Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS

+2
Pabby
lubelle
6 posters

Go down

BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Empty BABY PETER''S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS

Post  Guest Fri 22 May - 13:01

By STAFF REPORTER

Published: Today
BABY Peter's evil mother could be free in just over THREE YEARS.
The 27-year-old woman was branded "manipulative and self-centred" as she was told she would serve a minimum of five years behind bars.

But she has already spent 644 days in custody.

Her 32-year-old boyfriend, who was sentenced for causing or allowing the death of Baby P and for the rape of a two-year-old girl, was jailed for life with a minimum of just ten years behind bars.

Lodger Jason Owen, 37, could be released in less than twelve months after being told he would spend a minimum of three years behind bars.

He has already spent 235 days in custody.

Baby Peter died of a broken back after suffering nine months horrific abuse while on the 'at risk' register with Haringey Social Services.

His mother covered up his appalling injuries and lied to a string of care workers, nurses and doctors in the nine months before his death on August 3, 2007.

Deceit

Judge Stephen Kramer QC passed a sentence of imprisonment for public protection and said she would serve a minimum of five years behind bars.

He told her: "I have concluded that you are a manipulative and self centred person with a calculating side as well as a temper.

"I sentence you for a course of conduct lasting weeks if not months during which Peter was abused, injured and finally killed.

"I reject your suggestion you were blind to what was happening in that house.

"Your conduct over the months prevented Peter from being seen by social services. You actively deceived the authorities."

The boyfriend, who was cleared of murder by a jury, was given a life sentence and told he would serve a minimum of ten years behind bars for rape.

He was jailed for 12 years concurrently for causing or allowing the death of Baby Peter.

Judge Kramer said: "You played a major role in the events between December 2006 and August 2007 which culminated in peter's death."

Owen failed to alert the authorities despite living with the couple for over five weeks leading up to the death.

Judge Kramer sentenced him to imprisonment for public protection with a minimum of three years behind bars before being considered for parole.

He said: "You were more concerned about your own situation about being discovered than taking steps to protect him.

"You ignored Peter's needs, the needs of a child at obvious risk."

A High Court order continues the ban on identifying the couple until at least August this year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Empty Re: BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS

Post  Pabby Fri 22 May - 13:32

3 years for the life of a child BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS 36898 . That bastard boyfriend only got 10 years too and that was for the rape of a 2 year old and poor little Peters life taken. Sickens me. BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS 477442
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :
BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Empty Re: BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS

Post  Guest Fri 22 May - 13:34

I saw this being reported on sky news at lunchtime. Those sentences are just sickening.

Does a childs death after months of suffering count for nothing any more ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Fri 22 May - 13:44

justagrannynow wrote:I saw this being reported on sky news at lunchtime. Those sentences are just sickening.

Obviously not Gran, it's absolutely appalling.
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 May - 13:48

Words just fail me..... the 'justice' sytem is this Country is just a joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Fri 22 May - 14:10

Harvesmom wrote:Words just fail me..... the 'justice' sytem is this Country is just a joke.
It's just crazy...you get longer for taking drugs or punching someone in the street.It's just not right!!
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 May - 16:29

Yet again, England fails it's people and it's children.

Pathetic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 May - 17:20

The sun have a petition on their site for people to sign that they are sending to Gordon browne. Not that he will listen. I signed it anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Fri 22 May - 18:39

Antoinette wrote:The sun have a petition on their site for people to sign that they are sending to Gordon browne. Not that he will listen. I signed it anyway.

I'll go and sign it too.
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 May - 19:04

Pabby wrote:
Antoinette wrote:The sun have a petition on their site for people to sign that they are sending to Gordon browne. Not that he will listen. I signed it anyway.

I'll go and sign it too.

Me three.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 23 May - 9:06

justagrannynow wrote:I saw this being reported on sky news at lunchtime. Those sentences are just sickening.

That the beauty of justice for you. Falsify a document in Portugal and you get over a year suspended sentence. Torture your own child to death over a period of time and you get 3 years.

Arent we just so lucky to live in the UK if one is a criminal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Mon 31 Aug - 12:56

I truly get very angry when I think of the fact that she will be given a new identity, and will be protected when she comes out of prison. Why not chuck her out to fend for herself. BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS 371436
Indigo
Indigo
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Mon 31 Aug - 14:28

Baby Peter never got the chance to live let alone have rights BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS 36898 She should be given no protection at all after what she allowed to happen BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS 371436
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 1 Sep - 12:03

dont worry, she will get whats coming to her
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Sep - 20:12

kitti wrote:dont worry, she will get whats coming to her

Kitti, I so hope you are right BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS 389741

I'm a great believer in karma, what goes around comes around etc etc. I kinda lost hope in that way of thinking when poor wee Jamie Bulger's killers were set free to start a new life at taxpayers expense :Hit:

I pray to God Peter's "mother" (I use the term loosely) doesn't get away so easily BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 2 Sep - 14:09

She can change her name but not her face and SHE has a face that wont be forgotten.

No doubt when she is released a newspaper will report it like the one that found one off james bulger's murderers, he was tracked to australia where he fathered a child and when the girlfriend found out who he REALLY was...she dumped him taking the child with her to an UNKNOWN locality, thank god australia is a big place.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 Sep - 14:14

I didn't know that about one of the James Bulger's killers.

I absolutely don't think it's right that they should be allowed to change their identity and not tell future wives what they did to that baby in their youth.

What an horrific shock to find out that your husband did that. I would feel utterly betrayed. So much protection is given to the perpetrators of crime and not much, if any, to the victims. And I would class his wife as a victim because she wasn't allowed to know who she was marrying. That's just shocking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BABY PETER'S MUM FREE IN THREE YEARS Empty BABY'S P MOTHER MENTIONED IN NOTW

Post  Badboy Sun 25 Oct - 17:17

ROSE WEST IS HAVING A LESBIAN AFFAIR WITH HER
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Oct - 9:11

They've got alot in common then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down