Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TROUBLE IN YEMEN

+3
kitti
Angelina
fuzeta
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 Empty Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy Fri 17 Apr - 17:35

AL QAEDA HAS TAKEN AN AIRPORT NEAR AL MUKALLA AS WELL AS A OIL REFINERY ETC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 17 Apr - 20:05

AL QAEDA HAS SEIZED A MAJOR ARMS DEPOT NAR AL MUKALLA,GOD HELP EVERYONE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 17 Apr - 22:32

Badboy wrote:AL QAEDA HAS SEIZED A MAJOR ARMS DEPOT NAR AL MUKALLA,GOD HELP EVERYONE.

As you say my friend, God help everyone. I have just been studying the map of the Yemen. It seems that al Queda is able to operate quite freely in something like a quarter to a third of the country. Even without the arms and the airport that is extremely bad news.

ISIS blew up two Shi'ite mosques the other day, and I see Katherine Zimmermann of the American Enterprise institute concludes that they are trying to stoke up the ever present thinly disguised permanent Sunni/Shi'ite war. I seem to remember that you and I reached that conclusion a few days ago. Nice to know someone agrees with us. even if they do take longer to get there.

Joking aside I agree the situation is getting more dangerous by the day. The excellence of our security services, and others around the world are keeping us safe at least for the moment and this is leading people in the west to think they have nothing to worry about. Oh it's only the Middle East again, they're unstable there anyway, always have been, nothing to worry about.

that is far from the truth. there are plans being laid almost daily to kill hundreds if not thousands of us "kuffars" They are being foiled for the moment, but for how long?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 19 Apr - 0:17

PRO-HADI FORCES HAVE SEIZED? AN AIRPORT FROM REBELS WHERE US DRONES TARGETING AL QAEDA WERE BASED.
GIGHTING ALSO REPORTED IN TAIZ AND DHALEH.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 26 Apr - 15:33

HOUTHIS HAVE LOSE TWO DISTRICTS IN TAIZ,FIGHTING CONTUINING IN DHALEA??
550 DEAD SO FAR.
SOME REFUGEES FLEEING TO SOMALIA,METHINKS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 26 Apr - 18:35

HOUTHI REBELS HAVE CAPTURED AN AREA ADJACENT TO THE STRAIT ENTRY,FIERCE FIGHTING CONTUINING IN TAIZ
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 27 Apr - 19:57

ISIS HAVE DECLARED A CALIPHATE IN YEMENAND SAID HOUTHI SHIITE THROATS SHOULD BE SLIT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 30 Apr - 19:48

IS HAS SHOWN SHOWING KILLING OF HOUTHIS SOLDIERS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 1 May - 9:39

TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 680495
Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE DECLARED A CALIPHATE IN YEMENAND SAID HOUTHI SHIITE THROATS SHOULD BE SLIT.

Yes, that is their answer to everything. The possibility of co-existence with these extremists is non existent. I have just seen a clip in the clarion about the issue of the first Islamic state ID card together with a photograph of the baby with a grenade laid at one side of his head, and an automatic (cocked) on the other side.

They are also vowing to destroy Rome (I assume they are including the Vatican) One of their spokesmen also said "We will enslave your women" Once again proving beyond all possible doubt their other all consuming motivation. (as if any further proof were needed)

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 2 May - 0:07

katertaif wrote: TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 680495
Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE DECLARED A CALIPHATE IN YEMENAND SAID HOUTHI SHIITE THROATS SHOULD BE SLIT.

Yes, that is their answer to everything. The possibility of co-existence with these extremists is non existent. I have just seen a clip in the clarion about the issue of the first Islamic state ID card together with a photograph of the baby with a grenade laid at one side of his head, and an automatic (cocked) on the other side.

They are also vowing to destroy Rome (I assume they are including the Vatican) One of their spokesmen also said "We will enslave your women" Once again proving beyond all possible doubt their other all consuming motivation. (as if any further proof were needed)

WASN'T THERE A PLOT TO ATTACK THE VATICAN?

HOUTHIS REBELS HAVE KILLED SOME SAUDI BORDER GUARDS TODAY,SOUNDS SERIOUS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 2 May - 9:10

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote: TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 680495

WASN'T THERE A PLOT TO ATTACK THE VATICAN?

HOUTHIS REBELS HAVE KILLED SOME SAUDI BORDER GUARDS TODAY,SOUNDS SERIOUS.

