Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq.................

+12
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
fuzeta
Angelina
kitti
tigger
wantthetruth
Panda
malena stool
wjk
chrissie
joyce1938
16 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Iraq................. - Page 17 Empty Re: Iraq.................

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Oct - 0:14

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:I READ TODAY IN GUARDIAN THAT IN KOBANI ISIS ARE FIGHTING IN ITS SUBURBS.

Good morning Badboy.

It took me some time to find out where Kobani was, until I found it was also called Ayn al Arab. Whatever it is called. It seems the mot serious incursion yet. The Turks are constantly threatening reprisals, and it almost seems as if IS are trying to draw Turkey into it. They appear to be contemptuous of the air strikes and this US led coalition does seem to have some serious flaws in the overall strategy. For example, Canada has now joined the coalition for up to 6 months. What do the Canadians think is going to happen then?

Certainly every success they have even if they are driven back later seems to be  acting as a recruiting agent for them.  Most western governments and many of the Middle East ones regard IS/ISIL/ISIS as the most serious terror threat yet with the capacity and the money to organise terror attacks in the West. Whether one agrees with that or not, they are far too potent a force now to be treated with levity.

Many of the Imams in the west are denouncing them especially the callous disregard they have for human life. That very denunciation may be a two edged sword so to speak.
YOU ARE CORRECT KOBANI IS ALSO CALLED AYN AL ARAB,EVERYONE IS CALLING IT KOBANI.
A KURDISH WONAN HAS DONE A SUICIDE ATTACK ON AN ISIS POSITION, A BIT OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

MEANWHILE ISIS HAS PLANS TO ATTACK IRAN'S NUCLEAR REACTORS AND SELL THE MATERIALS TO RUSSIA POSSIBLY IN RETURN FOR THEIR HELP.
EVERY DAY ISIS SEEMS TO HAVE NEW PLANS OF WHAT THERE ARE GOING TO DO.

TALIBAN IT SEEMS WANTS TO JOIN UP WITH ISIS.

Last edited by Badboy on Mon 6 Oct - 0:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE INFO)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 6 Oct - 12:16

As you say, they seem to be a fountain of ideas. Mostly spouted by this Abdullah Ahmed al Meshedani, who seems to have become their recruiting officer as well as mouthpiece. A member of their so called "War cabinet" I have read the report, and I think it's a little too ambitious at this stage insofar as offering the Russians access to Iraqi oil is one thing, but withdrawing support from Assad would also mean the Russians losing access to their only warm water port. Given the oil reserves in the Caucasus region, do the Russkis really need Iraqi oil that badly? There is also the map that IS produced only a couple of weeks ago showing their intention of moving into that area, as part of pursuing their global caliphate. That would bring them into direct conflict with the Red Army.

I have a feeling that they could not offer the Russians enough.

My personal belief is that it's a bit of muddying the waters so they can get on with whatever their real intentions are. The other idea of "Nazi style eugenics" would certainly be logical from their point of view. very long term strategy though.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 17 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 7 Oct - 0:14

ISRAEL SEEMS TO THINK THEY CAN ISIS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 7 Oct - 9:23

Badboy wrote:ISRAEL SEEMS TO THINK THEY CAN ISIS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY.

A report in the Israeli "Haaretz" proves conclusively, or at least proves to the author of the report that IS have no intention of attacking Israel. I wonder how much of that is wishful thinking.

Certainly militarily IS would be absolutely no match at all for the IDF. All things being equal it would take the IDF nearer to 6 hours than 6 days. That is if all things were equal.

If it came to armed conflict, I feel the "my brother right or wrong" would come into it. The haters of all things Jewish may flock to the IS banner out of unreasoning hatred rather than any religious belief. With Hezbollah on their northern front, and Hamas on their Southern front, even Israel would be pushed. With their weaponry and discipline The IDF would still be expected to win the military war, but not the diplomatic one, with everyone lining up to damn the Israelis

Any attacks on Turkey, could have similar results. If Turkey were to engage in open hostilities with IS what would the response of NATO be? The region is very volatile.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 10 Oct - 23:22

ISIS HAVE CAPTURED ALMOST ALL OF ANBAR PROVINCE AND ARE NOW 10 MILES FROM BAGHDAD WHERE BAGHDADI COMES FROM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 25 Oct - 21:15

KURDISH AND IRAQI GOVERNMENT FORCES ARE MAKING GAINS AGAINST ISIS,KURDISH FOCES ARE AIMING FOR SINJAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 25 Oct - 23:25

Badboy wrote:KURDISH AND IRAQI GOVERNMENT FORCES ARE MAKING GAINS AGAINST ISIS,KURDISH FOCES ARE AIMING FOR SINJAR.

