Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS

+8
jinvta
wjk
kitti
wantthetruth
jeanmonroe
interested
jassi
Annabel
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS Empty New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS

Post  Annabel Tue 10 Jun - 5:43

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS Empty Re: New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jun - 7:19

How Are they 'edging closer' to what happened to her.

They don't need to dig in PDL to find out....dig into the files...it's all there
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS Empty Re: New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jun - 7:27

Why are they leaving evidence bags discarded on the site. Honestly I wonder about them sometimes New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS 36898 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 10 Jun - 7:43

kitti wrote:They don't need to dig  in PDL to find out....dig into the files...it's all there

New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jun - 8:11

Why have Scotland Yard been given such support to spend a lot of money on what looks to be another failed attempt to find Madeleine....and why are the
Portugese Police indulging them. ????? After all the insults hurled at the PP by the British Press, the 3 yrs spent by SY providing not a jot of new evidence, who pulled strings for this expensive search to take place??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jun - 8:34

If this is an honest search, then I don't believe they are looking for Madeleine herself, but other items, they have been given information about. The multiple locations and the areas themselves leads me to believe this, I don't think she is in PDL area and has not been for a long time.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jun - 8:48

mossman wrote:If this is an honest search, then I don't believe they are looking for Madeleine herself, but other items, they have been given information about.  The multiple locations and the areas themselves leads me to believe this, I don't think she is in PDL area and has not been for a long time.

Morning mossman, I think the general consensus among the Portugese that madeleine's body was thrown from the nearby clifftop into the Sea is the most obvious.  Why choose scrubland when you would need a spade and shovel , plus have to carry the body of Madeleine to the area and risk being seen in the process ???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 10 Jun - 9:05

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:If this is an honest search, then I don't believe they are looking for Madeleine herself, but other items, they have been given information about.  The multiple locations and the areas themselves leads me to believe this, I don't think she is in PDL area and has not been for a long time.

Morning mossman, I think the general consensus among the Portugese that madeleine's body was thrown from the nearby clifftop into the Sea is the most obvious.  Why choose scrubland when you would need a spade and shovel , plus have to carry the body of Madeleine to the area and risk being seen in the process ???

I've often wondered how realistic this idea would be.
Are the cliffs vertical ? If not, a body is going to fall towards the foot of the cliff, but not necessarily fall into the sea.
Even if it reached sea, there would be a good chance of it being washed up somewhere along the coast.

I feel, that whatever happened, she was not thrown from a cliff top.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jun - 9:23

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:

Are the cliffs vertical ? If not, a body is going to fall towards the foot of the cliff, but not necessarily fall into the sea.
Even if it reached sea, there would be a good chance of it being washed up somewhere along the coast.

Morning jassi, there is a rumour that Madeleine's body was hidden in a cave on the Beach until it could be taken out to Sea, that of course would need a Boat and the body to be weighted down, in the Tennis Bag? Then there was another theory that Madeleine's body was put in the Tennis bag and added to the Luggage and equipment belonging to Jon Corner which he took to PDL to make a video and was shipped separately to the U.K.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 10 Jun - 9:45

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:

I agree with you, G. Amaral.....'As to that hypothesis, of throwing a body - and I recall that the little girl’s weight would be about 30 kilos – from here to the sea, I would say that is impossible. Notice that the sea is not immediately beneath here, the cliff does not have a vertical steep, there is a vertical grade and the sea is still far away. A great strength or almost a gigantic person would be needed for the body to fall in the sea, and in the deep sea. There are photos, taken in the rocks down bellow in the water, were we can see searching, certainly he was not searching for his live daughter…

HC: Are you referring to Maddie’s father?

GA: To Gerald McCann. Maddie’s father.

HC: He was walking around here, in the rocks below?
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jun - 10:26

There was also a theory that Madleine's body was hidden in one of the Beach caves , this could have been done in the early hours of the morning .

The big problem is the timelines that kathybelle posted. They differ substantially from those of the Tapas Group , examples:-

Gerry supposedly checked at 9pm and met Jez Wilkins and crossed  the road to speak to him. Jez says this was between 20.45pm - 21.15pm

A Waiter in the Restaurant said the Tapas Table was empty at 21.40pm , yet the alarm was raised at 10pm???

The fitness Instructor says she was talking to Diane Webster between 21.30 and 22.00 who was alone at the table.

This testimony is interesting.:-

MMMds left her apartment with her friend at 21.58 precisely and saw a car parked close to the Window of 5a.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 10 Jun - 16:06

ann_chovey wrote:
jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:

I agree with you, G. Amaral.....'As to that hypothesis, of throwing a body - and I recall that the little girl’s weight would be about 30 kilos – from here to the sea, I would say that is impossible. Notice that the sea is not immediately beneath here, the cliff does not have a vertical steep, there is a vertical grade and the sea is still far away. A great strength or almost a gigantic person would be needed for the body to fall in the sea, and in the deep sea. There are photos, taken in the rocks down bellow in the water, were we can see searching, certainly he was not searching for his live daughter…

HC: Are you referring to Maddie’s father?

