Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syria warns West against intervention

+7
fuzeta
katertaif
AnnaEsse
Lioned
kitti
Claudia79
Panda
11 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Empty Food supplies to Syrian refugees halted as money runs out

Post  Panda Mon 1 Dec - 22:01

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Empty Jordan repeals fre medical aid for Syrian Refugees

Post  Panda Mon 1 Dec - 22:18

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11261468/Jordan-repeals-free-medical-aid-for-Syrian-refugees.html

Who is going to fee the Refugees now??? Not a peep out of Assad, I think he has left Syria .millions of Refugees around the World the Charities and UN stretched to the limit.
How is this World Wide catastrophe going to
end.???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy Tue 2 Dec - 16:01

BAGHDADI'S WIFE AND CHILD ARRESTED ON LEBANONESE BORDER NEAR ARSAL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Empty Syrian refugees in Europe the Law is not on their side.

Post  Panda Tue 2 Dec - 16:47

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Dec - 21:33

Badboy wrote:BAGHDADI'S WIFE AND CHILD ARRESTED ON LEBANONESE BORDER NEAR ARSAL.

I gather she was not long out of a Syrian jail where she was released along with 150 other female prisoners in a deal for the release of a dozen Nuns. Now she might form the central plank in getting more captives freed.

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi al Quraishi as he now calls himself apparently has three wives, which one of my trainees told me once in all seriousness was the ideal number. His reasoning being two might gang up on you, and nag you in stereo so to speak. Four may form alliances with each other, and you are in worse trouble than with two. Whereas three would be so busy squabbling with each other, they would leave you alone. I have a feeling the logic is flawed there somewhere.

Back to his wife, there are a number of factors. We know women are unimportant in their peculiar brand of what they are pleased to call a religion, so he may choose not to negotiate her release. Then depending on what they are holding her for, the Lebanese authorities may want to interrogate her more than letting her go. She was most likely up to no good and may have been trying to get various elements in the Lebanon into the ISIS fold.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 3 Dec - 1:15

LEBANESE TROOPS KILLED TODAY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 3 Dec - 2:59

Badboy wrote:LEBANESE TROOPS KILLED TODAY.

Well I suppose it had to happen sooner or late. I will mean (if they are successful) that the Israelis will be surrounded on all sides with their backs the sea.

I wonder when the leaders in the "civilised world" are going to realise that this particular "cancer" cannot be cured, The longer it takes them to find out, the harder it will be, and the more it will cost in lives and money.

Individual Muslims are peaceful, but Islam as shown by the Qu'ran is not. It is a violent, and expansionist religion. Prior to WW 2 Hitler kept saying, jut give me this bit and I'll stop, then when he got that bit he would demand another bit saying if he got that he'd stop. Islam in the guise of this Islamic front want it all. They make no secret of it, a global Caliphate is the ail with Charlie boy al Badgagi at the helm. (spelling intentional)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 3 Dec - 15:02

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:BAGHDADI'S WIFE AND CHILD ARRESTED ON LEBANONESE BORDER NEAR ARSAL.

I gather she was not long out of a Syrian jail where she was released along with 150 other female prisoners in a deal for the release of a dozen Nuns. Now she might form the central plank in getting more captives freed.

Abu Bakr al Baghdadi al Quraishi as he now calls himself apparently has three wives, which one of my trainees told me once in all seriousness was the ideal number. His reasoning being two might gang up on you, and nag you in stereo so to speak. Four may form alliances with each other, and you are in worse trouble than with two. Whereas three would be so busy squabbling with each other, they would leave you alone. I have a feeling the logic is flawed there somewhere.

Back to his wife, there are a number of factors. We know women are unimportant in their peculiar brand of what they are pleased to call a religion, so he may choose not to negotiate her release. Then depending on what they are holding her for, the Lebanese authorities may want to interrogate her more than letting her go. She was most likely up to no good and may have been trying to get various elements in the Lebanon into the ISIS fold.

