Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras

+13
halfamo
dazedandconfused
pm
Christine
frankie stein
wjk
magicslipper
deborah
Susan
midnight
louiseh
MJH1901
ProfMoriarty
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 Empty Re: Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras

Post  Guest Mon 14 Sep - 10:24

But still not reported by Sky News.

I think Martin Brunt should do a piece in his life of crime blog !! What, what , old chap ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 Empty Re: Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras

Post  pm Mon 14 Sep - 10:29

frankie stein wrote:Girl's body encased in concrete
The parents of an eight-year-old girl whose body was found encased in concrete have been charged with her murder.
Marina Sabatier was found in a storeroom at her father's workplace in the city of Le Mans, France.
Police says that they believe the girl was beaten to death last month, with her body being hidden in a freezer before being covered in concrete.
Eric Sabatier, 37, and his partner Virginie Darras, 30, told officials that Marina had been abducted from their car whilst on a visit to a burger bar.
However, Sabatier subsequently changed his story on Friday, saying they had found his daughter dead from natural causes, and he hid the body in panic. Marina suffered from mild Downs Syndrome.
Both later admitted to beating the girl, and have been charged with murder, abduction and violence against a minor. They face life in prison if convicted.
'They beat Marina in an especially brutal manner, mainly because she was greedy and always asking for food', said state prosecutor Chantal Moulin-Bernard.
They locked Marina in a cellar one night and found her inanimate in the morning, the prosecutor said.
The pair are said to have hidden the girl's body in a freezer before placing her in a trunk and filling it with concrete, French authorities said. The trunk was found in a storeroom at Sabatier's place of work.
Darras and Sabatier's four other children were told Marina 'was on holiday at the seaside', Moulin-Bernard said. The children have since been placed in social care.
The case has sparked anger in France after it emerged that two primary schools had tipped off social services over bruises on Marina and her half-brothers and sisters.

R.I.P Marina

Why? Why? why?

Are these monsters human? Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 389741
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 14 Sep - 10:34

pm wrote:
frankie stein wrote:Girl's body encased in concrete
The parents of an eight-year-old girl whose body was found encased in concrete have been charged with her murder.
Marina Sabatier was found in a storeroom at her father's workplace in the city of Le Mans, France.
Police says that they believe the girl was beaten to death last month, with her body being hidden in a freezer before being covered in concrete.
Eric Sabatier, 37, and his partner Virginie Darras, 30, told officials that Marina had been abducted from their car whilst on a visit to a burger bar.
However, Sabatier subsequently changed his story on Friday, saying they had found his daughter dead from natural causes, and he hid the body in panic. Marina suffered from mild Downs Syndrome.
Both later admitted to beating the girl, and have been charged with murder, abduction and violence against a minor. They face life in prison if convicted.
'They beat Marina in an especially brutal manner, mainly because she was greedy and always asking for food', said state prosecutor Chantal Moulin-Bernard.
They locked Marina in a cellar one night and found her inanimate in the morning, the prosecutor said.
The pair are said to have hidden the girl's body in a freezer before placing her in a trunk and filling it with concrete, French authorities said. The trunk was found in a storeroom at Sabatier's place of work.
Darras and Sabatier's four other children were told Marina 'was on holiday at the seaside', Moulin-Bernard said. The children have since been placed in social care.
The case has sparked anger in France after it emerged that two primary schools had tipped off social services over bruises on Marina and her half-brothers and sisters.

R.I.P Marina

Why? Why? why?

Are these monsters human? Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 389741

Hardly.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Mon 14 Sep - 13:14

Poor little girl.RIP.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Mon 14 Sep - 13:40

Rest in Peace Marina Marina Sabatier - killed by her parents Eric Sabatier & Virginie Darras - Page 2 40

I hope the scum that hurt poor Marina and disposed of her so callously get everything they deserve!
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 14 Sep - 14:13

Such people are a waste of oxygen.
Stories like this keep reminding us of how cruel reality is. Even if some moronic creatures try to deny it.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 14 Sep - 15:15

Yes, a very sad story. I'm afraid people are often evil, even those who appear normal on the outside.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpy Mon 14 Sep - 16:30

Terrible story. But I am so glad the British press are actually reporting it. I thought for sure it would be ignored.
chirpy
chirpy

Number of posts : 14
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Sep - 16:33

chirpy wrote:Terrible story. But I am so glad the British press are actually reporting it. I thought for sure it would be ignored.

Have any of the Red tops ran the story , i have not seen the Papers Today ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Sep - 17:29

fizzbomb200 wrote:
chirpy wrote:Terrible story. But I am so glad the British press are actually reporting it. I thought for sure it would be ignored.

No tabloids have taken up this story as far as I am aware not as though I purchase such "selective" newspapers anyway. I prefer to get my news online from various source's where I am guaranteed not to be drip-fed by some biased tabloid editor and best of all, its free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Sep - 17:33

Schnuffel wrote:
fizzbomb200 wrote:

No tabloids have taken up this story as far as I am aware not as though I purchase such "selective" newspapers anyway. I prefer to get my news online from various source's where I am guaranteed not to be drip-fed by some biased tabloid editor and best of all, its free.

Try Press Display , its about $5 a month , you get just about every world newspaper , online , apart from News International Titles.
it save you a fortune if you are abroad as well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 0:32

A timely bump for this case given news of an alleged child abduction in New Zealand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2