GA: To Gerald McCann. Maddie’s father.

HC: He was walking around here, in the rocks below?

I agree with "ann__chovey" and Mr. Amaral. It is obvious the photos of Gerry and the "rocks" haunt Mr. Amal as much as they have always haunted me. Gerry was not searching for a live Madeleine as he sheepishly realized he was being photographed.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 10 Jun - 16:29

MMMds left her apartment with her friend at 21.58 precisely and saw a car parked close to the Window of 5a.
----------------------------------------------

who is MMMds?

Here's the 'rub'

any 'pre-planned' abduction (AR, Met) would have a car paked in the carpark outside as near to the 'target' as possible.

they would not leave by patio doors because they could be seen, from balconies above/around.

So straight out of FRONT door over/around small wall into car, and gone.

MILES AWAY before alarm raised.

Not 'wandering' around a holiday resort for 45 minutes, carrying a child, until Smith's 'see' you.

Oh, and just to add: When they were in the apartment, of their 'target' the night BEFORE,(crying 'episode') with no adults about, they wouldn't leave their 'target' there and come back the next night, when they could be 'caught'!

Would they?
---------------------------------------------------

KM: "Gerry and I spoke for a couple of minutes and agreed to keep a closer watch over the children."

THEN, promptly went out again THAT night leaving their THREE kids, all under 4 years of age, alone again, in an unlocked apartment, out of sight, for at LEAST 35minutes!

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 10 Jun - 16:43

KM: "Gerry and I spoke for a couple of minutes and agreed to keep a closer watch over the children."

Anybody who reads that and fails to see the massive big red flag flapping in their face, is beyond stupid...........
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jun - 16:57

jeanmonroe wrote:MMMds left her apartment with her friend at 21.58 precisely and saw a car parked close to the Window of 5a.
----------------------------------------------

who is MMMds?

Here's the 'rub'

any 'pre-planned' abduction (AR, Met) would have a car paked in the carpark outside as near to the 'target' as possible.

they would not leave by patio doors because they could be seen, from balconies above/around.

So straight out of FRONT door over/around small wall into car, and gone.

MILES AWAY before alarm raised.

Not 'wandering' around a holiday resort for 45 minutes, carrying a child, until Smith's 'see' you.

Oh, and just to add: When they were in the apartment, of their 'target' the night BEFORE,(crying 'episode') with no adults about, they wouldn't leave their 'target' there and come back the next night, when they could be 'caught'!

Would they?
---------------------------------------------------

THEN, promptly went out again THAT night leaving their THREE kids, all under 4 years of age, alone again, in an unlocked apartment, out of sight, for at LEAST 35minutes!

Hi jeanmonroe, I don't know who MMMds is but her testimony is in the official files , assuming she is a she because she says her friend , not boyfriend or girlfriend. Also, for the car to be outside the window ,it had to be on the road , quite iintriguing eh? Maybe one of our super sleuths will find out.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jun - 19:49

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 10 Jun - 20:01

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 10 Jun - 20:04

Could this be MMMdS?

Maria Manuela Martins da Silva

Date/Time: 2007/05/08 14H00
Domestic
Portuguese

Concerning the issue of the process said;
. That she resides in Praia da Luz;
. That she often visits ********, sister of her boyfriend, who resides in Block 6, Apartment 5 in the resort known as the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, in Lagos
. The block in question is contiguous with that one occupied by the McCann family, and is a ground-floor with a kitchen window having visibility to the back windows of the apartment occupied by Madeleine McCann;
. On 03-05-07, the deponent, as is customary, visited her friend ******, as a rule she passes the afternoon with her;
. The night, generally around 22H00, she leaves with her boyfriend, *******, for their residence indicated above;
. Declares that she left the apartment around 22H00, as was her habit, as the deponent generally makes and receives calls to family at 22H30 at/from her residence;
. The deponent and her boyfriend have two vehicles, a light passenger jeep of the mark Opel, model Frontera, green in colour, with license plate ***** and another light passenger vehicle, mark-Renault, Laguna model, gery in colour with license plate *****;
. Together the vehicles are registered in the name of her boyfriend;
. Declares further that on the night 03-05-07, she left the apartment at around 21H58—she remembers the exact time because she asked her friend the time and she responded after checking this on the telephone in the lounge;
. They left the building and the deponent and her boyfriend took the Opel Frontera, previously indicated, which was parked out front of the apartment, in the private parking area of Block 6 where her freind’s apartment was located;
. She declares that the night was good with a breeze, and that it was dark;
. After leaving Block 6, they turned right and after left, passing in front of the block occupied by the McCanns. She states that she saw no movement of people, and that in the immediate areas of the blocks she saw no vehicle with the exception of a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment;
She declares further that she mentioned this fact to her boyfriend and that it wasn’t yet summer given the movement on the roads, and at that hour movement was nill;
. States that she looked at the exit of the apartment and that from the flat above the McCanns, she saw light, and also in from of the apartment, but she could not define, concretely, where she saw the light when she passed the McCann apartment;
. Next to the tree, she did not detect any movement of people or vehicles, and nothing struck her as abnormal in that zone that would have raised her suspicions;
. She only learnt of what had happened to little Madeleine the next day after having received a telephone call from her friend, who alerted her to what had happened;
. And nothing more said, having read the statement, finds it in conformity and signs it;
. The document is duly signed by me …
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 10 Jun - 21:15

@jinvta, yes that is the young woman.

more from G. Amaral.......

