Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy

3 posters

Go down

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Empty Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy

Post  Susan Tue 14 Jul - 22:05

6/6/2009

The case of six-year-old Alexandra Skilauri, who by court order was controversially returned to her Russian biological mother after being raised from the age of 18 months by a Portuguese foster family, is gaining international prominence as Russian media sides with the Portuguese family and the Portuguese Minister for Work and Social Solidarity said, with regards to the Court’s decision, that making mistakes is “part of human nature”.

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy 1013-4

Alexandra Skilauri was born in Northern Portugal six years ago to Russian Natália Zarubina and a Ukrainian father who it was recently discovered now lives in Spain.

She was raised from the age of 18 months by a Portuguese couple, Florinda Vieira and João Pinheiro, from Barcelos, who allege at the time of her birth Alexandra’s mother was working as a prostitute and did not have the necessary conditions to care for a baby.

Despite being legally entrusted to the couple a court ruling in 2008 stipulated the child, who only speaks Portuguese, had to be returned to her biological mother. This was officially instated last week, when social security authorities oversaw the handover. Just days after she was returned to the custody of her mother, Natália Zarubina, who speaks no Portuguese, controversially took her daughter back to Russia to a village 350 miles from Moscow to live with a family she had never met.

Days later images of Alexandra being smacked by her mother for not speaking Russian, caught by a TV crew covering the child’s first days in Russia, were broadcast on Russian and Portuguese TV and further ignited the uproar against Portuguese justice.

Of the Courts decision, this week Minister Vieira da Silva rhetorically questioned “Was it a mistake or not? Well, that is part of human nature”.

He did say that Portuguese institutions that look after the country’s children should “work harder” so any information given to the courts is “as detailed as possible”, so the judge can make the best possible decision”.

“Whenever the Court knows the case in hand is a situation of great complexity and seriousness, and that the future of a child is not just based on a whimsical decision of whether or not he or she should live with this or that family”.

Regarding the scenes of Alexandra being smacked, which were subsequently dropped by Russian TV stations, the Minister commented “as many Portuguese did, I saw the scenes that were broadcast of the mother’s apparent violent behaviour once on Russian territory and I watched them with great concern and discomfort”.

Meanwhile the Ministry for Justice is “patiently awaiting” a decision by the Superior Magistrates Committee regarding comments by the judge who made the ruling in the Alexandra case, and who broke protocol by openly speaking of his decision.

Talking to the media the judge said he “would not go back” on his decision and had “no regrets” of making it, causing a backlash of negative reactions from counterparts and colleagues.

The Superior Magistrates Committee, which is completely autonomous to the Government and all its constitutional organs, will this week pronounce its opinion on the situation, which could influence the judge’s future.

Oporto Mayor Rui Rio also affirmed that Guimarães Court’s decision regarding Alexandra reflected the “incapacities of the Portuguese judicial system”.

Mayor Rio said he believed the decision was “a truly cruel situation” and that he was particularly shocked by the fact the judge said he would make the same decision again if ever faced with a similar situation.

More recently, despite the promise of employment in Portugal, Alexandra’s mother has vowed never to return to this country and has said she wants to “rebuild” her life in Russia.

http://www.the-news.net/cgi-bin/article.pl?id=1013-4
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Empty Re: Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jul - 10:25

I really hope she gets back to Portugal! Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Empty Re: Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy

Post  FSoares Tue 1 Sep - 1:53

The lattest update about this case, was that Alexandra, on the 25th August, while on a phone call with the family from Portugal, has asked them to keep fighting for her. The little girl has complained she has not the same food (and quantity) she used to have in Portugal. Meanwhile the Portuguese family, have set up a contact in Russia (a neighbour of Natalia Zarubina, the biological mother) and they're sending money and goods via this same contact. The girl needs clothes (and the long and harsh Russian Winter is coming), food and toys. I'm afraid though, Natalia can be spending the money in Vodka instead of buying her what is necessary.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :
Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 1 Sep - 9:37

FSoares wrote:The lattest update about this case, was that Alexandra, on the 25th August, while on a phone call with the family from Portugal, has asked them to keep fighting for her. The little girl has complained she has not the same food (and quantity) she used to have in Portugal. Meanwhile the Portuguese family, have set up a contact in Russia (a neighbour of Natalia Zarubina, the biological mother) and they're sending money and goods via this same contact. The girl needs clothes (and the long and harsh Russian Winter is coming), food and toys. I'm afraid though, Natalia can be spending the money in Vodka instead of buying her what is necessary.

