Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner

+5
T4two
Christine
interested
tanszi
weissnicht
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner Empty "Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner

Post  interested Mon 22 Sep - 15:07

The Irish Examiner -  www.irishexaminer.com  - (under Today's News)  The authors claim they are being targeted by a sustained campaign of abuse online.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner Empty Re: "Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner

Post  kitti Mon 22 Sep - 16:01

So it's abuse if you say the book is crap and point out its all rubbish.

It's abuse off our brains if they think we are taken in by this crap.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

"Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner Empty Re: "Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner

Post  kitti Mon 22 Sep - 16:03

It's totally TOTALLY unjust that we don't get heard and people like that do.

These papers need to be careful, who the hell pays their wages .

I think we should all boycott buying newspapers from now on....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 22 Sep - 17:47

I haven't bought a newspaper in over seven years.
And I don't regret it one little bit.

I hate it when people lie to me.
And as sure as hell, I'm not going to PAY people to lie to me.

Now that S & S are on the scene, we're getting personal insults as well as lies.
Why on earth would I buy that book, or a newspaper which parrots the insults of the authors of that book?
I'm not going to PAY people to insult me either.

Hit them where it hurts the most.
In their wallets.
Sad to say, it's the only language they understand.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 22 Sep - 18:57

I don't buy newspapers either. the only book I would buy would be the Truth of the Lie. I have read the translation of it online, if it were published in the uk or anywhere in English I would buy it in a flash.

It seems that the authors and publishers badly miscalculated on yet another book about Kand G. And so they blame the haters, those people who do not believe the McCs and T7s differing versions of events.

Why as the author says have SY and the McCs given the go ahead on a book about the case, when there is an ongoing UK/Portuguese investigation. it beggars believe. who is trying to convince who here.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 22 Sep - 18:58

love the tweet. I don't have a twitter account, times likes these I d like one.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 22 Sep - 20:03

interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 22 Sep - 23:46

According to Novel Rank, only 32 copies have been sold through Amazon - 30 in the UK and 2 in the US.  I find it appropriate that it is listed on Novel Rank - the book being a "novel".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Sep - 1:25

And it certainly sounds "rank". "Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 23 Sep - 2:34

Iris wrote:And it certainly sounds "rank". "Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner 477442

Yes indeed - the familiar aroma while standing downwind from a cow pasture.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 23 Sep - 7:38

kitti wrote:It's totally TOTALLY unjust that we don't get heard and people like that do.

These papers need to be careful, who the hell pays their wages .

I think we should all boycott buying  newspapers from now on...

Look at it this way. The more people are subjected to the rubbish in the mainstream media the more they turn to reliable sources of information such as the PJ case files, mccannfiles or gerrymccannsblogs and read the various blogs and fora such as this one. Treating the public like a bunch of morons doesn't work as it used to in pre-internet days because the net provides easily accessible alternative sources of information. IMO in fact treating people like morons has the opposite effect to that intended This is why it is so important that we all continue to support those websites which provide the facts as well as the idealists who run them.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 23 Sep - 7:51

I suppose your right, look at the book.

They thought we were morons and if you read what they have said, all the have done is quoted from 'writing the wrongs' which have tried to vilify the PJ and the written files of the facts.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 23 Sep - 7:53

I suppose your right, look at the book.

They thought we were morons and if you read what they have said, all the have done is quoted from 'writing the wrongs' which have tried to vilify the PJ and the written files of the facts.

AND...the 'find Madeleine' website have alot to do with whoever owns that webpage.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Sep - 9:00

I'm wondering if the Official Find Madeleine Facebook page webmaster is now doing double shifts on the Summers and Swan page too.

Whooshing galore of anything they don't like, no matter how polite.

I noticed yesterday that the accountant Enid O'Dowd had posted a comment which attracted the attention of Pam Gurney (or Constant Gurning as Blacksmith calls her) but now it's gone, leaving only Pam's reply!

"Pamela Gurney And this is pathetic and sad that newspapers even in Ireland are having to report on the antics of trolls McCann : http://www.irishexaminer.com/.../torrent-of-hate-for-new...

‘Torrent of hate’ for new Madeleine book

The authors of a new book on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann say the publication is being targeted by...

irishexaminer.com

5 hours ago · Like

Enid O'Dowd I have read the article in the Examiner. It is extremely biased. It is outrageous to state that most of the negative reviews are from people who have never read the book. The 5 star reviews puzzle me as they don't comment on the authors' new research or how they deal with the many queries raised by those who doubt the Mccanns story. I didn't find this material in the book which I have reviewed on Amazon.

4 hours ago · Like · 1

Pamela Gurney The famous Enid O'Dowd! I thought you were actually a figment of the antis imaginations and yet here you are!!! Enid if you follow the hate groups on facebook you will see that is just what was being discussed with the strange members who hang out on these anti McCann forums. They were going to Amazon under pseudonyms in order to leave bad reviews. Maybe you need to wake up too Enid. You have caused your fair share of trouble for the McCann couple as we all know. I just hope Karma strikes all those who have been such troublemakers".

3 hours ago · Edited · Like
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 23 Sep - 11:01

Note that the aforementioned Spamela comment has been self-edited.

What she originally wrote was:

The infamous Enid O'Dowd!

(She bottled out of that one ...)
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 23 Sep - 14:41

Imagine a prober author ..after his not so good book publishing.. going to the media/press:

People don't like my book ..whaaaaaah...they hate me...hate campaign against me.... my book...they just hate me..and they hate (what ever he is writing about) whaaaaaaaaaaah....whaaaaaaaaah...

just imagine..

jeeeez  "Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner 738116
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 23 Sep - 15:38

absolutely weissnicht, I didnt realise we had the power to stop books being bought. didn't work with the bewk otherwise we wouldn't have had to read Ks left me with serious concerns page 129.

the whole msm coverage stinks imo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 23 Sep - 16:03

almostgothic wrote:I haven't bought a newspaper in over seven years.
And I don't regret it one little bit.

I hate it when people lie to me.
And as sure as hell, I'm not going to PAY people to lie to me.

Now that S & S are on the scene, we're getting personal insults as well as lies.
Why on earth would I buy that book, or a newspaper which parrots the insults of the authors of that book?
I'm not going to PAY people to insult me either.

Hit them where it hurts the most.
In their wallets.
Sad to say, it's the only language they understand.

Mass media has tentacles that reach across the globe - it's a conspiracy of silence about the mystery of Madeleine's "disappearance".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Wed 24 Sep - 10:46

Bad publicity is better then no publicity at all. I bet they have wanted this from the start.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 24 Sep - 11:25

Why get uptight about an article in the Irish Examiner? Who reads the Irish Examiner? I'd never even heard of it until I started following this case.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 24 Sep - 21:27

This book and the way they've handled the publicity recently has got mccann fingerprints all over it.

Oh woe is me, nasty online trolls, etc, etc. "Torrent of hate" for new Madeleine book - Irish Examiner 948585
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 7:14

As the old saying goes, Mr and Mrs S, if you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 25 Sep - 21:28

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who that it's namin'
For the loser now will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'

Bob Dylan
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 25 Sep - 23:42

almostgothic wrote:Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who that it's namin'
For the loser now will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'

Bob Dylan

You can't beat a bit of Bob Dylan.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next