Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syria warns West against intervention

+7
fuzeta
katertaif
AnnaEsse
Lioned
kitti
Claudia79
Panda
11 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy Tue 19 May - 15:34

ISIS ATTACKING DRUZE VILLAGES,ISIS ALSO TRYING TO CAPTURE LAST REGIME HELD AREAS IN DEIR EZ ZOR SO WAY WOULD BE CLEAR TO ATTACK DAMASCUS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy Tue 19 May - 19:20

isis looking for suspected spies in connection with killing of isis leader,his wife believed to have been involved with putting yazidi women into sexual slavery.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 19 May - 21:51

Badboy wrote:ISIS ATTACKING DRUZE VILLAGES,ISIS ALSO TRYING TO CAPTURE LAST REGIME HELD AREAS IN DEIR EZ ZOR SO WAY WOULD BE CLEAR TO ATTACK DAMASCUS.

Whatever the numbers of men under their control, at least according to the pundits. They certainly seem to have enough to fight on several fronts. Not counting the people they have stirring things up elsewhere, and not forgetting the numbers who may be posing as asylum seekers and refugees. Personally I think the problem is much greater than our leaders think. Apart from airstrikes which seem to have only a very limited effect, we could; by our very inaction be sleepwalking into a non retrievable situation.

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 680495
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 19 May - 22:32

I agree katertaif, it has become so worrying.  Not to mention the poor people who are suffering at the hands of these barbarians right now.  Just because it is not happening here in Europe yet! None of us should forget the  suffering of the people that are involved here.  It must not go on but how is it going to be stopped?

Last edited by fuzeta on Tue 19 May - 22:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 19 May - 23:59

ISLAMIC REBELS REPORTED TO HAVE VIRTUALLY TAKEN OVER DLIB PROVINCE WITH FALL OF ANOTHER TOWN AND MILTARY BASE.
EXPLOSION AT RUSSIAN EMBASSY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 20 May - 0:50

fuzeta wrote:I agree katertaif, it has become so worrying.  Not to mention the poor people who are suffering at the hands of these barbarians right now.  Just because it is not happening here in Europe yet! None of us should forget the  suffering of the people that are involved here.  It must not go on but how is it going to be stopped?

Good evening fuzeta. You are completely correct. As long as it isn't happening here, then that's all right, seems to be the attitude of some. Especially our political masters. Forgetting of course that just as nature abhors a vacuum  the status quo can never be satisfied. If IS are allowed to continue, and gradually take over the Middle East. The time will come when it WILL happen here. Global Islam is the objective even if it is a twisted version of it. Not to mention the disruption to our oil supplies, on which we depend. Last, but by no means least is the suffering of the innocents in Syria and Iraq. When will be Israel's turn? Because they will not leave Israel alone and the IDF is far more capable than the Regime forces they have been up against so far. For Israel losing a battle is not an option.

I believe it will take global co-operation to stop it. At the moment that seems to be a complete impossibility but then IS seem to be able to go global at will. They have a twisted and corrupted version of what should be a peaceful, tolerant way of life, with room for all. Yet the catastrophe happening in Libya is evidence of what these terrorists can cause. Their only answer is violence and death. plus as much sex as they can manage. That is always uppermost in their diseased minds. Every pronouncement contains some reference to taking the women.

As I said, I believe it will take global co-operation. Barring that they can pick countries off one by one as opportunity allows

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 20 May - 23:55

Badboy wrote:ISIS ATTACKING DRUZE VILLAGES,ISIS ALSO TRYING TO CAPTURE LAST REGIME HELD AREAS IN DEIR EZ ZOR SO WAY WOULD BE CLEAR TO ATTACK DAMASCUS.

Now they have taken or virtually taken Palmyra there could be repercussions. I understand that they have overrun a missile base. presumably there are missiles on it. If true it will undoubtedly introduce a new dimension. It is also worrying that rather than regime forces opposing them, it was militia forces. I say nothing against militia, especially those courageous enough to go up against barbarians like these, but they are not as well trained as regular front line troops or at least shouldn't be.

Even now there are still those who believe it is no more than a flash in the pan. I sincerely hope they are right. I fear however they are not.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 21 May - 0:36

katertaif wrote:

Now they have taken or virtually taken Palmyra there could be repercussions. I understand that they have overrun a missile base. presumably there are missiles on it. If true it will undoubtedly introduce a new dimension. It is also worrying that rather than regime forces opposing them, it was militia forces. I say nothing against militia, especially those courageous enough to go up against barbarians like these, but they are not as well trained as regular front line troops or at least shouldn't be.

Even now there are still those who believe it is no more than a flash in the pan. I sincerely hope they are right. I fear however they are not.

YOU BEAT ME TO IT,OLD MAN,I UNDERSTAND THAT ISIS HAVE SUPPOSEDLY TAKEN ALL OR ALMOST ALL OF PALMYRA,MIND YOU LOTS OF LIES SEEM TO HAVE BEEN SPOKEN AROUND SITUATION WITH I THINK REGIME SOURCES SAYING WE HAVE BEATEN BACK ISIS,ONLY FOR ISIS TO SAY THEY ARE WINNING.
IF PALMYRA HAS FALLEN,THEN DAMASCUS MIGHT BE AMONG NEXT TARGETS,REGIME NEEDS HELP TO SURVIVE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 Empty Lies damned lies, and statistics.

