Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom

+4
malena stool
mara thon
AnnaEsse
cherry1
8 posters

Go down

Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom Empty Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom

Post  cherry1 Sat 24 Dec - 21:57

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064366/Kate-McCann-lays-presents-Madeleine-s-bedroom-faces-10th-Christmas-without-daughter.html

Kate McCann lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom as she faces her 10th Christmas without her daughter
Madeleine McCann disappeared in May 2007 while on holiday in Portugal
Her mother Kate McCann faces her 10th Christmas without her daughter
She will lay presents in her daughter's bedroom in Rothley, Leicestershire

By Tracey Kandohla For Mailonline

Published: 21:30, 24 December 2016 | Updated: 21:34, 24 December 2016

Kate McCann will lay presents in her daughter Madeleine's bedroom on Christmas morning and hopes one day she will be back home to open them.

A stocking full of gifts will be kept in Maddie's pretty pink room which has remained untouched since she vanished nearly a decade ago.

It has become a shrine to her and is full of photos, drawings, and untouched Christmas and birthday presents.

Mrs McCann's gesture comes after she told how she bitterly misses sharing Maddie's excitement during the festive season and listening to her singing carols.

The anguished mother, who faces her milestone 10th Christmas without her eldest child, said the occasion would be 'tinged with pain and longing.'

She said: 'She should be here and we should be celebrating with her.'

But ex-GP Mrs McCann and heart doctor husband Gerry, both 48, will try and make it 'as happy a family occasion as possible' for the sake of their 11-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

Maddie's parents have never given up hope that she could still be alive. She would now be aged 13.

And to their daughter's kidnapper or their friends and family they say: 'Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.'

The brave couple, in a new posting on the official Find Maddie website, said they hope support from others will 'keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come.'

They have previously said: 'We have not lost hope that we may get to celebrate another Christmas with her.

'If anything can drive us on, that most definitely will. The urge to look for Madeleine absolutely hasn't changed at all.'

The family are expected to have a quiet family Christmas at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom Empty Re: Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 Dec - 23:30

cherry1 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064366/Kate-McCann-lays-presents-Madeleine-s-bedroom-faces-10th-Christmas-without-daughter.html

Kate McCann lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom as she faces her 10th Christmas without her daughter
Madeleine McCann disappeared in May 2007 while on holiday in Portugal
Her mother Kate McCann faces her 10th Christmas without her daughter
She will lay presents in her daughter's bedroom in Rothley, Leicestershire

By Tracey Kandohla For Mailonline

Published: 21:30, 24 December 2016  | Updated: 21:34, 24 December 2016

Kate McCann will lay presents in her daughter Madeleine's bedroom on Christmas morning and hopes one day she will be back home to open them.  

A stocking full of gifts will be kept in Maddie's pretty pink room which has remained untouched since she vanished nearly a decade ago.

It has become a shrine to her and is full of photos, drawings, and untouched Christmas and birthday presents.

Mrs McCann's gesture comes after she told how she bitterly misses sharing Maddie's excitement during the festive season and listening to her singing carols.

The anguished mother, who faces her milestone 10th Christmas without her eldest child, said the occasion would be 'tinged with pain and longing.'

She said: 'She should be here and we should be celebrating with her.'

But ex-GP Mrs McCann and heart doctor husband Gerry, both 48, will try and make it 'as happy a family occasion as possible' for the sake of their 11-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

Maddie's parents have never given up hope that she could still be alive. She would now be aged 13.

And to their daughter's kidnapper or their friends and family they say: 'Somebody knows. We just hope they find the courage and compassion to let us know too.'

The brave couple, in a new posting on the official Find Maddie website, said they hope support from others will 'keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come.'

They have previously said: 'We have not lost hope that we may get to celebrate another Christmas with her.

'If anything can drive us on, that most definitely will. The urge to look for Madeleine absolutely hasn't changed at all.'

The family are expected to have a quiet family Christmas at home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

I don't believe her and I want to see that room full of presents.

As for this:

"Mrs McCann's gesture comes after she told how she bitterly misses sharing Maddie's excitement during the festive season and listening to her singing carols."

There was only one Christmas when they were all together as a family. The twins were born in 2005 and that year Madeleine was shipped off to spend Christmas in Glasgow with her grandmother. So, Christmas 2006 was the only one where the whole family was together.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom Empty Re: Kate lays presents in Madeleine's bedroom

Post  interested Sun 25 Dec - 0:03

"The urge to look for Madeleine absolutely hasn't changed at all." That's easy to say because the "urge" was never there in the first place.

interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 25 Dec - 13:34

I know daily mail doesn't care. They are seriously lazy at recycling. But mccanns should. End of the article, there is an xmas appeal, from 2008. k8$gerry couldn't be bothered to make a new one. Shameful.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 26 Dec - 9:01

I don´t believe her either, but then I have never believed anything the Mccans say. The "pact of silence" has really held up. I wonder why.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 26 Dec - 12:20

The Leicester Mercury has printed their version of events... A single column of 2 old photograps and 7 inches of print, (including headlines) on Page 9 and it isn't yet on the Mercury electronic version....

