Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:28

Pussycat wrote:So there is now a fund eh?

I also forgot to add the clutching of the soft toy and the locals holding church sevices made me uneasy - this couple are also devout Christians........

Two families, both religious, both in a different country, albeit Mr. Symes has lived in NZ for many years, both have two-years old daughters that have been 'abducted' by someone, who shall we say, is not local
The Mccanns were/are not devout christians. Gerry had to ask someone where the nearest church was after being there for 5 days, and the church was just down the road!! I am waiting for the "Ha Ha, had you going didn't we" video
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Christine Sun 11 Oct - 16:45

I feel sick just to even think this could be a McCann. But I have to agree with the other posters, there is something wrong about it. They use almost the same words, the bear on her lap, the laughing.... there is no woosh clunck, but for the rest...... Having said that, I really hope I'm wrong.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 11 Oct - 16:46

arachnidae wrote:http://www.3news.co.nz/John-Campbell-speaks-to-Aislings-parents-and-Insp-Gary-Davey/tabid/367/articleID/124787/cat/65/Default.aspx

I have a sneaky feeling these guys have done a Karen Matthews. Distinct lack of concern for the childs well being, so they either

1) know the child is ok and is being well cared for
2) know the child is dead, so there is no need for concern over her wellbeing.

I am leaning towards number 1 as i see no grief in this clip at all, what i do see is lots of uncertainty and fear with regards to events moments prior to Aislings disappearance. Notice her bulging eyes and fearful expression when she cocks up moments into the video, she says fridge instead of washing machine and then corrects herself. We see the old classic hand across body and face coupled with a scratch of the nose at the precise moment she describes Aisling's disappearance.

Crikey this video is a classic for persons interested in body language.

Oh and just a note - I have heard that they have set up a fund, half of any monies donated is to go directly to the family purse

I didn't hear Aisling's mother say "fridge." It seemed to be "vac..," she had said, like the tenant had reported a faulty vacuum cleaner, not a washing machine.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:48

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a spoof and now I am wondering why it has been set up. Is it just another ploy to distract our attention from something closer to home? If so it is working like a charm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  flubber Sun 11 Oct - 18:02

Although I hate to be so cynical I have to admit I agree with you. I will definitely give them the benefit of doubt for the time being but my first thought on watching that was that she looked like a bad actress who is pulling the faces/expressions she thinks she should be for her part. I hope we are wrong and that she has just wandered off and will be back home soon.

Are they saying she has left the house herself and has then been abducted?
flubber
flubber
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sun 11 Oct - 18:25

I think the McCanns , maybe without intent, have succeeded in getting the attention away from them Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Icon_flower
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Sun 11 Oct - 18:49

Just watched the vid in the OP. I found it interesting when the interviewer mentioned the word Police that the lady's face changed and she seemed subdued for a moment.
People are all different, this lady may be on medication, she might always talk in a strange way, I dont know.

I cant hep feeling there could possibly be a link somewhere to the "wider agenda".
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 19:19

I also forgot to add the clutching of the soft toy and the locals holding church sevices made me uneasy - this couple are also devout Christians........

Two families, both religious, both in a different country, albeit Mr. Symes has lived in NZ for many years, both have two-years old daughters that have been 'abducted' by someone, who shall we say, is not local

Let us not forget that MRS KATE, and also NANNY PENNINGTON (an actress), also lived in NZ for many years! Funny, that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 19:32

Oh famous grouse ,you have read my mind !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Luc Sun 11 Oct - 20:21

My goodness...I've just watched it and it was very uncomfortable viewing. I hope too I'm wrong but this did really come across as a spoof interview. The mother's behaviour was exceedingly strange. I this the McCann's legacy? Leaving us all with suspicious minds? Or is it just me who feels that at the beginning of the interview the mother was trying most unconvincingly to contain laughter...
Jean-Luc
Jean-Luc
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 148
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 11 Oct - 21:52

The Famous Grouse wrote:

Let us not forget that MRS KATE, and also NANNY PENNINGTON (an actress), also lived in NZ for many years! Funny, that!

Gulp!!......maybe she will be 'found' which will make the McCanns' 'keep looking' seem credible. OH who is not so obsessed as me commented he wouldn't be surprised if an abduction was shall we say, arranged.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 Empty A must watch video of Aisling Symes parents

Post  Gobsmacked Sun 11 Oct - 22:11

Why? So soon. Money-o-meter showing nearly $6k. McCanns have set a dangerous precedent.

