Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects

+5
Judge Dread
Lioned
interested
tanszi
Karen
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 13:31

Hasn't this been answered before? We just don't know why, we can only surmise what might be the reason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 13:33

You can make an educated guess Marky, ask yourself in what circumstances is 'national security' normally used by Governments in coverups
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 13:38

cherry1 wrote:You can make an educated guess Marky, ask yourself in what circumstances is 'national security'  normally used by Governments in coverups

no cherry, you answer the question. you're the one stating this and that and it's obvious, so let's see what you have to say.

Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 28 Mar - 13:52

The excuse of 'national security' is often invoked when the government wished to conceal something unsavory without having to provide any sort of explanation.
It is hard to determine what it might be in this case without delving into the realms of imaginative thinking.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 13:52

I keep my cards close to my chest Marky Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

If you read the papers, watch the news, on social media anyone would know when the national security stuff gets trotted out, but people can think what they like - I know what I think and that's all that matters.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 13:54

I would also say Marky, if you look hard enough the clues are there! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:01

jassi wrote:The excuse of 'national security' is often invoked when the government wished to conceal something unsavory without having to provide any sort of explanation.
It is hard to determine what it might be in this case without delving into the realms of imaginative thinking.

no, it's not hard at all. the government does not comment on whatever the country's security services are up to at any time for obvious reasons. doesn't follow that there's something to hide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:02

cherry1 wrote:I keep my cards close to my chest Marky  Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

If you read the papers, watch the news, on social media anyone would know when the national security stuff gets trotted out, but people can think what they like - I know what I think and that's all that matters.

i think you've been hanging around with bennett for too long. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:04

cherry1 wrote:I would also say Marky, if you look hard enough the clues are there! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

i would also say that the three points you made can be easily explained away. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:06

I don't know what Tony B has to do with anything!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I don't know what Tony B has to do with anything!

apart from having a big impact on cherry's thinking... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 14:11

I haven't been hanging around with Tony and not sure what that has to do with anything, and Tony is one of the people who have done great research on the case so not sure what your comment means.

There is a good expression Marky

'There are none so blind as those that cannot see!'
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 28 Mar - 14:11

Marky wrote:
jassi wrote:The excuse of 'national security' is often invoked when the government wished to conceal something unsavory without having to provide any sort of explanation.

no, it's not hard at all. the government does not comment on whatever the country's security services are up to at any time for obvious reasons. doesn't follow that there's something to hide.

That might be your opinion, it certainly isn't mine.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 14:22

Nor mine, in all the cases I can think of there was most definitely something to hide - some of which is seeping out and more no doubt will be revealed in the future.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 28 Mar - 14:23

jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

That might be your opinion, it certainly isn't mine.

Nor mine and many others. Just look at all the paedophile cases that are coming ito the open now.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:23

cherry1 wrote:I haven't been hanging around with Tony and not sure what that has to do with anything, and Tony is one of the people who have done great research on the case so not sure what your comment means.

There is a good expression Marky

'There are none so blind as those that cannot see!'  

and like all good cover up and conspiracy theorists you think you're a little smarter than everyone else, yet you are reluctant to put your theories forward which of course is highly convenient.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 14:26

I don't think Im smarter than anyone else, I just do the research, look at the clues and come up with likely possibilities for the coverup. I really don't think it is too hard to work out but I would not wish to do your thinking for you Marky. Follow the clues! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 52433
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:28

cherry1 wrote:I don't think Im smarter than anyone else, I just do the research, look at the clues and come up with likely possibilities for the coverup. I really don't think it is too hard to work out but I would not wish to do your thinking for you Marky. Follow the clues! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 52433

so what are the 'likely possibilities' then? Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 28 Mar - 14:28

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

gonna flesh that out?? Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 303636

Nothing to flesh out really… As this thread has meandered in to ‘cover ups’, it was just an observation based on the fact that the IPCC believe a number of high ranking VIP’s ‘illegal acts’ have been covered up by corrupt police…

which is relevant to this case how? Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

no, didn't think you could. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

And just what part of 'We'll just have to wait and see, won't we...' don't you understand... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 28 Mar - 14:29

Look and ye shall find Marky! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346 Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 52433
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:31

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Nothing to flesh out really… As this thread has meandered in to ‘cover ups’, it was just an observation based on the fact that the IPCC believe a number of high ranking VIP’s ‘illegal acts’ have been covered up by corrupt police…

which is relevant to this case how? Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

no, didn't think you could. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

And just what part of 'We'll just have to wait and see, won't we...' don't you understand... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

yet another clever soul who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 28 Mar - 14:33

Marky wrote:
cherry1 wrote:I don't think Im smarter than anyone else, I just do the research, look at the clues and come up with likely possibilities for the coverup. I really don't think it is too hard to work out but I would not wish to do your thinking for you Marky. Follow the clues! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 52433

so what are the 'likely possibilities' then? Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

Oh dear...
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 28 Mar - 14:34

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

yet another clever soul who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

Not everyone... Just you... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:34

cherry1 wrote:Look and ye shall find Marky! Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346 Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 52433

no, i wouldn't want to share those 'likely possibilities' either if i were you. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Mar - 14:35

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Not everyone... Just you... Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346

troll. Madeleine police face deadline - questioning Portuguese-suspects - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next