(Page 9 How on earth will the editor explain this away to the McCann's mouthpiece)?

But, I've taken the time and at some considerable effort and expense this fine Boxing Day morning to type it in for the those of us who are sadly unable to rush out and purchase the latest updated edition of this revealing story...

Quote.
Leicester Mercury. Monday December 26 2016. Page 9.

Photo of Kate and Gerry

'PAIN OF OUR 10th YEAR WITHOUT MADELEINE'
The parents of Madeleine McCann have spoken about marking a 10th Christmas without thetr daughter.
Kate and Gerry of Rothley, released a statement thanking people for their continued support in the search for their daughter.
Madeleine was 3 when  she disappeared fro the family's holiday appartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.
The Christmas message from her parents said:
"This Christmas marks our 10th without Madeleine."
"There are mo words Suffice to say, we will try to make it as happy a family occassion as possible, despite being inevitable tinged with pain and longing."
"The year ahead too is one which we never could have believed or contemplated we would have to face."
"Thank you so much to everyone who hasn't forgotten abot Madeleine, for all your help and continued prayers."
"The support we continue to have from so many people, friends and strangers will, we're sure keep us strong and afloat during the difficult months to come."
"Somebody knows. We just hope they have the courage and compassion to let us know too."
"We hope your Christmas is a happy one and that 2017 brings hope, joy and peace."

Photo of Madeleine.
Unquote.

Last edited by malena stool on Mon 26 Dec - 12:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 26 Dec - 16:19

The McCanns' annual Christmas message to the world - it's a wonder it's not recorded and broadcast on TV much like the Queen's and the Pope's. I hope this is the last Christmas we learn of all those gifts piling up in Madeleine's room and by this time next year the 'Kate and Gerry' show has been cancelled with the "stars" exposed and severely dealt with. My sympathy remains with their two remaining young children growing up among the madness of their parents' campaign to convince the world they anticipate Madeleine's return because 'she's out there somewhere' and 'somebody knows something'. I feel for them because I believe they are going to need a great deal of therapy to help them sort out what they have been told and what they will be learning (probably from the internet).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 26 Dec - 17:13

interested wrote:The McCanns' annual Christmas message to the world - it's a wonder it's not recorded and broadcast on TV much like the Queen's and the Pope's.  I hope this is the last Christmas we learn of all those gifts piling up in Madeleine's room and by this time next year the 'Kate and Gerry' show has been cancelled with the "stars" exposed and severely dealt with.  My sympathy remains with their two remaining young children growing up among the madness of their parents' campaign to convince the world they anticipate Madeleine's return because 'she's out there somewhere' and 'somebody knows something'.  I feel for them because I believe they are going to need a great deal of therapy to help them sort out what they have been told and what they will be learning  (probably from the internet).  

Interested said:
'The McCanns' annual Christmas message to the world - it's a wonder it's not recorded and broadcast on TV much like the Queen's and the Pope's.'

The very same thoughts went through my head when reading the Mercury, interested...  
If only half of what is printed is true, there should be enough Christmas gifts to open a new branch to their charity Ltd Co and auction them off. That should take care of next years annual round of appeals, thus bringing us; 'Hope, joy, peace' and more especially relief in 2017 from annual begging and disingenuous fairy tale yearly updates.

You are right with your thoughts about the twins, I would think they will have been well indoctrinated through regular bedtime stories that everyone is wrong except them.

Applying Peter Hyatt's theories to the latest 'annual release' to the press, shows a lack of concern for Madeleine but does centre their concerns and thoughts firmly around themselves..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 28 Dec - 19:50

Have just read that Victoria Beckham is on the New Year's Honour List for an OBE. Any mention of the McCanns? On second thought, I really don't want to hear.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 31 Dec - 13:46

interested wrote:Have just read that Victoria Beckham is on the New Year's Honour List for an OBE.  Any mention of the McCanns?  On second thought, I really don't want to hear.
Surely..if not this year..the 10 Year Anniversary will do the trick.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 3 Jan - 13:44

I would also like to see the bedroom which is so rammed jammed full of birthday and Christmas presents. It's a wonder that St Kate can get in there to leave any more.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 3 Jan - 19:17

I am absolutely convinced that those presents will be there. One of these days Kate will invite the TV cameras in and show them one by one, date by date. It will be done at the best possible moment, something to look forward to!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down