Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq.................

+12
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
fuzeta
Angelina
kitti
tigger
wantthetruth
Panda
malena stool
wjk
chrissie
joyce1938
16 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Iraq................. - Page 18 Empty Re: Iraq.................

Post  katertaif Sun 16 Nov - 23:10

Badboy wrote:A KURDISH LEADER HAS CLAIMED ISLAMIC STATE HAS 700,000 FIGHTERS,I SAW THIS WHILE AT NEWSAGENTS,BUT DIDN'T BUY NEWSPAPER.
THEY RULE AN AREA WITH 1.5 MILLION? PEOPLE.

I think that figure is a little high my friend. I'll fully believe they have that number and more of sympathisers. Possibly just waiting for a chance to join them, but I would have thought if they could muster that many troops, even using them as nothing more than cannon fodder; they have artillery, but of course armoured vehicles would be targeted by air. Even so with that many, I would have thought Kobani would be theirs by now.

Added to that. Lord Dannat, once the head of the pitiful army our politicians have left us; pointed out today that they seem to carry out their atrocity of beheading when they have suffered a set back. they have just beheaded another innocent man and he converted to Islam for G--s sake. Nothing is at all sacred to them it seems.

Whatever the size of area they rule now, it will expand as long as we dither. Airstrikes won't stop them, and they must be stopped. I query 700,000 now, but they will have that number and more with time. The longer we wring our hands in horror, and do nothing, the stronger they get. To me its a  world problem, and already on the continental land mass we have one of he strongest military machines in the world, controlled by Vladimir Putin, and all Cameron and toadies can do is threaten him, which will put his back up but have no appreciable influence over what is happening in the Ukraine.

Last edited by katertaif on Sun 16 Nov - 23:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 16 Nov - 23:18

Badboy wrote:JIHADI JOHN REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN WOUNDED IN LAST WEEK AIRSTRIKE.

I understand they are still trying to work out if the latest voice is him or some stand in. I must confess I dislike intensely the use of the expression Jihadi John. It somehow makes him a sort of jolly figure instead of the murderous mindless thug and killer he is. Dare we hope was. Not that it matters they can soon find a replacement. May they all rot in the hell they would cheerfully consign us to.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 18 Nov - 15:57

IRAQI FORCES HAVE FULLY SEIZED BAIJI OIL REINERY.
ISIS MAKING UP TO 1.5 MILLION PER DAY FROM OIL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 19 Nov - 0:04

Badboy wrote:IRAQI FORCES HAVE FULLY SEIZED BAIJI OIL REINERY.
ISIS MAKING UP TO 1.5 MILLION PER DAY FROM OIL.

Excellent news. I don't know of any other terrorist organisation who has benefitted so much from oil sales. I believe I have said before that it would be interesting to know who they are selling their oil to and if the end user realises they are helping the most barbaric gang of thugs the world has seen.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 19 Nov - 0:15

I watched a 15 minute video of IS/ISAL/ISIS yesterday. I did not realise just how graphic it was going to be. Last week the video clip showed a girl/woman being stoned to death by, among others her own father who had refused to forgive her for her sins. even then, when it came to the point the cameraman blurred the picture so badly that it was almost impossible to make out the actual stoning.

This one I thought would be similar as 15 captured Iraqis alleged to be airmen were made to kneel down. Each captive had an IS killer, with a hunting knife and this time there was no blurring. The clip was only a couple of seconds long but enough. These scum are representative of no one, they cannot be. To ritually kill prisoners like that, just to film it and brag to the world what they do. I feel ashamed for myself watching it, even though I genuinely did not realise that I would see what actually happened. I have now deleted that particular website.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 19 Nov - 0:32

REMINDS ME ISISS EXECUTE SONE SYRIN,ALLEGEDLY HAVE RADIOS,PLANNING SABOTAGE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 19 Nov - 2:53

Bad
boy wrote:
REMINDS ME ISISS EXECUTE SONE SYRIN,ALLEGEDLY HAVE RADIOS,PLANNING SABOTAGE.

I won't say I have never seen extreme violence before, because I have. The sight of these 15 captives being led to their deaths. The manner of it, their heads severed using a hunting knife, and 15 of them doing it on the word of command was sickening The commander was in black, and had an English accent. Whether or not it was the same one I couldn't say, but to me, his voice sounded deeper.

