to be in the know.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 16:45

dazedandconfused wrote:There are some comments on the thread Maddie, Private Eye to Break Silence

O.K. thanks, I didn't know, titles are so confusing. I wouldn't have expected that, because the Halligen programme has nothing to do with Private Eye?

Mods, will you close this thread , thanks.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jun - 16:47

It's not Private Eye the magazine - I was confused too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 16:48

interested wrote:Yesterday when I read Jane Tanner had been discredited it did occur to me that she could be the one who breeched the infamous pact.  Now that I have seen Spudgun's tweet (on another thread) I am intrigued because I remember him from the old 3A's and, if I remember correctly, he did seem to be in the know.

Hi interested, can you find the Spudgun comment for me and post it next on the Private Eye thread, thanks ,x
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 16:51

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It's not Private Eye the magazine - I was confused too!

Hi NBY, I knew the Private Eye was not about the magazine, what I am confused about is why the Programme about Halligen should have been lumped on there, it's us oldies who The McCanns and the Con-man 294124  learned how to File.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 5 Jun - 16:54

Hi Panda, the whole Private Eye thread is about the Halligen programme because he was a private detective.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 16:58

chrissie wrote:Hi Panda, the whole Private Eye thread is about the Halligen programme because he was a private detective.

Sorry, it is not very clear, why didn't the original thread mention the name Halligen then in the title?Anyway, no more discussion or we will end up discussing the Merits of Headlines and Filing. The McCanns and the Con-man 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 5 Jun - 17:01

I'll discuss if I want to  The McCanns and the Con-man 25346 

The title of the thread is the title of the newspaper article which is usually the way things are done on here  The McCanns and the Con-man 25346 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 17:18

chrissie wrote:I'll discuss if I want to  The McCanns and the Con-man 25346 

The title of the thread is the title of the newspaper article which is usually the way things are done on here  The McCanns and the Con-man 25346 

I was taught in school that the Headline is the topic, in this case Halligen, not Private eye., but who are we to criticise. It happens so often,  maybe the Mods ought to prepare and display the correct way to start a thread. The McCanns and the Con-man 25346  I have posted a Press report before now   but included the topic , very confusing the filing system here, I have had almost a week of problems with my computer , I think I will concentrate on World Affairs again. The McCanns and the Con-man 294124 

Last edited by Panda on Thu 5 Jun - 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jun - 17:19

Well, this is me in normal mode.  The McCanns and the Con-man 738116 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 17:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Well, this is me in normal mode.  The McCanns and the Con-man 738116 

O.K. NBY, give us a clue?? I'll make a pot of tea in the meantime for us , do you take sugar? chrissie, if you are about do join us.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jun - 17:30

I'm clueless as to what you need a clue about!

Lots of milk and no sugar for me please. I need a spoon for stirring though as I take saccharine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 17:43

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm clueless as to what you need a clue about!

Lots of milk and no sugar for me please. I need a spoon for stirring though as I take saccharine.

O.K., coming up, there's a plate of a selection of biscuits, help yourself. I wondered what the Court Jester sticking his tongue out was supposed o mean. The McCanns and the Con-man 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Jun - 17:44

That's me just being my usual jovial self!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 17:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:That's me just being my usual jovial self!

Right , gotcha,
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 5 Jun - 17:57

Panda wrote:
interested wrote:Yesterday when I read Jane Tanner had been discredited it did occur to me that she could be the one who breeched the infamous pact.  Now that I have seen Spudgun's tweet (on another thread) I am intrigued because I remember him from the old 3A's and, if I remember correctly, he did seem to be in the know.

Hi interested, can you find the Spudgun comment for me and post it next on the Private Eye thread, thanks ,x

Hi Panda - The tweet mentioned was posted by "quickfingers" on the Twitter thread (today at 8:09 am). It reads as follows:

"Dear Jane Tanner. If what I am hearing is TRUE, then I might even forgive your invented "sighting".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 5 Jun - 18:10

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Panda - The tweet mentioned was posted by "quickfingers" on the Twitter thread (today at 8:09 am).  It reads as follows:

"Dear Jane Tanner.  If what I am hearing is TRUE, then I might even forgive your invented "sighting".

Thanks, interested...so what was he hearing? The McCanns and the Con-man 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down