Bom dia - i read yesterday on a online newspaper that Alexandra and her mother will return to PT again at the end of the month.
As it was an online newspaper was impossible to read more then the titles but if it is true is good news.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Tue 1 Sep - 14:51

pm wrote:
FSoares wrote:The lattest update about this case, was that Alexandra, on the 25th August, while on a phone call with the family from Portugal, has asked them to keep fighting for her. The little girl has complained she has not the same food (and quantity) she used to have in Portugal. Meanwhile the Portuguese family, have set up a contact in Russia (a neighbour of Natalia Zarubina, the biological mother) and they're sending money and goods via this same contact. The girl needs clothes (and the long and harsh Russian Winter is coming), food and toys. I'm afraid though, Natalia can be spending the money in Vodka instead of buying her what is necessary.

Bom dia - i read yesterday on a online newspaper that Alexandra and her mother will return to PT again at the end of the month.
As it was an online newspaper was impossible to read more then the titles but if it is true is good news.

Boa Tarde Paula,

Thank you for the news. That would be great!! I went to the blog that was set up by the Portuguese family, and it seems they are also expecting that Natalia will be back to Portugal with Alexandra. Probably the only problem now, is that her other daughter of 16 yrs. old, will also have to come, and she doesn't know a single word in Portuguese. I think if Natalia doesn't accept this offer from Portugal, she must be really nuts. There's no way to compare what their life can be in Portugal, very different from what they have in Russia. If Natalia was a wise woman, she wouldn't be thinking twice. She would catch the first plane with her two daughters... I'm still crossing my fingers!
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 1 Sep - 15:13

This is great news if she could come back to Portugal where she is cared for and loved!

Please keep us updated Paula and FS if and when you can Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 1 Sep - 15:57

FSoares wrote:
pm wrote:

Boa Tarde Paula,

Thank you for the news. That would be great!! I went to the blog that was set up by the Portuguese family, and it seems they are also expecting that Natalia will be back to Portugal with Alexandra. Probably the only problem now, is that her other daughter of 16 yrs. old, will also have to come, and she doesn't know a single word in Portuguese. I think if Natalia doesn't accept this offer from Portugal, she must be really nuts. There's no way to compare what their life can be in Portugal, very different from what they have in Russia. If Natalia was a wise woman, she wouldn't be thinking twice. She would catch the first plane with her two daughters... I'm still crossing my fingers!

Looking for the russions i had work with on factory they learn very fast to speak PT
I am sure that the Pt family will make sure that the 3 have all the help they need
I agree with you but only between us, i am not sure if Natalia is a wise women!
I spoke with a person (lawyer) about this case and by pm i will tell you some information, that were new for me
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Empty diário de noticias hoje

Post  pm Wed 2 Sep - 11:55

Avó da criança russa que viveu cinco anos com um casal de Barcelos vem a Portugal visitar clínicas para a filha. Ao mesmo tempo irá analisar as propostas de emprego de autarcas.