The point is that they could not only execute these captives, after all they have already killed thousands, mostly innocent non-combatants. That they could do it in such a ritualistic way, apparently getting a kick out of sawing someone's head off. To make a video of it just like we might make a video of our holiday, in this case purely to show what depraved things they are. that is completely sick. There is something wrong with them to be able to do it at all. Still they have given fair warning of what can be expected of them as they take territory over.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 22 Nov - 0:02

ISIS HAVE ATTACKED RAMADI AND HAVE SEIZED GOVERNMENT OFFICES THERE.
ISIS LEADER IN MOSUL KILLED
AL QAIDA IN YEMEN HAVE CONDEMNED ISIS PROCLAIMATION OF A CALIPHATE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 22 Nov - 10:28

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE ATTACKED RAMADI AND HAVE SEIZED GOVERNMENT OFFICES THERE.
ISIS LEADER IN MOSUL KILLED
AL QAIDA IN YEMEN HAVE CONDEMNED ISIS PROCLAIMATION OF A CALIPHATE.

Yes, The al Nusra Brigade set up their own caliphate some time ago, saying that the ISIS one wasn't the right one. Now al Queda say ISIS have it wrong as well. That is the big worry. If it were possible to get the terrorists around the table and get them to agree that, OK this is your land. If you want it to be a Caliphate, ruled of course by a Caliph then that's fine by us. As long as you remain within those borders.

Of course none of that is possible for two stark reasons. One is the different terror groups somehow manage to interpret certain parts of the Qu'ran or even some sayings of Mohammed in the Hadiths, which all normal scholars agree are questionable anyway, differently . Having managed to disagree, they only know one answer to the problem and that is kill everyone who disagrees, preferably the non-Muslims to start with, and after that Sunnis kill Shi'ites and vice versa. So no monogamous Caliphate can ever exist.

Secondly of course the urge to convert the world especially their own version of it is too strong. They simply would not stay inside the borders of their Caliphate. Unfortunately they need a strong ruthless leader, who does not accept democracy. When we deposed Saddam Hussein, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Mubarak, and the present carnage in Syria allegedly to depose Assad, may not have been the right thing to do in Hindsight. certainly Iraq, Libya, and Egypt were far better and safer places to live for the majority of people.
There were human rights abuses, many of them, but the vast majority were reasonably safe.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 26 Nov - 23:48

FIERCE FIGHTING IN RAMADI BETWEEN IRAQI AND ISIS FORCES AROUND GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS.
ALSO FIGHTING IN KIRKUK PROVINCE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 27 Nov - 2:09

Badboy wrote:FIERCE FIGHTING IN RAMADI BETWEEN IRAQI AND ISIS FORCES AROUND GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS.
ALSO FIGHTING IN KIRKUK PROVINCE.

ISIS have done themselves no favours in their treatment of prisoners. If captured by them they can expect to be killed in the most brutal and barbaric manner possible. Under those circumstances, the only thing an Iraq soldier can do is fight. Not only fight, but there will be an element of revenge, which will make them fight even harder.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 27 Nov - 23:34

SYRIAN SOURCES ARE SAYING THAT IN SPITE OF $2TRILLION WORTHH OF ASSETS,ISIS MIGHT LOSE CONTROL OF IRAQ BECAUSE OF LACK OF MONEY WHICH IS KEY TO CONTROL

ISIS HAVE STOPPED MOBILE PHONES IN MOSUL SAYING INFORMATION IS BEING SEND WHICH HELPS US TARGET ISIS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 27 Nov - 23:55

Badboy wrote:SYRIAN SOURCES ARE SAYING THAT IN SPITE OF $2TRILLION WORTHH OF ASSETS,ISIS MIGHT LOSE CONTROL OF IRAQ BECAUSE OF LACK OF MONEY WHICH IS KEY TO CONTROL

ISIS HAVE STOPPED MOBILE PHONES IN MOSUL SAYING INFORMATION IS BEING SEND  WHICH HELPS US TARGET ISIS.

Good evening Badboy. As for losing control over large areas of Iraq that I something to be devoutly wished for. I imagine they have been spending freely, supplying money for air fares and sundry expenses. Supplying weapons, servicing tanks. Looking at a map of Mosul it's a problem for them even a policing action costs money.

If they were; for want of a better expression again, Normal terrorists simply threatening the West I have little doubt that China and India would supply their wants/needs. I believe Russia has caught on faster than we have.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 29 Nov - 23:10

LATE NEWS,BUT AROUND 11 NOVEMBER,ISIS HAVE AN IRANIAN DRONE,I THINK THEY SHOT IT DOWN AND ARE NOW USING IT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 29 Nov - 23:57

Badboy wrote:LATE NEWS,BUT  AROUND 11 NOVEMBER,ISIS HAVE AN IRANIAN DRONE,I THINK THEY SHOT IT DOWN AND ARE NOW USING IT.

