Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body

+4
weissnicht
fred
kathybelle
Annabel
8 posters

Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Empty EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body

Post  Annabel Sun 13 Jul - 7:07

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body

Post  kathybelle Sun 13 Jul - 7:32

Good morning Annabel, thank you for the link.  EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Icon_flower 

I'll hazard a guess and say that if this conversation took place, the McCanns were on one of their jaunts, which would mean that Gerry could not be the person who supposedly spoke about getting rid of the body. Even if they were in the area, Deadwood would make sure that Gerry was not in the frame.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body

Post  fred Sun 13 Jul - 7:35

FFS!!!!! Can this get any more stupid?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 13 Jul - 8:05

"A BRITISH woman has told Scotland Yard detectives"

..and Express knows it because....................?

(Judicial secrecy as long as the case is open)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Jul - 8:34

I don't even need to open it and read it. British woman heard/saw swarthy gipsy type in a white van, "acting suspiciously" and talking about disposing of a body. Then either a) waits seven years to report it, or b) stupid lazy sardine munching plods disregarded it and didn't follow it up.

Move along please people, nothing to see here  EXCLUSIVE: Maddie witness overheard sinister comment about disposing of a body  36317 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sun 13 Jul - 9:57

A friend of mine once asked me
" What would you like me to do with the body"

He was re spraying my car at the time
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 13 Jul - 10:21

Yet another "key witness" ! There must be a store room somewhere full of "key witnesses" ready to be brought out when things are not going quite as the Mccanns plan. It really is quite incredible that newspapers keep churning this garbage out time and time again. Do they really believe that readers don´t have a single intelligent brain cell?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sun 13 Jul - 23:18

duncanmac wrote:A friend of mine once asked me
" What would you like me to do with the body"

He was re spraying my car at the time

Lol, some friends of mine had a similar conversation in Amsterdam. I'll say no more.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Mon 14 Jul - 2:49

I'm obviously a member of the moronic brigade, but I had harboured hopes that the woman had overheard Gerry McCann speaking - and was telling SY as much! After all, English isn't the first language of the Portuguese, and yet she says she heard English being spoken.

I've since been told that she is most likely pointing the finger at Malinka.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down