A avó da Alexandra, a criança russa retirada a um casal de Barcelos, vem a Portugal visitar clínicas de reabilitação para Natália, a mãe da menor, se recuperar de algumas patologias de que sofre, soube o DN junto de fonte próxima do caso. "Estamos a tratar com médicos do Porto para ver se a Natália pode ter tratamento para se recuperar", confirmou João Pinheiro, o pai "adoptivo" da menor.
A procura de clínicas será um dos motivos porque a avó de Alexandra chega, no próximo dia 6, a Portugal sem o resto da família. Segundo fonte ligada ao processo, já foram feitos contactos com clínicas que prestam apoio psicológico, no Porto, a pedido de Olga Ivanovna, a avó da Alexandra, que vai estar no País até dia 8.
Segundo o casal de Barcelos, sempre foram conhecidos os problemas de alcoolismo de Natália quando vivia em Portugal. A comunidade russa recorda-se do episódio em que a progenitora foi encontrada alcoolizada em cima de um autocarro. Isto apesar do acórdão do Tribunal da Relação de Guimarães, que ditou a entrega imediata da criança à mãe, referir o alcoolismo não ficou provado. Um exame médico-legal psiquiátrico, de 10 de Outubro de 2007, feito pelo Hospital de S. Marcos, em Braga, atestou que Natália "não é dependente do álcool, não carecendo de qualquer tratamento e revelando capacidade para ficar com a guarda da menor".
Além de visitar as clínicas, Olga vem analisar as propostas de casa e emprego feitas por autarcas e empresários à filha.
O advogado do casal de Barcelos, João Araújo, confirmou ao DN que Olga Ivanovna chega no próximo dia 6 e que ficará instalada num hotel do Porto. Será na cidade portuense que, explicou, a matriarca, acompanhada de uma jornalista russa, "irá aferir a idoneidade das propostas feitas à filha".
Entre as hipóteses está a da irmã mais velha de Alexandra frequentar o curso de arquitectura de uma universidade portuguesa, garantiu o advogado. Entretanto, Natália já recusou a proposta feita por um empresário de lhe montar um café. Por isso, Olga Ivanovna terá de analisar outras possibilidades de emprego.
Segundo o DN apurou, a vinda de Olga I a Portugal em vez de Natália, foi combinada numa viagem que fez a Moscovo com a criança russa e a irmã Valéria, a convite do casal de Barcelos e dos mentores do blogue http://xaninhanossa. blogspot.com. "A viagem é paga por uma conta que foi aberta no blogue", disse o pai "adoptivo" João Pinheiro, ainda incrédulo com a chegada da avó de Alexandra.
Tags: EUA e Américas, Portugal, Norte
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Wed 2 Sep - 15:17

This is really great! It seems the grandmother is the matriarch and as long as she gives her ok, they will be back.

Obrigada Paula!!
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 2 Sep - 16:16

FSoares wrote:This is really great! It seems the grandmother is the matriarch and as long as she gives her ok, they will be back.

Obrigada Paula!!

De nada, nem traduzi porque acho que apenas nós portugueses e a Amber acompanhamos este caso
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Wed 2 Sep - 22:07

pm wrote:
FSoares wrote:This is really great! It seems the grandmother is the matriarch and as long as she gives her ok, they will be back.

Obrigada Paula!!

De nada, nem traduzi porque acho que apenas nós portugueses e a Amber acompanhamos este caso

De facto, parece que só nós e a Amber acompanhamos o caso.

I'm here crossing my fingers that she will be back!! In the meantime, in the blog Xaninhanossa, there was this video about the times she has lived in Portugal. All this was over when she went back to Russia. That Judge and his prejudice that children are far way better with the biological family, even if drunk and abandoning them! Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy 36898

FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Empty Avó da menina cancela viagem a Portugal

Post  pm Sun 6 Sep - 16:30

pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Sun 6 Sep - 17:30

Pois!! Era bom demais para ser verdade...
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Russian girl taken from Portuguese family continues to cause controversy Empty Avó russa de Alexandra em Portugal sob total sigil

Post  pm Thu 17 Sep - 9:36

Avó russa de Alexandra em Portugal sob total sigilo
por Susana Pinheiro, BragaHoje

Para decidir se as netas e a filha devem regressar, Olga Ivanovna veio em segredo analisar as propostas de emprego para a família. Em breve decidirá se a criança que viveu cinco anos em Barcelos irá ou não deixar a Rússia.