'GA: There is an important aspect and that is the diary of Mrs Kate McCann. There are some who have the opinion the diary was written to be read. At a certain point in time, following the dates given there just a few days after the disappearance, Mrs. Kate McCann says that she is running, doing her jogging – the daughter is missing and she is doing her training – and in there, in that plateau that we are seeing right now, she said that she was climbing it when she saw a number of journalists, of people and that she begun suspecting that the body of her daughter had been found. That is in her diary. She points to that area. When they have hired…

HC: But pointing to that place, is using as basis that the child has lost her life?!

GA: Exactly, it was always like that, since the beginning the parents, at least Kate McCann, have always spoken about the death of the child. Those emails that they delivered [to the PJ] of a clairvoyant that explained where the body could be, beneath the church area, inside a sewer collector.'
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jun - 9:10

jinvta...award yourself a medal  New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS 294124 

How come this was overlooked by the Portugese Police at the time ? Again, we have the scenario of Kate checking at 10pm and rushing down to the Restaurant to tell Gerry and the others, yet a Waiter said the table was empty at 9.40pm???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jun - 9:20

ann_chovey wrote:@jinvta, yes that is the young woman.

more from G. Amaral.......

'GA: There is an important aspect and that is the diary of Mrs Kate McCann. There are some who have the opinion the diary was written to be read. At a certain point in time, following the dates given there just a few days after the disappearance, Mrs. Kate McCann says that she is running, doing her jogging – the daughter is missing and she is doing her training – and in there, in that plateau that we are seeing right now, she said that she was climbing it when she saw a number of journalists, of people and that she begun suspecting that the body of her daughter had been found. That is in her diary. She points to that area. When they have hired…

HC: But pointing to that place, is using as basis that the child has lost her life?!

GA: Exactly, it was always like that, since the beginning the parents, at least Kate McCann, have always spoken about the death of the child. Those emails that they delivered [to the PJ] of a clairvoyant that explained where the body could be, beneath the church area, inside a sewer collector.'

Morning ann-chovey,

I remember Kate saying someone suggested she write a Diary while she was in PDL but she admitted she had to ask Fiona? Payne because she couldn't remember a lot. Kate spoke to Paiva the Portugese speaking policeman , part of Stuart Prior's Team , crying that she believed Madeleine was dead. Also, the McCanns hired that S.A. guy with the Gizmo , so the Fund was fraudulent from day one, purporting to search for madeleine when they themselves secretly thought that she was dead.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 9:28

Ricardo Paiva was an Inspector with the Portugese Police, not from the UK. Poor man has had enough insults, lets not put him in the Stuart Prior category  New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS 25346 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jun - 9:38

mossman wrote:Ricardo Paiva was an Inspector with the Portugese Police, not from the UK.  Poor man has had enough insults, lets not put him in the Stuart Prior category  New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS 25346 

Morning Mossman, I thought the Policeman Kate phoned was named Paiva....he is of Portugese Parentage but living in the U.K and and was part of the U.K group sent to PDL at the very beginning ......no doubt someone will check it out and correct me if I am wrong. Kate phoned this Policeman quite late at night when Gerry was in London , crying that she dreamt or thought Madeleine was dead.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jun - 9:49

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:Ricardo Paiva was an Inspector with the Portugese Police, not from the UK.  Poor man has had enough insults, lets not put him in the Stuart Prior category  New Search 'Will Be Useful'/SKY NEWS 25346 

Morning Mossman, I thought the Policeman Kate phoned was named Paiva....he is of Portugese Parentage but living in the U.K and and was part of the U.K group sent to PDL at the very beginning ......no doubt someone will check it out and correct me if I am wrong. Kate phoned this Policeman quite late at night when Gerry was in London , crying that she dreamt or thought Madeleine was dead.

She did contact him about her dream etc, but he's not from the English police, Panda, he was definitely an Inspector with the police team from Portugal.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jun - 10:24

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

She did contact him about her dream etc, but he's not from the English police, Panda, he was definitely an Inspector with the police team from Portugal.  

I'll take your word for it , but why on earth would kate phone HIM saying she thought Madeleine was dead , as an Inspector he would be duty bound to report the conversation and Amaral could have hauled Kate into the Station for questioning . With Gerry away, she might have even confessed.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next