Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Alpine Aster Mon 12 Oct - 2:07

Its so like the McCann's and the Shannon Case cuddly toys R Us, no car then? or the Mother would have heard the car, its strange.
Most toddlers would scream blue murder if a stranger tried to get hold of them.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 2:24

is it me or is that website layout identical to the mcanns one even with the ribbons etc? it looks identical the mcanns wont be happy compition!!!

Last edited by carlymichelle on Mon 12 Oct - 12:37; edited 3 times in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Mon 12 Oct - 2:30

One moment the child is behind the mother while she turns off a tap. Now the story is the child was seen with this stranger. Get really bad feeling re this case. Yes, am cynical, but a week has gone by and no sign of this little girl and no real leads. Feel the lady with the dog is a smoke screen.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 2:33

carlymichelle wrote:is it me or is that website layout identical to the mcanns one even with the ribbons etc? it looks identical the mcanns wont be happy compition!!!

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Sysmeswebsite
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 8 Maddie

The couple's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said they had a "special affinity for New Zealand" given their "connections" to the country.

The pair spent time here before they were married. Kate was working in Wellington as a doctor when Gerry followed her to New Zealand in 1996 to woo her.

Gerry, now a heart surgeon, lived in Napier for about a year, and played soccer for Napier City Rovers.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602520
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 2:36

do you see what im saying though/ both sites and layouts and whats written are basically identical
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 2:37

If you type in your google bar ''www.givealittle.co.nz/org/kidsmart'' and press the ''all causes button ,Maddeleine Mccann is the firt cause you can donate too .Looks like the Mccanns have jumped on the band waggon .

Last edited by enigma on Mon 12 Oct - 2:41; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 2:37

edited

Last edited by carlymichelle on Mon 12 Oct - 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 2:42

wow check this out

Have You Seen Aisling Symes ?
Case Type: Endangered Missing
Missing Date: Monday 05th October 2009
Missing From: Henderson Auckland
Missing Country: New_Zealand
Sex: Female
DOB: Currently unknown Aisling Symes
Specific Details:
Hair: Light Brown Eye Color: Unkown
Race: White language: English

Special Facts: Aisling is pronounced 'Ashling'. She is considered tall for a 2 year old.

HFMC International Searching
Known Circumstances:

Auckland police believe it is now more likely that missing two year old Aisling Symes in West Auckland may have been abducted. Aisling (age 2) is believed to have wandered away from Longburn Road address at around 5.30pm on Monday 05/10/09. When last seen, she was wearing a green parker jacket or ski jacket, blue jeans embroidered with flowers, and had white tennis shoes on her feet.

Police also want to hear from anyone who may have noticed a young girl walking alone in the surrounding streets of Rathgar, Kingdale and Pomaria Roads, or of any suspicious people or vehicles in the neighbourhood. The police are appealing to the public for information and to keep their eyes out for her. She may be anywhere in New Zealand, so please keep an eye out. The last confirmed sighting of Aisling was 5:15pm on October 5th.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/aisling-symes

so she was wandering the streets????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 2:43

I've just posted a link in my previous post ,it's now complete ,sorry I had to go back to check the address .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 2:43

Its almost seems like some sort of marketing syndicate doesn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 2:45

Schnuffel wrote:Its almost seems like some sort of marketing syndicate doesn't it?

so you see what i see in the identical websites?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 2:47

btw im not sure if the parents know anything about this so im keepinga open mind however i will comtinue to follow it
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 2:53

carlymichelle wrote:
Schnuffel wrote:Its almost seems like some sort of marketing syndicate doesn't it?

so you see what i see in the identical websites?

Yes but considering that the McCanns have "connections" in New Zealand I don't find it surprising to witness any type of syndication in this case. The McCanns will utilise and exploit anything and everything to their own advantage masked, of course, under the guise of compassion but I, amongst others, have always been rather conspicuous of the McCanns eagerness to offer their immediate support and compassion to other parents of missing children despite their lack of knowledge of the facts of the case and of course of the parents themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 4:56

poppy wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:btw im not sure if the parents know anything about this so im keepinga open mind however i will comtinue to follow it

Know about what? You mean the Fund?

Of course they did, because 2 members from extended family are co-running the fund.

no i mean i dont lknow if the parents are involved in this case
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 6:41

lynn wrote:One moment the child is behind the mother while she turns off a tap. Now the story is the child was seen with this stranger. Get really bad feeling re this case. Yes, am cynical, but a week has gone by and no sign of this little girl and no real leads. Feel the lady with the dog is a smoke screen.

