Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby p and the internet

2 posters

Go down

baby p and the internet Empty baby p and the internet

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 11:44

It is interesting , that for Months , if you knew where to look , we have known the Names , and seen the Faces , of the Filth that was responsible for the torture , and ultimate death of Peter Connelly (Baby P ) (While the Public at large were in Ignorance )

You can no longer hide the truth from ,internet forums , Because everything you say will be taken down , and analyzed in minute detail , discrepancies will be noted ,and ultimately , you will be exposed .

Ring any bells anyone !!!

Please if someone could post this on the relevant sky News Forum , as i cant log on i would be great full
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

baby p and the internet Empty Re: baby p and the internet

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 13:31

fizzbomb100 wrote:It is interesting , that for Months , if you knew where to look , we have known the Names , and seen the Faces , of the Filth that was responsible for the torture , and ultimate death of Peter Connelly (Baby P ) (While the Public at large were in Ignorance )

You can no longer hide the truth from ,internet forums , Because everything you say will be taken down , and analyzed in minute detail , discrepancies will be noted ,and ultimately , you will be exposed .

Ring any bells anyone !!!

Please if someone could post this on the relevant sky News Forum , as i cant log on i would be great full

Their real names and faces have been on this forum for months but I cant find the thread where they were posted baby p and the internet 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 14:12

its in the public domain now , but i think you know the point i was making .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 14:59

http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.com/2008/11/tracey-connelly-and-steven-and-jason.html

It was not my place before to post this but now that it has become public I guess it is OK....The anger of the posts are evident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 15:07

He was so adoreable, how could anyone hurt him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 15:23

IRONSIDE wrote:http://bastardoldholborn.blogspot.com/2008/11/tracey-connelly-and-steven-and-jason.html

It was not my place before to post this but now that it has become public I guess it is OK....The anger of the posts are evident.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC

Post Ambersuz on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 pm

Mother on toddler murder charge

A woman and two men have appeared in court charged in connection with the death of her 17-month-old son.

Tracey Connolly, 25, and Stephen Barker, 31, from north London, are accused of murder and allowing or causing the death of a child under 16.

Mr Barker's brother Jason, 35, is charged with allowing or causing the death of a child under 16.

They were remanded into custody by Highgate magistrates until a hearing at the Old Bailey on 23 November.

Concerns raised

The boy, named Peter, was declared dead at North Middlesex Hospital, north London, on 3 August.

A post-mortem examination carried out at Great Ormond Street Hospital proved inconclusive and further tests were due to be carried out.

Detectives were called to the hospital after concerns were raised by staff, a Metropolitan Police spokesman said.

Miss Connolly and Steven Barker, who live in Penhurst Road, Tottenham, and Jason Barker, of Wittersham Road, Bromley, south-east London, all appeared in court on Friday.

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:gDaoLk4IjfgJ:news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/6950686.stm+http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/6950686.stm&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

The BBC has 404'd their link to it but courtesy of Google, the cache version of the original BBC article from August 2007 names the murderers.....

Its on here but you cant even get into that cached link anymore. Isnt it lovely that the killers were protected yet little Baby Peter was left alone to be tortured when no one did a thing about it.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/baby-p-f51/the-killers-were-named-on-17-august-2007-by-the-bbc-t1818-30.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 17:38

With a bit of luck the divil himself is warming up the pitchforks as we speak ...

I was traumatised after reading what happened this poor wee mite, justice was most certainly not served. He was let down by everyone. And to think in a few short years them barstewards will be out and about free to go about their business baby p and the internet 157799
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 11 Aug - 18:58

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 12 Aug - 15:17

Coconut wrote:

I'll bet someone does blind him. I'd do it for free.

Get in line behind me then, that would be one heck of a queue!!!!!! :Smack:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 12 Aug - 21:16

The killers were named in the Bromley times roughly 18 months ago, before the case became big.

I dont think the paper realised how big a story it was going to be.

Ownes family live in or near Bromley.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
baby p and the internet Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100baby p and the internet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 12 Aug - 21:34

kitti wrote:The killers were named in the Bromley times roughly 18 months ago, before the case became big.

I dont think the paper realised how big a story it was going to be.

Ownes family live in or near Bromley.

They had the news in a few newspapers but they were made to take them down due to the other siblings of Baby Peter apparently!

Personally I think they took it down because they didnt want the public to know the govt's mistakes after they were caught and the whistleblower came out....

If it was for the other children of this monster then how comes all other murderers are named....or do they only name the ones who dont have children hmmm
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
baby p and the internet Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100baby p and the internet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

baby p and the internet Empty baby p

Post  Guest Sat 15 Aug - 12:45

we all know what they did to baby peter was pure evil, they tortured then killed him,the wole of this country was sickened by what happend and yet they will be out soon with new identities living a life on some foreign land enjoying themselves as if nothing had happend,all this on tax payers money,thats our money we the people who are sickend by what was done by evil monsters.this is wrong and something should be done about it get the whole country to sign a patition to keep these evil monsters behind bars till they rot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down