Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  kitti on Tue 1 Jul - 20:58

How can SY wrap this case up by saying Madeleine is alive BUT we can't find her ....



It has to be Madeleine is dead and a burglar did it...even though a burglar would quickly dispose off the body nearby but SY have proved that she wasn't buried nearby...tricky one this.


Will Malinka be the Russian Olygog I wonder

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Lioned on Tue 1 Jul - 21:05

Doubt the mccanns worry much about what people think of them they have their sycophantic fan club.

The twins will grow up seriously damaged by all this sadly.

SY will say Maddie could still be alive or She may be dead.

They will need to leave it vague.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Karen on Wed 2 Jul - 9:51

English ask for DNA of the arguidos at all costs in the Maddie case - even in a sneaky way

2 July 2014 | Posted by Joana Morais

by Marisa Rodrigues

The British Police even asked the Judiciary Police to start collecting fingerprints and DNA profiles of the four suspects now constituted as arguidos. Even if it was done in a sneaky way.

The request appears in a letter rogatory dated of July last year, but was challenged by the PJ, since it is an illegality. At the request of Scotland Yard, and with the endorsement of the Portuguese Public Ministry, the suspects were formally constituted arguidos, Tuesday, by the PJ inspectors of the Southern Directorate in Faro.

in Jornal de Notícias - paper edition to follow/going to buy it

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  kitti on Wed 2 Jul - 9:53

Does that mean following them and picking up their fag butts or watching them drink from a cup and then waiting for them to leave and rush in and grab the cup.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  mossman on Wed 2 Jul - 10:00

The interesting thing about that statement is why they would want DNA. It's only useful if they have samples to compare it with. So have they got DNA samples from another source ?

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  weissnicht on Wed 2 Jul - 10:01

OK..this is getting seriously ludicrous.    Clowns...cabras.

"Sniffer dogs are also here in Praia da Luz who are likely going to do searches in the cars owned by the arguidos."

while ignoring the cadaver smell all over mccann.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/andy-redwoods-four-arguidos.html

and wanting finger prints and DNA....   and compare them to what exactly?    5A was spotless clean...except k8s fingerprints.
or will miracle happen...and the DNA appears like magic on 5A window?   

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  dazedandconfused on Wed 2 Jul - 10:10

weissnicht wrote:OK..this is getting seriously ludicrous.    Clowns...cabras.

"Sniffer dogs are also here in Praia da Luz who are likely going to do searches in the cars owned by the arguidos."

while ignoring the cadaver smell all over mccann.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/andy-redwoods-four-arguidos.html

and wanting finger prints and DNA....   and compare them to what exactly?    5A was spotless clean...except k8s fingerprints.
or will miracle happen...and the DNA appears like magic on 5A window?   

I sometimes think either SY or us live in a parallel universe which defies all logic.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  margaret on Wed 2 Jul - 10:13

Lioned wrote:
To Tanzi....

The nice childless one that now has Maddie.

SY will wrap this up some time later this year as they have found no body or evidence Maddie was harmed.The Gypsy friend of the Dead German peado sold her to the Russian Olygog.

That is the most likely outcome and exonerates the mccanns who can continue to draw from the fund for their private travels.

But there are cadaver dogs all over PDL, today they are supposed to be sniffing cars. They wouldn't be using cadaver dogs if they thought Maddie was alive.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  malena stool on Wed 2 Jul - 10:18

weissnicht posted..
"or will miracle happen...and the DNA appears like magic on 5A window?"

It was there all the time weissnicht... How often do holiday apartment windows get cleaned in Portugal? The McCanns had to clean, maintain and bleach the entire apartment themselves didn't they? They must have missed the DNA on the windows..

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  almostgothic on Wed 2 Jul - 10:32

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 39m
#Madeleine Portuguese Press reporting that the UK search dogs brought back to the Algarve will start searching a number of vehicles.

Dominic Hurst ‏@DominicHurst 25m
Two Portuguese detectives were in unmarked vehicle arriving at Faro police HQ with a man in the back seat. #mccann


almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  malena stool on Wed 2 Jul - 10:34

margaret wrote:
Lioned wrote:
To Tanzi....

The nice childless one that now has Maddie.

SY will wrap this up some time later this year as they have found no body or evidence Maddie was harmed.The Gypsy friend of the Dead German peado sold her to the Russian Olygog.