Post  katertaif Thu 21 May - 10:43

Good morning Badboy

As you say the lies coming from all sides completely obscure what is really happening. Of course that has always been the case, only in a state of war it's called propaganda. I believe, since we are talking about the Levant it was probably Nabopolassar, king of what was then Chaldea who started it.

The Gatestone Institute blames the US in large part for IS taking Ramadi, in refusing to at least directly help the Kurdish Peshmerga. Despite this they seem to be the only effective fighting unit against IS. The Institute also comments on the low level of training and commitment of the Regular forces. both in Iraq and Syria. Compared with IS, who also have little formal training (if any at all) but are correspondingly highly motivated in their twisted way.

Even the air strikes are subject to interpretation. depending on who you listen to, they are highly effective, or useless. I think you are right on target when you say the Regimes need help to survive. In Assad's case, what would be the lesser of the two evils? Having said that it would require far more help that anyone seems prepared to give. Even the Russkis seem to be allowing Syria to go to the wall. Yes Assad's regime is not good (I would hesitate to say actually evil) but compared to the regime IS would impose, and have imposed, Assad is a saint. Rumours this morning seem to be saying that IS have already executed up to 500 people in Palmyra, which brings us back to the propaganda.

A few days ago,, you said it could take a century to defeat iS if at all. Neither of us will see it, but you may not be many years out.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 21 May - 20:52

ISIS ARE NOW IN CONTROL OF AT LEAST 50% OF SYRIA,IT IS REPORTED WITH THE FALL OF PALMYRA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 21 May - 21:37

Badboy wrote:isis looking for suspected spies in connection with killing of isis leader,his wife believed to have been involved with putting yazidi women into sexual slavery.

You would think his wife, knowing what her own lot is in the hands of her Lord and Master would be the last to want to see any other girls, whatever their religion from suffering from these perverted monsters. I believe I mentioned a while back about the Yazidi girl who managed to escape but while kept under guard for the pleasure of these heroes she prayed daily that an airstrike would end her suffering. I don't think any more need's to be said.

Most of these extremists, and even many of the more radical sects, such as the Salafists, and Wahabbis believe that it is perfectly natural even encouraged to beat the badness out of a woman, and of course unwillingness cuts no ice at all. It's all about what he wants.

You have to wonder how it got started at all with the ground rules being entirely tailored to the man

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 21 May - 22:06

Badboy wrote:ISIS ARE NOW IN CONTROL OF AT LEAST 50% OF SYRIA,IT IS REPORTED WITH THE FALL OF PALMYRA.

I honestly believe that we should be talking now about Syria and Iraq as the Levant. They were always a part of that area as is Jordan, The Lebanon, Cyprus, and strangely Palestine. I say strangely because Muslim nations do not recognise Israel and while admitting that geographically the place exists, call it Palestine. Parts of Southern Turkey are included as well. so they are after a huge prize.

They are steadily spreading their tentacles through Syria and Iraq, and making threatening overtures towards Israel. As you commented some time ago now, they already have a strong presence in The Lebanon. Cyprus I think can be left out for the moment. As part of the EU it would bring open conflict and despite the number of people they have, I don't think they are ready to face that quite yet. For all that they appear to be getting more numerous and more successful by the day.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 22 May - 1:47

ISIS HAS GAINED CONTROL OF ALL SYRIS'A BORDER CROSSING WITH IRAQ,REGIME FORCES FLEEING.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 22 May - 21:05

JIHADI BRIDE HAS SAID THAT RAPE OF CAPTURED WOMEN LIKE YAZIDIS IS OK.
ISIS TRYING TO GET A NUCLEAR BOMB FROM CORRUPT PAKISTANI OFFICIAL.
ISIS HAS CALLED MICHELLE OBAMA A PROSTITUTE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 22 May - 23:19

Badboy wrote:JIHADI BRIDE HAS SAID THAT RAPE OF CAPTURED WOMEN LIKE YAZIDIS IS K.

There seems to be a certain mindset that as long as it isn't happening on the streets of London or Liverpool or even Rotherham, then that's al right then, It can't happen here so lets not worry about it. lets even make sarcastic comments. It is in fact such mind sets that can allow these things to happen. A Yazidi girl, one of many, forced into a brothel,, at the mercy of whatever man wants her. But then it isn't our sister or cousin so lets not worry about it. One day it may be but by then it will be too late.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 23 May - 19:28

IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE BIBLICAL ONE)IS NOW WIDE OPEN FOR ISIS TO TAKE,THE BATTLE FOR DAMASCUS MAY START SOON,I PREDICT BY END OF JULY AT MOST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 23 May - 20:06

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:JIHADI BRIDE HAS SAID THAT RAPE OF CAPTURED WOMEN LIKE YAZIDIS IS K.