AN OFFICIAL IN IRAQ SAYS IT IS NOT THE WIFE OF AL BAGHDADI BUT SOMEONE ELSE,I AM CONFUSED NOW.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 3 Dec - 15:59

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:

AN OFFICIAL IN IRAQ SAYS IT IS NOT THE WIFE OF AL BAGHDADI BUT SOMEONE ELSE,I AM CONFUSED NOW.

That makes two of us. Who the hell did they detain, and if they don't know who she is, why y it's al Badgagi's wife? That sort of thing only causes confusion and makes the Lebanese look not only a laughing stock, but easy enough to take over militarily.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 4 Dec - 1:31

ISIS IS USING A 10FOOT LONG RIFLE IN KOBANI BATTLE,BELIEVED TO BE CAPABLE OF KNOCKING OUT ARMORED VEHICLES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 4 Dec - 15:04

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:

That makes two of us. Who the hell did they detain, and if they don't know who she is, why y it's al Badgagi's wife? That sort of thing only causes confusion and makes the Lebanese  look not only a laughing stock, but easy enough to take over militarily.
ITS NOW BEING SAID SHE IS AN EX-WIFE OF BAGHDADI,MARRIED TO HIM FOR THREE MONTHS SIX YEARS AGO.

SEPARETLY ISIS HAVE ATTACKED AN AIRFORCE BASE NEAR DEIR EZ ZOIR IN EASTERN SYRIA.
KOBANI HAS LARGELY BEEN REDUCED TO RUBBLE IF PICTURES ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 4 Dec - 22:26

A little while ago now Peter Cantlie was forced to front a video, and was made to say that it was all over in Kobani apart from a little street fighting, which was a bit of a speciality of theirs. It seems that it isn't all over at all and as you say the only speciality any of them have is turning whole towns into rubble. That and a spot of killing and raping, the latter being no more than their right to do. Sending the innocents fleeing for their lives, is  a useful by product since it shows how brave and fearless they are. They never seem to actually build anything but are absolutely ace at demolition.

If and when old Bagdhadi al Quraishi gets his Caliphate up and running that is what he will be doing; presiding over the deserted ruins of once thriving communities. Claiming it to be the will of this strange deity of theirs.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 5 Dec - 0:10

katertaif wrote:A little while ago now Peter Cantlie was forced to front a video, and was made to say that it was all over in Kobani apart from a little street fighting, which was a bit of a speciality of theirs. It seems that it isn't all over at all and as you say the only speciality any of them have is turning whole towns into rubble. That and a spot of killing and raping, the latter being no more than their right to do. Sending the innocents fleeing for their lives, is  a useful by product since it shows how brave and fearless they are. They never seem to actually build anything but are absolutely ace at demolition.

If and when old Bagdhadi al Quraishi gets his Caliphate up and running that is what he will be doing; presiding over the deserted ruins of once thriving communities. Claiming it to be the will of this strange deity of theirs.
HERE A THOUGHT,WHOM IS GOING TO TRADE THEM WHEN WESTERN COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TRADE WITH THEM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 5 Dec - 2:24

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:A little while ago now Peter Cantlie was forced to front a video, and was made to say that it was all over in Kobani apart from a little street fighting, which was a bit of a speciality of theirs. It seems that it isn't all over at all and as you say the only speciality any of them have is turning whole towns into rubble. That and a spot of killing and raping, the latter being no more than their right to do. Sending the innocents fleeing for their lives, is  a useful by product since it shows how brave and fearless they are. They never seem to actually build anything but are absolutely ace at demolition.

HERE A THOUGHT,WHOM IS GOING TO TRADE THEM WHEN WESTERN COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TRADE WITH THEM.

An excellent thought it is too my friend. This is assuming they actually get some sort of stability, and stop fighting and killing long enough to start the rebuilding which eventually must come. The oil; we have seen them disposing of that quite easily in the areas under their control The price may be depressed at the moment, and I would imagine that they were selling it at a discount anyway, possibly directly for more weaponry but oil is essential in this day and age, and There will always be someone ready to buy the oil, without worrying themselves overmuch about how much blood was in it.