The trouble being that the news tells us one minute that IS are being pushed back. the next IS have taken another key position. The whole situation is very volatile. One thing I do agree with you completely on is the fighting qualities of the Peshmerga. They desperately need more help in terms of parity of weaponry with IS and a coalition with Syrian forces or Turkish forces wouldn't hurt.

I understand Turkish and Syrian reluctance to see a strong Kurdish force demanding a separate autonomous homeland. If on the other hand IS are allowed to carry on expanding as they are, there will be no Turkish or Syrian homeland either, only the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

Fraught with danger is the plain choice of eventually having to fight them with Pakistan already being a nuclear power and withal getting more fundamental almost by the week, and if we wait long enough, Iran as well. There may very well be no Earth for anyone to inherit let alone the meek.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 30 Oct - 0:17

ISIS HAVE EXECUTED 30 SUNNI TRIBESMEN.
IRAQI FORCES TRYING TO TAKE BAIJI,NORTH? OF BAGHDAD.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 30 Oct - 1:30

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE EXECUTED 30 SUNNI TRIBESMEN.
IRAQI FORCES TRYING TO TAKE BAIJI,NORTH? OF BAGHDAD.

Apparently the claim was that they were organising some sort of resistance to fight the terrorists who then proved that they are terrorists, whatever they claim by murdering them. They also seem to have used loudspeakers to broadcast that these men were "apostates" although I'm not sure in what way they were backsliding. Seems like there is no getting out once you are in. These young Muslims from Europe should think about that side of it before they go off to fight and die for Allah. It seems odds on that they will die one way or another.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 1 Nov - 21:52

ISIS ARE KILLING TRIBESMEN AND WOMEN,THINK IT WAS 500? YESTERDAY,EVERY DAY THERE ARE DOING THIS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 1 Nov - 23:42

Badboy wrote:ISIS ARE KILLING TRIBESMEN AND WOMEN,THINK IT WAS 500? YESTERDAY,EVERY DAY THERE ARE DOING THIS.

Life means nothing to them. Only their perverted and blatantly wrong perception of the deity of theirs. It's so blatantly wrong. Assuming they are right in what they believe, then why would their Allah create non believers just so that they could either be forcibly converted or slaughtered. Then damned to roast in hell for all eternity at the end of it all. That makes absolutely no sense at all. Given that this deity is all merciful, all loving, and all forgiving. The only thing that makes any sense is that he would have created us all believing what they believe in the first place. That he hasn't, is the irrefutable proof that they are wrong.. So it is sheer love of killing and sex that motivates them, nothing more. We can forget completely any religious twaddle they claim.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 1 Nov - 23:51

isis might lose baiji oilf refinery,this would be blow BECAUSE BAIJI IS THEIR BIGGEST MONEY MAKER.
LOTS OF OIL W WORKERS HAVE LEFT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 2 Nov - 0:09

Badboy wrote:isis might lose baiji oilf refinery,this would be blow BECAUSE BAIJI IS THEIR BIGGEST MONEY MAKER.
LOTS OF OIL W WORKERS HAVE LEFT.

You can't blame them for that, given the uncertain temper of their masters, with their firm belief that all answers come out of the barrel of a Kalashnikov assault rifle. They could always try to do it themselves of course, in between killing and raping that is. They may be a little more technically able since my days at ARAMCO but I doubt it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 2 Nov - 15:43

THOSE MASSACRED IN IRAQ INCLUDE CHILDREN,THE SCUM OF HUMANITY ISIS ARE..
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 2 Nov - 18:15

Badboy wrote:THOSE MASSACRED IN IRAQ INCLUDE CHILDREN,THE SCUM OF HUMANITY ISIS ARE..

I agree with calling them scum my friend but I'm not 100% sure about the humanity bit. These scum cannot be human. The spark is missing. No human could do what they are doing, not only do but glory in it. Unfortunately every country throws up these things. Look at WW2, they found guards that would glorify in the barbaric treatment, then even more barbaric killing all those millions of human beings. For what crime? Being Jewish.

I say all those millions because I believe it was many more than the official figure of 6 million.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 2 Nov - 23:59

ISIS HAS EXECUTED 322 TRIBESPEOPLE SO FAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 3 Nov - 0:41

[quote="Badboy"]ISIS HAS EXECUTED 322 TRIBESPEOPLE SO FAR.[

You really have to ask if scum like that are in any way human Personally as I've said before I think there Is something missing in their psyche.