There seems to be a certain mindset that as long as it isn't happening on the streets of London or Liverpool  or even Rotherham, then that's al right then, It can't happen here so lets not worry about it. lets even make sarcastic comments. It is in fact such mind sets that can allow these things to happen. A Yazidi girl, one of many,  forced into a brothel,, at the mercy of whatever man wants her.  But then it isn't our sister or cousin so lets not worry about it. One day it may be but by then it will be too late.

Yes Katertaif, wherever we live in the world and whatever the colour of our skin. We still love, we still hurt, we still suffer and feel pain. When we bleed it all runs red.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 23 May - 20:29

ISIS TRYING TO TAKE FIGHTER JET BASE AT TAYROUF NEAR HOMS.
ISIS HAS BROKEN INTO PALMYRA MUSEUM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 23 May - 23:13

[quote="Badboy"]IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE

Over the months my friend I have learned not to discount your "predictions". You have your finger on the pulse so to speak,, and you are fully Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 680495 capable of making an intelligent analysis. I personally would have thought Mid August, but you think the end of July and are quite possibly spot on. Either way, I think for IS the battle for Iraq has to be settled quickly now, it has become a matter of pride.

The Iraqi armed forces have so far shown themselves as virtually useless. One reason for that being the usual Arab habit of removing capable officers for "connected" ones. They will have to step up several gears if they want to save Baghdad and ultimately take their country back. I don't know if they have any such capability. I think we agree that it will take "boots on the ground" from other countries to even begin to do what must be done. So far the front runner is the US, and Obama is showing no signs of interfering. As you know have the greatest suspicions about him and his motives.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 23 May - 23:38

Well maybe Obama and his equally,if not more influential Russians and Brits,have learnt from their previous incursions into Iraq and Afghanistan that it is hard to find the cowards that melt back into the tribes when presented with a somewhat more powerful force.
Like i said before,the so called isis will not venture beyond the wastelands and the real forces around the World will not want to see their own bodybags coming home.
Sad as it is to see the innocent raped and decapitated thats the price of terrorism,they will be blown away eventually,and long before it has any effect on this country or any others.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 24 May - 13:42

LORD DANNANT RECKONS WE SHOULD HAVE A DEBATE ABOUT PUTTING BOOTS ON THE GROUND AS HE THINKS IT MIGHT BE ONLY OPTION TO DEFEAT ISIS WHOM HE RECKONS COULD CONQUER NORTH AFRICA AND BALKANS.
SYRIAN ARMY SAID TO BE PLANNING OFFENSIVE TOWARDS PALMYRA WHICH HAS ROADS LEADING ALL OVER SYRIA EG HOMS ETC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 24 May - 22:08

[quote="Badboy"]LORD DANNANT RECKONS WE SHOULD HAVE A DEBATE ABOUT PUTTING BOOTS ON THE GROUND AS HE THINKS IT MIGHT BE ONLY OPTION TO DEFEAT ISIS WHOM HE RECKONS COULD CONQUER NORTH AFRICA AND BALKANS.
SYRIAN ARMY SAID TO BE PLANNING OFFENSIVE TOWARDS PALMYRA WHICH HAS ROADS LEADING ALL OVER SYRIA EG HOMS ETC.[/quote

We have been saying this for months Badboy. It is the only viable option, and always has been. We are absolutely not capable of it ourselves, so it will have to be a coalition again, probably US led. There can be no hiccups like the one in Iraq where we couldn't hold our end up and the US had to take over. There must be a clear and unequivocal plan for each contingent. The greatest drawback being the attitude of the States with Obama in charge. I just do not trust him at all, but without  full US participation, any counter offensive will remain at the talking stage for now

We have seen Iraq fall into near anarchy following our operations. We have seen Afghanistan, where the might of the Red Army couldn't do it, and we have signally failed as well. The Taliban is resurgent, and I would not bet against then regaining power within days of the last Allied troops out. The situation in the Levant is now far too serious for debacles of that kind. They re even talking about buying nuclear weapons from Pakistan,, through what they call corrupt officials. (They should know about corrupt) Trouble in the Yemen, Libya, Morocco, Jordan, the Lebanon, to say nothing of the various terror factions running wild in Africa. Various terror attacks in Europe which we could expect to be ramped up if open fighting starts. I hope General Dannatt can get  things moving quickly.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 24 May - 22:12

Badboy wrote:ISIS TRYING TO TAKE FIGHTER JET BASE AT TAYROUF NEAR HOMS.
ISIS HAS BROKEN INTO PALMYRA MUSEUM.

Does that mean they are training pilots? It's a logical step and I have no doubt that certain countries are more than prepared to help.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 24 May - 23:20

BRITISH GOVERNMENT HAS SAID DON'T THINK OF DEPLOYING TROOPS IN MIDDLE EAST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 25 May - 1:30

Badboy wrote:BRITISH GOVERNMENT HAS SAID  DON'T THINK OF DEPLOYING TROOPS IN MIDDLE EAST.

PLUTO saved us from Hitler's invasion it didn't exist, but they thought it did. I wonder what kind of kiddology we'll use next time.

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 680495 Syria warns West against intervention - Page 16 680495

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next