I'm pretty sure they already had drones my friend. Looking at the various videos they have produced over the last few months. Which most people agree are professionally done, show moving aerial images. It seems therefore undeniable that they have that capacity. Probably captured American machines taken when Iraqi forces were in full flight. That they now have an Iranian one in their possession will be a propaganda coup, conveniently forgetting about the machines they already have. At least one of their supporters must know how to make them work.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 30 Nov - 14:41

ISIS HAVE THREATENED LONDON WITH A DIRTY BOMB USING URANIUM AT A MOSUL UNIVERSITY
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 30 Nov - 16:02

KURDISH FORCES HAVE TAKEN 5 VILLAGES NEAR MOSUL,WHERE BAGHDADI IS POSSIBLY HIDING.

SEPARATELY ISIS HAVE `COMFORT WOMEN',MANY MUSLIM FROM MALAYSIA ETC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 30 Nov - 22:45

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE THREATENED LONDON WITH A DIRTY BOMB USING URANIUM AT A MOSUL UNIVERSITY

That would be the ultimate in atrocity but I believe they are fully capable of it. Conveniently forgetting that a great many Muslims are congregated in and around London. Of course they are probably the wrong kind of Muslim ie. not their kind, and so don't matter any more than us unbelieving infidels.

Transporting such material will be the difficult part for them. it will also be much more detectable than other material including the explosive, which they seem to have plenty of anyway. The police are always confiscating caches of it.

If they ever get the two together in London, or anywhere else the consequences are unimaginable. Firstly in terms of lives, Lives which would continue to be lost for years vis a vis Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The financial consequences are so mind boggling as to be unthinkable. Let's just hope our security services can foil any such attempts.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 30 Nov - 22:48

50,00 Iraqi troops were `ghosts', DIDN'T EXIST.
CORUPTION IS ENDEMIC IN ARMY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 30 Nov - 23:21

Badboy wrote:50,00 Iraqi troops were `ghosts', DIDN'T EXIST.
CORUPTION IS ENDEMIC IN ARMY.

I can well believe that corruption is endemic. I encountered a great deal of it myself in the whole of the Middle East. That is one thing, but how the hell did they manage to conceal the non existence of almost 5 full divisions?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 30 Nov - 23:58

Badboy wrote:KURDISH FORCES HAVE TAKEN 5 VILLAGES NEAR MOSUL,WHERE BAGHDADI IS POSSIBLY HIDING.

SEPARATELY ISIS HAVE `COMFORT WOMEN',MANY MUSLIM FROM MALAYSIA ETC.

A new expression comfort woman. The Japanese in WW 2 called them "joy girls". No difference in their function of course. Yet these are supposed to be ultra correct Muslims. To them, a Muslim woman is supposedly absolutely sacred. Yes, they are allowed up to four wives, and as many concubines as they can manage, (That which your strong right arm can hold) but it all has to be correct and legal. Yet there seems to be only two things on their minds. Killing and raping (not necessarily in that order, and raping a non Muslim for preference.

I have to say that endemic in the Middle East is the ogling of expatriate women. Even though modestly dressed at all times my wife sometimes felt as if eyes were crawling all over her, and every other expatriate woman said the same.

Muslim women have gone from every European country to either "marry" some ISIS fighter for a time, and then move on to comfort another. Or they have gone as "madames" to supervise the brothels these things have established especially using Yazidi girls I believe. I have seen photographs of "women" dressed to exclude every bit of skin but the eyes swaggering about carrying AK 47's or AKM 74's
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 2 Dec - 1:17

AL BAGHDADI BETTER SORT OUT MOSUL'S WATER TRWATMENT WORKS OR HE HE WILL GET CHOLERA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Dec - 3:25

Badboy wrote:AL BAGHDADI BETTER SORT OUT  MOSUL'S WATER TRWATMENT WORKS OR HE HE WILL GET CHOLERA.

Absolutely: With a little bit of luck
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 3 Dec - 1:14

IRANIAN JETS HAVE BEEN BOMBING ISIS POSITIONS,IT IS REPORTED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 3 Dec - 3:15

Badboy wrote:IRANIAN JETS HAVE BEEN BOMBING ISIS POSITIONS,IT IS REPORTED.

Yes, that sounds right. Iran is mostly Shi'ite while ISIL are sunni Muslims. The last thing Iran needs is to have a strong and militant Sunni sect on their very doorstep. They need that like they need a hole in the head. I would have thought the Balkans would have been a better starting place. Easier with a lot of Muslim supporters.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next