A avó da Alexandra, a criança retirada a um casal de Barcelos e que desde Maio vive na Rússia com a mãe, esteve até ontem no Porto a analisar as propostas de emprego e de casa feitas à filha Natália Zarubina, soube o DN junto de fonte próxima do caso. Como condição para a vinda a Portugal, Olga Ivanovna exigiu que a viagem ficasse em segredo, de forma a evitar os órgãos de comunicação social. A matriarca, que partiu ontem ao final da tarde para Moscovo, irá decidir, em breve, se a filha regressa com as netas.
O DN sabe que a avó de Alexandra chegou no último domingo, ao Porto, onde ficou instalada numa casa particular. Tal como o DN já avançou, Olga Ivanovna sempre teve intenção de viajar para Portugal e apenas adiou o embarque - que esteve marcado para o início de Setembro - como manobra para despistar os media. Tudo porque, a avó da criança não gostou da repercussão que o anúncio da sua viagem teve na imprensa e nos noticiários russos.
O DN sabe que todas as pessoas envolvidas na apresentação das propostas de casa e emprego para Natália aceitaram a sua exigência de manter a visita em sigilo. O mesmo fez o casal de Barcelos, João Pinheiro e Florinda Vieira, que criou Alexandra durante cinco anos. Ainda ontem o casal garantiu não ter qualquer novidade sobre o caso. Mas o DN sabe que estiveram com Olga, que se fez acompanhar de uma jornalista russa.
As pessoas envolvidas na luta pelo regresso da Alexandra quiseram convencer a avó acerca da idoneidade das propostas para que aconselhe Natália a voltar com a criança e a outra filha.

Depois de várias reuniões a matriarca terá ficado mais convencida. Olga Ivanovna sempre se mostrou desconfiada das intenções dos portugueses. Igualmente discutida foi a frequência da irmã mais velha de Alexandra, Valeria, no curso de Arquitectura de uma universidade portuguesa.

A matriarca não terá, contudo, visitado clínicas de reabilitação para que a filha Natália possa recuperar de alguns problemas de saúde. Olga Ivanovna também se deslocou a Braga, onde esteve com imigrantes ucranianos e russos que, para sua surpresa, lhe relataram as "preocupantes" condições em que a filha e a neta Alexandra viviam na cidade.
A criança está desde 20 de Maio, em Pretchistoe, na Rússia, com os avós, a mãe, irmã, e tio.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Tue 27 Oct - 9:43

http://clix.expresso.pt/alexandra-mae-biologica-arrisca-perder-a-filha=f543808

Alexandra: Mãe biológica arrisca perder a filha

As autoridades de Pretchistoe, vila onde vive a menina russa retirada de uma família portuguesa e entregue à mãe biológica, admitem privar Natália Zarubina dos direitos maternais, pela recusa desta em mudar de vida e tratar-se do alcoolismo.

As autoridades de Pretchistoe, vila onde vive a menina russa retirada de uma família portuguesa e entregue à mãe biológica, admitem privar Natália Zarubina dos direitos maternais e retirar a menina da casa onde habita.

"Já a chamámos aqui várias vezes, já lhe pedimos que mudasse de vida, que nós a ajudaríamos a tratar-se do alcoolismo, mas ela diz que não está doente e recusa toda a ajuda nesse campo", declarou à Lusa Iúri Kudriavtsev, vice-presidente da Câmara de Pretchistoe e chefe da comissão municipal de menores. Segundo a lei russa, as autoridades não podem obrigar Natália a tratar-se.

Vila em alvoroço

A chegada de jornalistas portugueses a Pretchistoe pôs em alvoroço a pequena vila, situada a 363 quilómetros de Moscovo, o que obrigou os dirigentes locais a reunir-se para responder aos repórteres. Estes tinham antes visitado a família Zarubina e constatado que têm fundamento as acusações de alcoolismo que foram feitas a vários membros da família.

Uma das participantes da reunião, Elena Sokolova, oficial da polícia e encarregada de velar pela protecção de menores em Pretchistoe, começou por dizer à Lusa que Natália Zarubina "não consome álcool há mês e meio" e que as autoridades "não têm recebido queixas de distúrbios ou incidentes provocados por ela". No entanto, confrontada com acusações de que Natália é frequentemente encontrada embriagada, tendo sido vista poucos minutos antes nesse estado, acabou por reconhecer que "existem sérios problemas na família Zarubina".