I see that after warning us that we are now targets if we travel abroad. Cameron and the rest of the Punch and Judy cast are going to offer help and counselling to the "jihadis" who have had enough and want to come back. He will even cough up the return fare, courtesy of the tax payer naturally. It seems they have no objection to killing and raping, as long as their own skins stay in one piece.

None of them will be a fifth column though will they?

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 3 Nov - 16:46

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS EXECUTED 322 TRIBESPEOPLE SO FAR.[

You really have to ask if scum like that are in any way human Personally as I've said before I think there Is something missing in their psyche.

I see that after warning us that we are now targets if we travel abroad. Cameron and the rest of the Punch and Judy cast are going to offer help and counselling to the "jihadis" who have had enough  and want to come back. He will even cough up the return fare, courtesy of the tax payer naturally. It seems they have no objection to killing and raping, as long as their own skins stay in one piece.

None of them will be a  fifth column though will they?

So they have had their fling, a bit of killing and raping and now they want to come home to their comfortable beds in the UK. The taxpayer to pay for their return fare, what an absolute outrage. If Cameron thinks that giving them counselling is going to turn them in to behaving like normal human beings again then he is dafter than I thought possible. More likely they have been trained in ways to cause as much havoc and bloodshed here as they can. The fact that we are paying for them to come back and do it is absolutely ludicrous. We fall for the five card trick every time, complete madness.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 3 Nov - 21:33

That is about the size of it fuzeta. As you say, a bit of killing and raping a few Yazidi girls. failing which any female will do. Then the African equivalent of a bit of R and R; and we are going to pay for it. Ludicrous isn't the word. there is obviously something missing in Cameron as well.

They went out there, to "fight for Allah" to "die for Allah" the language is at the least florid. We've all heard it before. Now given that they have watched normal news broadcasts it's unbelievable that they did not know what ISIS did to the people living in the areas they have overrun. Kill the men rape the women. Given that they also had access to these so called "jihadi" internet sites. If they didn't know what ISIS were doing, they wouldn't have the brain to travel abroad in the first place. Of course they knew exactly what they were going to. It's idiotic to say they didn't.

I cannot say whether or not any particular individual took active part in the killing and the raping - gang raping in many cases. I think it is highly likely though that they did. that could be here on the streets of London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Lisbon, Madrid, Brussels you name it they don't care.

Perhaps they have been sickened of it all and want to go back to Uni in the good old safe UK. (Safe only because our security services are brilliant) to study flower arranging, but I very much doubt it. I wouldn't take a chance on it.

As you say the danger of them bringing back these ideas is too high. Like an infectious disease they could be incubating all sorts of plots against us. I have no doubt that just as our security services monitor them, and their methods and Modus operandi so as to be able to foil them in good time. They are also monitoring our security services with a view to getting round them to carry out their atrocities.

The risk is too great they wanted to fight and die for Allah, so be it. Let them stay there, or arrest them immediately they come back here.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 3 Nov - 23:17

I SAW A HEADLINE SAYING ISIL SELLING YAZIDIS SEX SLAVES.
DIDN'T READ THE ARTICLES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 3 Nov - 23:53

Badboy wrote:I SAW A HEADLINE SAYING ISIL SELLING YAZIDIS SEX SLAVES.
DIDN'T READ THE ARTICLES.

Even without reading the article, we know it's the sort of thing their savagely twisted minds would do. How the hell they equate it with religion is anyone's guess.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 15 Nov - 21:46

IRAQI FORCES HAVE CAPTURED BAIJI OIL REFINERY.
BAGHDADI AND HIS LOT NEED TO PULL THEIR FINGER OUT IF THERE NOT GOING TO BE DEFEATED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 15 Nov - 22:00

Badboy wrote:IRAQI FORCES HAVE CAPTURED BAIJI OIL REFINERY.
BAGHDADI AND HIS LOT NEED TO PULL THEIR FINGER OUT IF THERE NOT GOING TO BE DEFEATED.

In that case, lets hope they keep their digits firmly in place. A couple of real defeats, would do a lot to discredit them. It would among other things demonstrate that Allah was not with them.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 16 Nov - 18:53

A KURDISH LEADER HAS CLAIMED ISLAMIC STATE HAS 700,000 FIGHTERS,I SAW THIS WHILE AT NEWSAGENTS,BUT DIDN'T BUY NEWSPAPER.
THEY RULE AN AREA WITH 1.5 MILLION? PEOPLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 16 Nov - 22:39

JIHADI JOHN REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN WOUNDED IN LAST WEEK AIRSTRIKE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next