Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't see this being genuine can you?

3 posters

Go down

Can't see this being genuine can you? Empty Can't see this being genuine can you?

Post  fred Wed 18 Mar - 15:37

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Can't see this being genuine can you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't see this being genuine can you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Can't see this being genuine can you? Empty Re: Can't see this being genuine can you?

Post  interested Wed 18 Mar - 18:01

If it is genuine, NZ officials should be made aware that Social Services worker Yvonne Martin thought she may have come across him in connection with her work and wanted the British police to check child abuser records to see if he was among those listed. (This is based on my recollection of her witness statement almost eight years ago.)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Can't see this being genuine can you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't see this being genuine can you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Can't see this being genuine can you? Empty Re: Can't see this being genuine can you?

Post  Guest Thu 19 Mar - 10:02

if true then so what? and as far as i can remember yvonne martin wasn't absolutlety certain about payne and her correspondence was under cover of anonymity which raises an eyebrow. duly noted and filed. thank you.

Can't see this being genuine can you? 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 19 Mar - 10:54

Marky wrote:if true then so what? and as far as i can remember yvonne martin wasn't absolutlety certain about payne and  her correspondence was under cover of anonymity which raises an eyebrow. duly noted and filed. thank you.

Can't see this being genuine can you? 25346

Exactly - an interesting little snippet with no relevance whats so ever.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down