Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie”

5 posters

Go down

Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” Empty Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie”

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 20:25

Oh well thats okay then isnt it,give it a few months youll never know she existed at all,does that comment not hinder the perception youll keep searching,or will you stop after youve fully learned to live without her?

Does this guy actually think before he opens his gob?

Last edited by Twobitz on Thu 24 Sep - 20:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” Empty Re: Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie”

Post  fishie Thu 24 Sep - 20:34

Twobitz wrote:Oh well thats okay then isnt it,give it a few months youll never know she existed at all,does that comment not hinder the perception youll keep searching,or will you stop after youve fully learned to live without her?

Does this guy actually think before he opens his gob?

They are learning to live without her! HUH

They started doing that a couple of days after she 'disappeared' jogging,hair appointments,press conferences and photo shoots.
And you're right Twobitz,all that emphasis on keeping the search going,while they are getting on with their lives without Maddie.
If Kate and Gerry want the public perception of them to improve I suggest they shut the fuck up!

Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” 36317
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :
Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” Empty Re: Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie”

Post  julygirl3210 Thu 24 Sep - 20:51

Can we please have a sick bucket emoticon. Because the Doctors McCann are making me feel very nauseous.
julygirl3210
julygirl3210
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 383
Warning :
Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 20:59

julygirl3210 wrote:Can we please have a sick bucket emoticon. Because the Doctors McCann are making me feel very nauseous.

Quite right.

And that statement alone blows kates "i cry for her every day" right out the window,maybe she should pay attention to hubby,hes well on the way to recovery by the sounds of it.

Truly sick making
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 21:47

They are learning to live without Maddie but seem to be living with their guilt ok.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Thu 24 Sep - 21:52

eddie wrote:They are learning to live without Maddie but seem to be living with their guilt ok.

He is for sure, Kate has more problems with her guilt. I wonder how he keeps her under control.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 21:53

Christine wrote:
eddie wrote:They are learning to live without Maddie but seem to be living with their guilt ok.

He is for sure, Kate has more problems with her guilt. I wonder how he keeps her under control.

By sedating her probably. Just like they did their children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 24 Sep - 21:53

They really are a disgusting pair!! Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” 477442
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Sep - 23:55

Yeah, Gerry's learning to live with it.

Here is an artical from Nov 2007!
Note - "He has his lows as well….."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1569740/Kate-McCann-I-was-a-responsible-parent.html

He learned quite quickly, IMO - (I'm tempted to paste the pics outside the church - on her BIRTHDAY)!
Gerry-“Although it is painful, we are learning to live without Maddie” 371436

Last edited by Skybolt on Fri 25 Sep - 0:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammer (again)!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 25 Sep - 8:26

Maddie? The McScums said frim the start of the abduction, she hates to be called Maddie, when Amaral wrote his book, Kate said, we know it isn't true, as we never called her Maddie. Make your mind up Mcs? Who was it who said, a liar needs a good memory? Well neither of the Mcs have good memories, so that is why they need good lawyers.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Sep - 8:57

How can any normal parent learn to live without their child who, according to them, is alive and being held for over 2 years by paedophiles? How can they be heartened to hear of girls who have been held captive for years and forced to have children ?

The McCanns don't need a PR team, they need a psychatrist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Sep - 13:27

PokerShaun wrote:Surely that is a complete contradiction to their entire existance yet. Maybe I am wrong BUT if you are claiming to be heading up one of the, if not THE, biggest searches in the history of searches for a daughter you believe to be alive then why would you even say you were learning to live without her... Surely the fact you are still searching proves that comment to be untrue.
You either hope and search or give up and learn to deal with your life without the person NOT both....

.... again, maybe I am wrong, not being arrogant BUT I think I am correct in my view here.

You are quite correct

"Learning to live without Maddie" in my book would suggest that they are getting over it,which negates the need to sue all and sundry for the pain and distress,because by their own words,its getting better for them everyday.
So why keep telling us all to search and not give up on Madeleine,when they are well on their way to living without her themselves.

I bet the pink one winced when he heard that little gem
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Fri 25 Sep - 13:41

Twobitz wrote:
PokerShaun wrote:Surely that is a complete contradiction to their entire existance yet. Maybe I am wrong BUT if you are claiming to be heading up one of the, if not THE, biggest searches in the history of searches for a daughter you believe to be alive then why would you even say you were learning to live without her... Surely the fact you are still searching proves that comment to be untrue.
You either hope and search or give up and learn to deal with your life without the person NOT both....

.... again, maybe I am wrong, not being arrogant BUT I think I am correct in my view here.

You are quite correct

"Learning to live without Maddie" in my book would suggest that they are getting over it,which negates the need to sue all and sundry for the pain and distress,because by their own words,its getting better for them everyday.
So why keep telling us all to search and not give up on Madeleine,when they are well on their way to living without her themselves.

I bet the pink one winced when he heard that little gem

THEY are not getting over it, remember Kate is still crying every day. Nice couple.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Sep - 14:23

ON THE PLANE HOME

GM: I think that went pretty well dont you?
KM:(silence)
GM: I said it went well
KM: Would have if youd kept your trap shut,pinky will not be pleased.
GM: Ahh yes,sorry,my bad
KM: You could have cost us,err i mean the fund a right packet
GM: Well hopefully they didnt pick up on it
KM: Better not have for your sake,i bawl my eyes out,ruin my make up,this stuff doesnt buy itself you know.
GM: Well how was i to know you were going to tell them you cried everyday
KM: I thought it was a good idea,and it got front page,all youre going to get is comments from those tiresome little irks on the net. "we're learning to live without her" what WERE you thinking.
GM: okay okay ive said im sorry,look, leave it to pinky,hes the Bullsh*t expert,he'll sort it.
KM: hed better,or theres no more snuggles for you matey
GM: Look lets not fight,the drinks trolly is here,fancy a Vino?
KM: Okay then,and dont forget the reciept
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Fri 25 Sep - 16:12

Twobitz wrote:ON THE PLANE HOME

GM: I think that went pretty well dont you?
KM:(silence)
GM: I said it went well
KM: Would have if youd kept your trap shut,pinky will not be pleased.
GM: Ahh yes,sorry,my bad
KM: You could have cost us,err i mean the fund a right packet
GM: Well hopefully they didnt pick up on it
KM: Better not have for your sake,i bawl my eyes out,ruin my make up,this stuff doesnt buy itself you know.
GM: Well how was i to know you were going to tell them you cried everyday
KM: I thought it was a good idea,and it got front page,all youre going to get is comments from those tiresome little irks on the net. "we're learning to live without her" what WERE you thinking.
GM: okay okay ive said im sorry,look, leave it to pinky,hes the Bullsh*t expert,he'll sort it.
KM: hed better,or theres no more snuggles for you matey
GM: Look lets not fight,the drinks trolly is here,fancy a Vino?
KM: Okay then,and dont forget the reciept

Brilliant Twobitz.

Uncannily that's just as I imagined their convo's to go.

Last edited by fishie on Fri 25 Sep - 16:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down