Apparently there was a plot to attack the Vatican. details seem thin on the ground, which I can understand, but it may have been up to 5 years ago they first thought of it. There have been several arrests, but they are still looking for others. I assume the Swiss guard is well informed, and much more up to date than when Michelangelo designed their ceremonial uniform (on an off day)

It seems a total of 9 Saudi Border guards have now died in separate clashes along the Iraqi and Yemeni borders. There have been a number of "incidents". Since each side automatically blames the others it's difficult to work out the causes but one Saudi was killed by an artillery shell which I agree with you sounds serious. I would have thought the Yemeni factions have enough to contend with without taking on the Saudis. of course it may be deliberate provocation in an attempt to bring Saudi Arabia into more direct confrontation with Iran. The Iranians have already more or less warned the Saudis to keep out of it.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 3 May - 19:56

SAUDI GROUND TROOPS ALLEGED TO BE IN ADEN,WHICH IS SEEING FIERCE FIGHTING.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 3 May - 22:34

Badboy wrote:SAUDI GROUND TROOPS ALLEGED TO BE IN ADEN,WHICH IS SEEING FIERCE FIGHTING.

Well if they have penetrated the Yemen as far as Aden or gone round by sea which is more likely they haven't taken too much notice of the Iranian "keep off"
message.

It certainly looks as if the Middle East as a whole is in flames from one cause or another. I see the Iranians are up to their old tricks of "kidnapping" ships which are supposed to be in recognised International waters. Have you heard anything on that side of it?

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 3 May - 23:35

I THINK IRANIANS HAVE BEEN STOPPING SHIPS,LOOKS LIKE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE A TROUBLED SPOT FOR SOME TIME,THERE APPEARS TO BE SO MUCH TROUBLE,BEST TO STEAR CLEAR OF WHOLE AREA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 5 May - 19:39

HOUTHIS HAVE BEEN SHELLING NAJRAN AND HAVE TAKEN 5 SAUDI SOLDIERS PRISONER.
SSIATI SEEMS TO BE HEATING UP AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DESERT HEAT OUT THERE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 5 May - 19:43

Badboy wrote:I THINK IRANIANS HAVE BEEN STOPPING SHIPS,LOOKS LIKE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE A TROUBLED SPOT FOR SOME TIME,THERE APPEARS TO BE SO MUCH TROUBLE,BEST TO  STEAR CLEAR OF WHOLE AREA.

Yeh i dont think i'll chance it !

Mind you Butlins in Bognor give me food poisoning when i last went there so you just got to be careful !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 5 May - 19:54

Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote:I THINK IRANIANS HAVE BEEN STOPPING SHIPS,LOOKS LIKE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE A TROUBLED SPOT FOR SOME TIME,THERE APPEARS TO BE SO MUCH TROUBLE,BEST TO  STEAR CLEAR OF WHOLE AREA.

Yeh i dont think i'll chance it !

Mind you Butlins in Bognor give me food poisoning when i last went there so you just got to be careful !
I SEE ON MY TWITTER FEED THAT NORWAY HAS SOME REALLY GOOD SCENERY,APPEARS TO BE A LOT SAFER THAN MIDDLE EAST AS WELL,BARING ANY BREIVIK LIKE FELLOWS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 5 May - 22:37

Yes you need to be very careful where you go incase you meet a nutcase !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 5 May - 22:46

Lioned wrote:Yes you need to be very careful where you go incase you meet a nutcase !

Problem is: they're everywhere....
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 5 May - 22:58

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:Yes you need to be very careful where you go incase you meet a nutcase !

Your right,there's an old woman lives down my road who's got shifty eyes,gives me the creeps,not sure if She's a Muslim,could be one of them.
Heard someone in Costa Coffee say they should send all the immigrants home incase they blow up London ! Not sure if true or not.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 5 May - 23:04

I heard a rumour there's some very sarcastic people on this forum...don't know whether that's true TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 303636
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 5 May - 23:10

Its really scary,not sure who to vote for now.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 6 May - 1:35

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Your right,there's an old woman lives down my road who's got shifty eyes,gives me the creeps,not sure if She's a Muslim,could be one of them.
Heard someone in Costa Coffee say they should send all the immigrants home incase they blow up London ! Not sure if true or not.

Come on, you know full well that people with shifty eyes are most probably immigrants and Muslim and therefore more likely to blow up places. Although there are, of course, many who are moderate. Still quite weird, though, with all that fabric on their clothes and their weird food and prayers. TROUBLE IN YEMEN - Page 3 192282
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 6 May - 1:37

Lioned wrote:Its really scary,not sure who to vote for now.

As long as they don't have shifty eyes, you should be fine.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 6 May - 14:10

I hate double standards.

A off licence/supermarket which was stopped from opening in a lovely quite residential street has somehow now been allowed by a Judge to open...opening from 7am to 11pm EVERY day with loading and unloading starting at 6am with a family living above it and next to it with 2 children with autism and these children are sensitive to noise.

Seems money and booze comes before health.

Anyway the double standard is....it's going to be run by Muslim owners.

They don't mind making money out off selling drink to underage children BUT will chop your head off if they see you doing this.

My friend said Muslim groups walk round preaching near her about the evils off drink but they sell it in their off licence to these individuals.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next