Monies raised will go towards supporting the Symes family and the search and rescue...
read more
$5,955.00 raised

Monies raised will go towards supporting the Symes family and the search and rescue effort currently underway. 50% will be go directly to the Symes family to support their ongoing expenses throughout this stressful period, the remainder will support the ongoing search and recovery efforts of volunteers and if necessary private investigators.

http://www.findaisling.co.nz/fund.html
Gobsmacked
Gobsmacked

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  bootsy Sun 11 Oct - 22:13

the mother seem's very calm,almost doing a Karen Mathews.There's more to this than meets the eye imo.
bootsy
bootsy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 22:30

Ann Chovey said:

"`Gulp!!......maybe she will be 'found' which will make the McCanns' 'keep looking' seem credible. OH who is not so obsessed as me commented he wouldn't be surprised if an abduction was shall we say, arranged."

I nearly posted the same thing this afternoon. Not only are team Mccann inventing sightings, are they now instigating fake abductions? Yes, the Karen Matthews case was a copycat abduction, but could this NZ one have been 'arranged'? Nothing would surprise or shock me any more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Sun 11 Oct - 22:33

:Spy:

:Counting: :Counting: :Counting:

THEY HAVE A FUND NOW?????
I AM SPEECHLESS...

Here in Germany I have never heard about such funds (for searches and the parents).

Last edited by Lilemor on Sun 11 Oct - 22:36; edited 1 time in total
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 22:35

Nanny g ,I was also thinking along the same lines and felt terrible for doing so, but everything just seems so wrong and so similar to the Mccanns it's impossible to believe this is genuine and not think these things !

Last edited by enigma on Sun 11 Oct - 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sun 11 Oct - 22:35

Lilemor wrote:Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 29204 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 29204 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 6 29204
THEY HAVE A FUND NOW?????
I AM SPEECHLESS...

Here in Germany I have never heard about funds (searches or parents).

I wonder if it is the first time in England that a fund has been set up for missing children.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Sun 11 Oct - 22:41

...Monies raised will go towards supporting the Symes family and the search and rescue effort currently underway. 50% will be go directly to the Symes family to support their ongoing expenses throughout this stressful period, the remainder will support the ongoing search and recovery efforts of volunteers and if necessary private investigators...

Sounds terribly familiar....

:Counting: :Counting: :Counting:
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Sun 11 Oct - 22:54

It all sounds very similar to the McCanns, I must say. Why is money practically the first thing parents of missing children seem to fixate on? If a child goes missing in ... say Iceland ... tomorrow, will the parents set up a fund? Is this the new global thing to do - get money? We all know the police are the experts in looking for missing children, plus of course help from the public, AND in investigating if it is a true case of abduction, so why the need to even think of private investigators at this point?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 11 Oct - 23:02

It's a carbon copy of McCs website complete with downloadable poster apart from the donation meter that is, which is an original touch - don't expect McCs to copy that one!
There is of course a donate button prominently positioned and they've also got ribbons. No information on a balloon launch as of yet and still waiting for the first anniversary event to be announced. There also seems to be a dearth of prommies volunteering support at the moment. Definitely more Matthews than Mccann - not in the same league as the good doctors but then Matthew's daughter turned up alive. Let's hope this little girl is OK.

Last edited by T4two on Sun 11 Oct - 23:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation)
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Sun 11 Oct - 23:04

Ja, Dimsie.
And what must the police think?
That the wee girls parents do not trust in them?
That they are not good enough?

Not the best basis for a confident relationship between police and parents.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Sun 11 Oct - 23:12

Yes, T42,let us hope that the sweet girl is okay.
I will pray for Aysling before I go to bed.
And for my beloved children, too.
The world IS dangerous.
Especially for our children.
That\'s getting me down sometimes.

:Night : :Night : :Night :

Last edited by Lilemor on Sun 11 Oct - 23:13; edited 1 time in total
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Sun 11 Oct - 23:13

Felt very uncmfortable watching this video. Only had a little time to play with the Bear. Something not quite right here!! The fund is soon up and running.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 23:22

Me too lynn... - very uncomfortable indeed and I almost wish I hadn't watched it now. (I never used to be this cynical..)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sun 11 Oct - 23:23

6,145 and counting
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next