That is the most likely outcome and exonerates the mccanns who can continue to draw from the fund for their private travels.

But there are cadaver dogs all over PDL, today they are supposed to be sniffing cars. They wouldn't be using cadaver dogs if they thought Maddie was alive.  
I wonder how may 7 year old cars there are driving around in PdL today that were there when Madeleine went missing? In any case they have already identified the car that contained cadaverine... SEVEN years ago, and who was wearing clothes covered in cadaverine.. What is wrong with that info, other than it identified the sainted ones..???

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Angelina on Wed 2 Jul - 11:19

Can dogs really smell something that was there 7 years ago? Finding an actual body, yes....but just a scent?????

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2927
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  princess_leia on Wed 2 Jul - 12:06

How utterly ridiculous, that the dogs are now being used to search cars 7 years on! I'm not saying they are not able to detect cadaver or blood this far down the line, I'm quite sure they are more than capable. But shall we just ignore their findings 7 years ago, in the apartment, the car, the clothes?

Am I missing something, because I really feel like I am!

This case really does my head in, it's so frustrating, I want to grab Andy Redwood and shake him!

Isn't it obvious to him?

princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  LJC on Wed 2 Jul - 12:30

malena stool wrote:
margaret wrote:
Lioned wrote:
To Tanzi....

The nice childless one that now has Maddie.

SY will wrap this up some time later this year as they have found no body or evidence Maddie was harmed.The Gypsy friend of the Dead German peado sold her to the Russian Olygog.

That is the most likely outcome and exonerates the mccanns who can continue to draw from the fund for their private travels.

But there are cadaver dogs all over PDL, today they are supposed to be sniffing cars. They wouldn't be using cadaver dogs if they thought Maddie was alive.  
I wonder how may 7 year old cars there are driving around in PdL today that were there when Madeleine went missing? In any case they have already identified the car that contained cadaverine... SEVEN years ago, and who was wearing clothes covered in cadaverine.. What is wrong with that info, other than it identified the sainted ones..???

But it was a hire car. Anyone could have used it prior to the McCanns hiring it. I understand what people are saying about it identifying the McCanns but it would not stand up in Court I'm afraid, unless SY can find more corroborating evidence and Kate's argument about why her clothes were detected, whilst again I fully appreciate what people think on this matter, but because she gave a reason then without the body of Madeleine, it would be impossible in a Court of Law to prove. We have to remember the dogs identified the smell of death, they did not identify whose death the smell came from.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Lioned on Wed 2 Jul - 12:33

I think the idea is to find nothing.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  LJC on Wed 2 Jul - 12:35

mossman wrote:
wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Malinka's car in 2008.



Fala = Talk

Lets hope he does!
If he's an arguido, lets hope he doesn't do the 'no comment' answers!!


How do you say fu****g toss** in Russian !

So Malinka being interviewed, football supporters being returned to Portugal to face charges.  I hope Rothley is preparing itself.....

Personally, I have always wondered about this car. Why was it burned out? Was someone trying to destroy DNA perhaps? Just a thought. I think it was portrayed at the time as a vendetta against Malinka, but fire destroys more than a reputation and this could be more covering up.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  tanszi on Wed 2 Jul - 13:19

it could also be someone diverting attention LJC, or is that what you meant.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  mossman on Wed 2 Jul - 13:52



From Joana Morais site:


After the 4 arguidos, today the 8 witnesses requested by the British Police

Hairs found on the couch of Sergey Malinka had DNA very similar with Madeleine McCann’s. This is the main evidence that Scotland Yard presented to the Public Ministry to constitute as arguido the man born in Russia but living for many years in Praia da Luz in the Algarve.

With him, there are 3 other men, now also arguidos at the request of the English police:

José Carlos Silva, driver of Ocean Club in March (Sic, May) 2007 when Maddie disappeared from the resort,

Pedro Ribeiro, who the English classify as drug-addict and schizophrenic,

Ricardo Rodrigues, a young man who at the time was close to Pedro Ribeiro.

These three men made a series of phone calls considered suspicious on the night of March (sic, May) 3 2007 when Maddie disappeared.

SY believes the three planned the burglary and when faced with the little girl killed her and took her body.

All the arguidos were heard on Monday in the Faro’s PJ. This Tuesday the questioning continues, now with the 8 witnesses that SY requested they were heard.