I have messed about with washing machine taps and it really doesn't take more than a few seconds to turn a tap off. Sure, a fleet-footed two year-old could cover some distance in that time, but a frantic mother could surely catch up. It's the "window of opportunity," here for me, as with the McCanns. If the nine-year-old child saw the Asian woman walking behind Aisling, and there was then time for the woman to speak to Aisling, why didn't Aisling's mother see the Asian woman? This all happened within a few seconds and the mother saw nothing as she was running around like a wild thing?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 12 Oct - 7:20

AnnaEsse wrote:
lynn wrote:One moment the child is behind the mother while she turns off a tap. Now the story is the child was seen with this stranger. Get really bad feeling re this case. Yes, am cynical, but a week has gone by and no sign of this little girl and no real leads. Feel the lady with the dog is a smoke screen.

I have messed about with washing machine taps and it really doesn't take more than a few seconds to turn a tap off. Sure, a fleet-footed two year-old could cover some distance in that time, but a frantic mother could surely catch up. It's the "window of opportunity," here for me, as with the McCanns. If the nine-year-old child saw the Asian woman walking behind Aisling, and there was then time for the woman to speak to Aisling, why didn't Aisling's mother see the Asian woman? This all happened within a few seconds and the mother saw nothing as she was running around like a wild thing?

I'm having problems with the time scales too AnnaEsse.

Just how much ground can a child cover in a few seconds?

Can anybody point me to pictures of the house and street where this occurred?
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 7:23

wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

wantthetruth it has their street address on the website try google earth?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 7:24

wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I think that would be helpful. I keep wondering if the house was on a bendy road, with other roads leading off so that a direction had to be chosen and you would have to run some distance to see round bends. In that case, Aisling could have been toddling down one road while her mother was frantically searching.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 8:00

Police are digging at the back of the grandparent's property.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602785

"Police are currently excavating at the back of the Henderson property where two-year-old Aisling Symes disappeared last Monday.

Officers are guarding access points leading to the stream behind 7 Longburn Rd, the former home of Aisling's deceased grandparents.

The sound of chainsaws has been heard, and fire service personnel have arrived with concrete cutters.

The Henderson two-year-old was last seen at 5pm last Monday, near her late grandparents' Longburn Rd home in the Auckland suburb of Henderson.

Police earlier today cancelled a press conference scheduled for this afternoon."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 8:13

so are they saying the parents are involved or?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 8:16

From another article referring to the digging of the creek

Aisling's mother, Angela, has maintained her daughter went missing while she had her back turned at the house.

Note the change in tone.

source

Did the two year old wander off and chat with the Asian woman, Angela found out and then beat her or hit where she sustained an injury that lead to her death?

Last edited by arachnidae on Mon 12 Oct - 8:17; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Mon 12 Oct - 8:16

carlymichelle wrote:so are they saying the parents are involved or?

Not yet Carlymichelle, but we all see the red flags.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 8:17

AnnaEsse wrote:Police are digging at the back of the grandparent's property.

"Police are currently excavating at the back of the Henderson property where two-year-old Aisling Symes disappeared last Monday.

Officers are guarding access points leading to the stream behind 7 Longburn Rd, the former home of Aisling's deceased grandparents.

The sound of chainsaws has been heard, and fire service personnel have arrived with concrete cutters.

The Henderson two-year-old was last seen at 5pm last Monday, near her late grandparents' Longburn Rd home in the Auckland suburb of Henderson.

Police earlier today cancelled a press conference scheduled for this afternoon."

I just read this and had one of those WTF??????? moments......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 8:18

carlymichelle wrote:so are they saying the parents are involved or?

No, just more details about where the police and fire service are digging.

" There are reports of intense police activity near the location where missing toddler Aisling Symes was last spotted a week ago.

Police are reportedly gathering in numbers near a private property on Pomaria Rd, around the corner from where Aisling was last seen, with an Asian woman and a dog, on Longburn Rd. TVNZ is reporting there is digging in bush near the back of the property. Stuff reports police are searching a septic tank out the back, and are digging around.

Police spokesperson Kevin Loughlin told NZPA six police units were on site. Firefighters are also on the scene.

The search has been based at Pomaria Primary School, on Pomaria Rd.

Aisling Symes disappeared at 5:15pm last Monday, and depsite hundreds of calls from the public, until now police appeared to be no closer to finding her.

Earlier this afternoon British billionaire Lord Ashcroft offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in Aisling's assumed abduction.

This is a breaking story - developments will be posted as they happen."

http://www.3news.co.nz/Reports-Police-ramp-up-activity-in-search-for-Aisling/tabid/423/articleID/125076/cat/64/Default.aspx
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 8:19

and more info

Fire services have confirmed they are working with concrete cutters on a street near the west Auckland property from which toddler Aisling Symes disappeared a week ago.

•Reward offered for Aisling
Firefighters had been working since about 6pm on Pomaria Rd, a street connecting with Longburn Rd where the two-year-old was last seen.

Police spokesman Kevin Loughlin confirmed six police units were working in the Henderson area where the two-year-old was last seen on Monday last week.

Mr Loughlin told NZPA officers were "canvassing" the area as they had been doing since the investigation began.
There is a heightened police presence tonight at the west Auckland property from which toddler Aisling Symes disappeared a week ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next