Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom

+3
cherry1
Badboy
SteveT
7 posters

Go down

Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom Empty Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom

Post  cherry1 Fri 11 May - 20:58

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6266287/madeleine-mccann-birthday-kate-mother-presents-bedroom/

MADDIE TRIBUTE Kate McCann to lay presents in Maddie’s bedroom tomorrow in heartbreaking tribute to missing daughter on her 15th birthday

She will place them, along with cards and messages of support, in Maddie's pretty pink bedroom at home in Rotheley which remains unchanged

By Tracey Kandohla

11th May 2018, 5:41 pm
Updated: 11th May 2018, 5:41 pm

KATE McCann will lay presents in daughter Madeleine's bedroom to mark her 15th birthday tomorrow and hopes one day she will be back to open them.

The brave mum, who says “hope and perseverance remain”, has been carefully choosing gifts to reflect the teen's age.

She will place them, along with cards and messages of support, in Maddie's pretty pink bedroom which remains unchanged since she vanished during a family holiday in Portugal 11 years ago.

Maddie’s great uncle Brian Kennedy said: “It would be lovely to have a celebration one day. We never lose hope.”

Kate, 50, previously said: “I do all the present buying. I think about what age she is and buy something that, whenever we find her, will still be appropriate so there’s a lot of thought goes into it.”

She referred to the birthday of her eldest child as a "difficult time because that’s when you really feel her absence.”

The ex GP and eminent heart doctor husband Gerry, 49, will also pray for their daughter's safe return during a low key family “party” at home, along with 13-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

A family pal said: “They’re having a get together with a few friends and family to remember Madeleine on her birthday.

"It’s a poignant time for the family coming just days after the 11th anniversary but they remain hopeful and vow to never to give up the search.”

During the outdoor service in their home village of Rotheley, Leics, Kate read a poem called The Contradiction to remember Maddie with haunting words: “I trace your steps, I map your face. You’re all I know and so unknown. I cannot hold you, yet I do.”
Kate, who is now a part time medical worker, still spends precious moments each day in Maddie’s bedroom which she reveals has “shocking pink walls and stars on the ceiling” and where her dolls and teddies are on display, along with an ever growing number of presents.
She told the BBC: “Everything’s the same and there are photographs all around the house. Whether it be a birthday, family occasion or even an achievement that is when you really feel her absence.”

She also told in her mind’s eye how she jumps from seeing her eldest child as she was when she was kidnapped to envisaging her as she would be now.

Maddie was kidnapped after being left sleeping alone with her twin siblings at their holiday apartment in the Algarve’s Praia da Luz.

At the time her parents were dining with pals at a nearby resort tapas restaurant.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom Empty Re: Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom

Post  SteveT Fri 11 May - 21:17

I cant believe she would be nearly 15.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :
Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom Empty Re: Kate to lay presents in Maddie's bedroom

Post  Badboy Sat 12 May - 15:40

SO SHE WOULD BE 15 BY NOW,WHEN IS ANNIVERSITY?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 12 May - 19:43

Yes, Madeleine "would have been 15" if the poor child hadn't died just before her fourth birthday. When they have their "party", it would be appropriate to think of her as an angel in heaven.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 13 May - 10:33

Kate's friend the Sun's Tracey Kandohla still writing her lies saying Madeleine was kidnapped
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 17 May - 18:33

I want to see that room where all those presents are waiting.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 19 May - 3:22

After eleven years, Christmas, birthdays, Easter, Valentine's Day, etc., it's a wonder they can even open the door. (snark)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 19 May - 9:29

Pathetic.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 24 May - 12:36

How does she get into the room to leave presents? She has supposedly been doing this since the day she went missing so there would be a lot in that room. I don't believe for one minute that she leaves a present every Christmas and birthday. If she did, she would have the press round there to photograph it for a "poor me" type of photocall. She hasn't so that is another lie.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down