Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passenger train derailed in Portugal?

2 posters

Go down

Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Empty Passenger train derailed in Portugal?

Post  Guest Fri 22 Aug - 13:02

I just saw breaking news and it says 50 are trapped do we know where etc?

God its all doom and gloom isnt it Passenger train derailed in Portugal? 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Empty Re: Passenger train derailed in Portugal?

Post  Susan Fri 22 Aug - 13:26

Melanie wrote:I just saw breaking news and it says 50 are trapped do we know where etc?

Mel where did you hear this?

I'm trying to find something on this and cant see it anywhere!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Empty Re: Passenger train derailed in Portugal?

Post  Guest Fri 22 Aug - 13:28

Ambersuz wrote:
Melanie wrote:I just saw breaking news and it says 50 are trapped do we know where etc?

Mel where did you hear this?

I'm trying to find something on this and cant see it anywhere!!

Its on SKY breaking news

One person is dead and more than 20 injured after a train derailment in Portugal, according to reports.

The AFP news agency reports many of the 50 passengers on board were still trapped, according to emergency services.

A spokeswoman for the train operator confirmed there had been a derailment, adding that the accident happened in the country's northeast.

Officials in the city of Braganca said there were reports the train derailed after an explosion in the first carriage, the Lusa news agency said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 22 Aug - 13:38

OK i've just seen it there but I cant find it on the Portugal newspapers....yet!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 Aug - 13:42

Ambersuz wrote:OK i've just seen it there but I cant find it on the Portugal newspapers....yet!

Thats odd, I know SKY dont always get it right but they couldnt have made this up surely?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 22 Aug - 13:45

Melanie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:OK i've just seen it there but I cant find it on the Portugal newspapers....yet!

Thats odd, I know SKY dont always get it right but they couldnt have made this up surely?

Well I wouldnt have thought so...but i've been to CdM and the Jornal and a few others and they all have the Madrid crash but nothing about the train!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 Aug - 13:52

Ambersuz wrote:
Melanie wrote:

Well I wouldnt have thought so...but i've been to CdM and the Jornal and a few others and they all have the Madrid crash but nothing about the train!

BBC news also has it and says its from reuters but when I look at their site they dont have anything, its odd isnt it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 Aug - 13:53

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 22 Aug - 13:54

Hmmm it is indeed....where's Paula when you need her Passenger train derailed in Portugal? 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 Aug - 13:55

Ambersuz wrote:Hmmm it is indeed....where's Paula when you need her Passenger train derailed in Portugal? 613255

LOL PAULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA where are you Passenger train derailed in Portugal? 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 22 Aug - 15:04

Melanie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:Hmmm it is indeed....where's Paula when you need her Passenger train derailed in Portugal? 613255

LOL PAULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA where are you Passenger train derailed in Portugal? 613255

She's drowned in that pool Passenger train derailed in Portugal? Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 Aug - 15:29

Ambersuz wrote:
Melanie wrote:

Ive just seen this on the news...tragic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 22 Aug - 15:54

Tosca wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Melanie wrote:

Did you see where it happened in Pt?

I cant find it still! I mean other than on Sky News....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 24 Aug - 0:38

Ambersuz wrote:
Tosca wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Melanie wrote:

Did you see where it happened in Pt?

I cant find it still! I mean other than on Sky News....

Was at the north, TUA

was the 4 th time that this happen and PJ is there trying to understand if someone caused the acident

one person dead and some are at the hopsital, but will be at home next week
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down