Comportamento de Natália agravou-se

O chefe da esquadra local, Alexandre Miagkov, não quis fazer declarações aos jornalistas, mas retirou de uma grossa pasta uma das queixas apresentadas por um vizinho contra Natália Zarubina. Ela era acusada de, em estado de embriaguês, tê-lo insultado e tentado agredir.

Dessa vez, Natália foi condenada a trabalhos sociais e ao pagamento de uma multa de 100 rublos (cerca de 3 euros)

"Ela chegou aqui há alguns meses e nós estamos a tentar fazer tudo para normalizar a situação, mas esteve oito anos em Portugal e vocês não viram o estado em que ela estava? Mas que tribunal entregou a menina a uma pessoa assim?", interrogou Kudriavtsev em jeito de defesa.

O vice-presidente da autarquia acrescentou que "o comportamento de Natália tem vindo a agravar-se" e admitiu que as autoridades começam "a encarar a possibilidade de a privar dos direitos maternais".

Pai biológico poderá ser solução

"Resta-nos apenas saber, através da Embaixada da Rússia em Portugal, se o pai biológico de Alexandra continua a ter direitos paternais sobre a criança. Se não tiver, ela vai ser retirada da família", acrescentou Elvira Aguissova, responsável pela Comissão para Assuntos de Menores da Região onde se encontra a aldeia de Pretchistoe.

Segundo a lei russa, se a mãe de Alexandra for privada de direitos maternos, a avó da menina não pode pedir a custódia da neta, porque vive na mesma casa de Natália. O pai de Alexandra, é ucraniano, vive no Porto, e poderá ser a chave para o problema.

Enquanto as autoridades da vila discutem o que fazer, Alexandra brinca com outras crianças no infantário de Pretchistoe. Irina Sidorova, educadora de Sandra, não se cansa de elogiar os esforços da menina: "muito inteligente", "activa", "gosta muito de desenhar", sublinhando que a menina é um alvo especial de atenção de educadores e psicólogos. Mas quando se aborda a situação de Alexandra em casa, Irina Sidorova reconhece ser "difícil" e "complicada".

A família de acolhimento em Portugal deixa um apelo às autoridades russas para deixarem a criança regressar ao nosso país."

Nota pessoal: deveria ser possível expatriar alguns Juízes Portugueses para a Rússia, também.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Wed 28 Oct - 1:03

As the news I posted earlier about Alexandra were in Portuguese, I'm leaving here the news from a Russian newspaper, but in English:

http://www.yar.kp.ru/daily/24383/562957/

The authorities of «Prechistoe»: «Natalya Zarubina has problems with alcohol»

The police and agencies of guardianship can't find justice for Sandra's birth mother [russian version]
Olga KUZNETSOVA («KP»-Yaroslavl»), translated Eugenia PLOKHUSHKO. — 24.10.2009

- Don't pay any attention to it , - whispered Sandra's grandpa, reeling, - we… we just received the pay..

Judging by the distinctive smell, scrambled speech and by the nervous movements of Natalya it was clear, where was that «pay». The conversation was shot and fetched round the baby christening.

- I can't understand how they could christen her without my opinion!? - Natalya smashed her fist down on the table. She was perplexed.

- They have been doing many other things during this period without you, - checked her the Portugal journalist Jose Mihazes.

- Well, yes… you right… - Natalya whipped the cat and lit the next cigarette, - Aleksey, show them the video!

Aleksey is Natalya's friend. He stood up and went to find the disks with the Sandra's christening. His face was «painted» with black eye and scratches on the nose and cheek+ By the grapevine it was Natalya's work. But he has another version - neighbors tan his hide.

Aleksey was very calm. It looked like he felt fine in new family. However he hasn't find any job yet - there is a vacancy, but has no documents. There is no much time till the end of provisional registration…

Passions around the little girl Sandra are rising. To make it clear we went to the local police station. Curiously enough they have met us openly. The chef spoke very honest. It seems like nobody of all executives of community, which has been already living under the camera's flashes for last 6 month, afraid of journalists.

- Well, - he said - yesterday Natalya didn't drink. Today… I'm not sure! People complain, she is not in good relationships with neighbor. And we complain sometimes.