However you are totally right in your contention that oil is not the only staple. It takes a very great multitude of commodities to ensure the complex running of even a crude country today. I have said that old Abu Bakr al Baghdadi al Quraishi has shown a modicum of logistical sense. Whether it is up to running a country when the shooting stops is another story. Once again an excellent thought. Growing a big bushy beard to show who and what you are isn't the answer,
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Dec - 1:48

ISIS ATTACK ON SYRIAN AIRFORCE BASE REPORTED TO BE REPELLD
AL BAGHDADI BEARD SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN SINGLED(SP?).
ISIS SEEMS TO BE HAVING FAILURES RECENTLY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Dec - 9:06

Badboy wrote:ISIS ATTACK ON SYRIAN AIRFORCE BASE REPORTED TO BE REPELLD

they're fighting on four fronts and for all intents and purposes technically surrounded. although this may drag on for a while there really is no place for them to go.

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 7 Dec - 9:38

Badboy wrote:ISIS ATTACK ON SYRIAN AIRFORCE BASE REPORTED TO BE REPELLD

Yes, old Baghdadi seems to have had a few reversals recently. His followers must be wondering what's happened to their deity. They are having trouble finding the manpower to adequately support the number of fronts they have. There must be also pockets of considerable unrest considering their own brutality. Pick up trucks with Heavy machine guns mounted are still no match for modern main battle tanks and strike aircraft.

Speaking of which in their initial successes they captured a number of such weapons certainly the tanks have been victoriously paraded but what of these aircraft? Surely they must have found pilots willing and able to fly them by now.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 10 Empty Israel attacks Syria by Air.

Post  Panda Sun 7 Dec - 19:35

I don't know why Israel is involved but there were no casualties., thank goodness. There will be nothing left of Syria

http://news.sky.com/story/1387488/syria-accuses-israel-of-damascus-airstrikes
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Dec - 23:22

Panda wrote:I don't know why Israel is involved but there were no casualties., thank goodness. There will be nothing left of Syria

INTERESTING

ALEPPO MIGHT HAVE A TRUCE SOON.

THE AIRFORCE BASE FIGHT NEAR DEIR EZ ZEIR SAW AT LEAST 100 ISIS CASUALTIES.

KING ABDULLAH OF JORDAN HAS SAID ISIS FIGHT IS 3RD WORLD WAR
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 7 Dec - 23:45

Badboy wrote:
Panda wrote:I don't know why Israel is involved but there were no casualties., thank goodness. There will be nothing left of Syria

INTERESTING

Hi Badboy, I have never known anything like this and the situation is getting worse not better , with hindsight if the U.S. and Britain had not invaded Iraq this turmoil might not have happened.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 8 Dec - 0:12

Panda wrote:
Badboy wrote:

INTERESTING

Hi Badboy, I have never known anything like this and the situation is getting worse not better , with hindsight if the U.S. and Britain had not invaded Iraq this turmoil might not have happened.
SOME ARE SAYING SADDAM HUSSEIN STAYING MIGHT HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR EVERYONE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 8 Dec - 0:41

Badboy, the US first of all overthrew Gadaffi from Libya, then iraq, then Afghanistan, then got involved in Syria , a complete disaster and the Hornets nest this has stirred up
is ever widening . The devastation caused leaving so many dead and homeless is worse than any previous wars where we knew our enemy .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 10 Dec - 0:25

REBELS IN SOUTH REPORTED TO BE ADVANCING IN SOUTH,ONLY 50 MILES FROM DAMASCUS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 10 Dec - 4:17

Badboy wrote:REBELS IN SOUTH REPORTED TO BE ADVANCING IN SOUTH,ONLY 50 MILES FROM DAMASCUS.

The trouble is Badboy that in a month from now we'll still be hearing about them advancing. Then Assad weighs in with a few airstrikes of his own; releasing barrel bombs. Much as I hate to admit it he's still a potent force. with Russian help he can remain so virtually indefinitely.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 13 Dec - 1:36

ISIS STILL TRYING TO CAPTURE AIRFORCE BASE NEAR DEIR EZ ZOIR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next