Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did

Go down

List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did Empty List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did

Post  Guest Wed 17 Jun - 11:43

I saw this on the 3A's forum and thought it would be good to add it here.

The speed with which the Company was set up, Philomena arranging the Website set up within three days of Madeleine"s disappearance, ordering the Merchandise, it"s like they knew they were in for the long haul.

Phenomenal McScam going to London to lobby MP's and then having all those t-shirts printed and hijacking some cancer charity race and they were all smiling and smirking.

John McCann on GMTV looking all smiley and smirky with his kids messing around in the background and he was saying how he'd given up his job to concentrate on the search. At the time I thought "WTF, how do you know Maddie won't be found today? Why give up your job when you've got your own wife and kids to support and, presumably, a mortgage too?" Take time off work, yes, but give up your job completely when the child isn't even yours and the child's own father didn't give up his job?

Trip to Rome to see the Pope, trip to USA, trip around Europe, trip to Morocco, trip to Fatima. IMO all PR, all image-building exercises. You don't do PR if you're frantically searching for your abducted child, you stay as close as you possibly can to the scene and the police investigation. They shouldn't have been concerned with building an image, only with getting their daughter back. Building an image when your daughter could be found at any moment could turn out to be a complete waste of time; you wouldn't do it - it wouldn't make sense ...

“We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing (...) It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” (June 3, 2007)

"I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleines disappearance in the long term." (June 28, 2007)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did Empty Re: List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did

Post  Guest Wed 17 Jun - 11:43

Comment by Stevo

Considering the McScams have NEVER looked for their daughter, and for large portions of that time in PDL, they were actually gallivanting around Europe and the USA, why did they stay in PDL at all?

Answer: to dispose of the body.

Now, if we had seen them turning over some stones, it would be perfectly reasonable to see them there. But there is not 1 - yes ONE - photo of them searching for their daughter. We keep hearing about how they will leave no stone unturned in the search for Madeleine but when and where has anyone seen them search?

Trips to Italy, Morocco, Holland, Germany, and the USA were more important to them. Their "raising awareness" was more important than l@@king for Madeleine.

But what were they raising awareness of? Their actions beggar belief and are even more outrageous today when looking back on the whole charade.

Any other family would have been back home within a couple of weeks - having to work to pay bills etc. Did Holly and Jessica's parents announce to the world they were giving up their jobs? Did Ben Needham's mother do the same?

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=34438
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did Empty Re: List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did

Post  Guest Wed 17 Jun - 19:02

I think its very strange they didnt fly off to any of the countries where people had sighted Madeleine. Had it been my child I would have got a flight the second I heard she was spotted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Thu 18 Jun - 0:14

Have often thought quietly, could Madeleine's disappearance have been a scam. Finding the right country to stage the scam was important. Madeleine may have been too much for Kate to handle and may not have even been her child. Knowing how IMHO how underhanded the couple is, anything is possible. Now all they have to find is a scapegoat to pin the blame to, and they will be home and hosed. The dogs did smell something though, in the unit.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100List of all the strange things the Mccanns said and did Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down