- To whom can you complain?

- Oh… to ourselves…

At that moment the inferior came in the cabinet. When she saw a camera, she made a report at sight:

- There was no any appeals to Zarubina for last 1,5 month, she wasn't brought to book!

We couldn't join this report with the unique opinion of her chef. It was easy to draw a conclusion!

After making the situation clearer we went to Administration of Pervomajskij district. The situation there was the same - everybody smile and look like everything is in hand. The guardianship department gives subsidies to the family, the other day they have sent Valeriya to sanatorium. They provided a kindergarten and medical supervision for Sandra. But it's not enough for child - the mother herself must bring her up.

- Natalya has a problem with the understanding herself as a mother, with the style of her behavior and communication with people.- said Elvira Agizova.- she's 34 and we can't change her.

The department head means her frequent drinking and drunken brawls+

- Look, - she said, showing the thick folder.- Now we have so many documents for only one family! For example - on the 15th of September she came drunk to the kindergarten. Vigilant workers of the child care institution didn't hand over the child to her. As an answer she made a row. However the grandmother came to take little girl home.

Grandmother, Anna Ivanovna, is close to hysteric.

- Why? Who does need to penetrate into our life? -she already screams. - let them stay in their Portugal and live their own life, and we want to live in our own way! All those houses in Portugal are unreal, it's lie!

From the first moment Olga Ivanovna has shown who "the real master of the house is". Under her stern look even Natalia sat silent and cross-legged on the sofa. There was an atmosphere of tension and the child became capricious. Sandra has her only one joy of life - the kindergarten. She goes there with a big pleasure, has even found some friends, who have already got accustomed to a big attention of journalists. As specialists say, the girl is adopting well to Russian people and language.

- She needs now the translation from Portugal, - said the head of the kindergarten "Kolosok" Galina Ziminova. - She trains with psychologist and logopedist. Together with children she has got accustomed to our life so fast.

Nobody keeps problems with alcohol of Natalya Zarubina in secret anymore. She even received a medical referral to an addiction clinic in private room. But Natalya has interpreted it with enmity and refused.

- We understand that it can't go further without a therapy. We have already have a big wish to bring her there,- sighs an assistant chef of the Pervomajskij district Administration Jurij Kudrjavtzev.- She can't do it by herself…

But such therapy is a voluntary decision.

And at the moment Natalya is storing up her administrative documents, there is already about 10 doc's in her case folder.

----

Note: Alexandra is known in Russia by Sandra.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 28 Oct - 16:19

Comissão de Protecção de Crianças disponível para ajudar a resolver situação de Alexandra
O presidente da Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Crianças e Jovens em Risco manifestou hoje disponibilidade para colaborar na resolução do caso Alexandra, a menina russa criada por uma família portuguesa

3 comentários / 111 visitas
Imprimir
Enviar por mail

«O nosso desejo é que seja encontrada a melhor solução para aquela criança», disse Armando Leandro, realçando que tal será feito no respeito pela decisão das entidades russas.

Considerando que «as situações são dinâmicas», o presidente da comissão disse estar confiante em que «as circunstâncias posteriores sejam devidamente avaliadas e, em função efectiva do interesse da criança, que deve estar cima de tudo, seja conseguida uma solução que respeite esse interesse e o formule».

Armando Leandro considerou que existe a possibilidade de Alexandra regressar a Portugal, mas salientou que essa é uma decisão que cabe às autoridades russas.

«Depois de examinada a situação em profundidade, se verificarem que os interesses da criança passam pelo reatar das relações afectivas que estabeleceu, poderão decidir nesse sentido», sustenta.

As autoridades de Pretchistoe, localidade onde vive a menina russa com a sua mãe biológica, admitiram privar esta última dos direitos maternais e tirar Alexandra da casa onde actualmente habita.

Entretanto, a família portuguesa que criou Alexandra já disse que concorda que a criança seja retirada a Natalia Zarubina pelas autoridades russas e disponibilizou-se para voltar a recebê-la.

Lusa / SOL
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down