The English also brought along to the Algarve the tracking dogs specialised in detecting corpses. The intention is that the animals inspect the cars the 4 arguidos had in 2007.

The diligences are to extend, at least, until Friday.

in CMTV [Correio da Manhã TV], July 2, 2014

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  chrissie on Wed 2 Jul - 14:05

BBC

Breaking News:

Questioning of four suspects over Madeleine McCann disappearance brings 'no new developments' the BBC understands.

So does that mean they've finished the questioning already or the cops told BBC that there were no new development to report to them?

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3277
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  chrissie on Wed 2 Jul - 14:11


Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst · 30m

Source close to @MadeleineMcCann investigation: "Questioning of the four suspects was concluded yesterday evening."



Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst · 30m

Source: "Unfortunately the interviews have led to no new developments and we are back where we were seven years ago." #mccann



Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst · 28m

Source: Two tracker dogs from UK could be used searching a vehicle thought to belong to one of the witnesses. #mccann



Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst · 28m

Source: Today police began the process of speaking to a total of 11 witnesses. #mccann



So yes, we're back to where we were seven years ago, no signs of a break in, no proof of abduction.

Four more people have been ruled out though...

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3277
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  LJC on Wed 2 Jul - 14:16

tanszi wrote:it could also be someone diverting attention LJC, or is that what you meant.

Yes, that is what I meant. I was questioning whether it was set fire to on purpose to destroy potential damming evidence.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  LJC on Wed 2 Jul - 14:18

chrissie wrote:
Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  30m

Source close to @MadeleineMcCann investigation: "Questioning of the four suspects was concluded yesterday evening."



Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  30m

Source: "Unfortunately the interviews have led to no new developments and we are back where we were seven years ago." #mccann



Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  28m

Source: Two tracker dogs from UK could be used searching a vehicle thought to belong to one of the witnesses. #mccann



Dominic Hurst @DominicHurst  ·  28m

Source: Today police began the process of speaking to a total of 11 witnesses. #mccann



So yes, we're back to where we were seven years ago, no signs of a break in, no proof of abduction.

Four more people have been ruled out though...

Yes, four more people ruled out, and it's right to investigate if hair on a couch in Malinka's property had a close DNA match to Madeleine.

But SY ruling people out means no one is being set up to take the blame either! Interesting if they are saying they are back to where it was 7 years ago. Not good for the McCanns reputation, oh dear.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  jassi on Wed 2 Jul - 14:24

mossman wrote:

From Joana Morais site:


After the 4 arguidos, today the 8 witnesses requested by the British Police

Hairs found on the couch of Sergey Malinka had DNA very similar with Madeleine McCann’s. This is the main evidence that Scotland Yard presented to the Public Ministry to constitute as arguido the man born in Russia but living for many years in Praia da Luz in the Algarve.

With him, there are 3 other men, now also arguidos at the request of the English police:

José Carlos Silva, driver of Ocean Club in March (Sic, May) 2007 when Maddie disappeared from the resort,

Pedro Ribeiro, who the English classify as drug-addict and schizophrenic,

Ricardo Rodrigues, a young man who at the time was close to Pedro Ribeiro.

These three men made a series of phone calls considered suspicious on the night of March (sic, May) 3 2007 when Maddie disappeared.

SY believes the three planned the burglary and when faced with the little girl killed her and took her body.

All the arguidos were heard on Monday in the Faro’s PJ. This Tuesday the questioning continues, now with the 8 witnesses that SY requested they were heard.

The English also brought along to the Algarve the tracking dogs specialised in detecting corpses. The intention is that the animals inspect the cars the 4 arguidos had in 2007.

The diligences are to extend, at least, until Friday.

in CMTV [Correio da Manhã TV], July 2, 2014


Wasn't it said by Forensics way back at the beginning that Madeleine's partial DNA was shared with millions and any matching would be inconclusive?

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Keela on Wed 2 Jul - 14:27

So they are back to square one.

SY believes the three planned the burglary and when faced with the little girl killed her and took her body.

This doesn't make any sense. We are led to believe that all three McCann children were asleep in the same room.
1. Why would they feel the need to kill one child, why not all three
2. If Madeleine woke up whilst they were alledgely burgling the apartment" why didn't the twins.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 2 Jul - 14:29

Ridiculous and pathetic.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum