Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive

3 posters

Go down

Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive Empty Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 11:34

In 1966, F. Truffaut directed the remarkable "Fahrenheit 451". This science fiction film, which has always passionated me, finds at the present moment one of its most unfortunate fulfillments with the news published in a daily newspaper, whose title is "McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed".

by Dr. Paulo Sargento

Indeed, the McCanns have asked for much and given very little or close to nothing! It is unfortunate that not even them, at the moment, speak of the little girl Madeleine McCann (their daughter and co-applicant in the process - even though, unfortunately, no court is aware of her whereabouts, and thus of her legal status) and are more concerned with their public image and with, the theoretical, enormous profits from books and videos which oppose their version of what happened on May 3, 2007.

In the middle of this inglorious battle, one should, however, question: Where is Madeleine? After the archival of the process, what was done to find her?

One of the witnesses presented by the McCanns is Dave Edgar, one of the "private detectives" who, in recent times, has dedicated himself to searching the girl.

Let us make a simple consideration, with so many private detectives that for the last two years, have worked on the case, what has been achieved regarding the location of the little girl, Madeleine? Nothing. Unfortunately, nothing. Why? Is it reasonable to believe that this failure is due to the book of Gonçalo Amaral? Did the whole world lost interest in Maddie due to the arguments of the former inspector Gonçalo Amaral? One of two things: either Gonçalo Amaral is a Genius or the World is Stupid!

The process relating to Maddie case can be reopened. Kate McCann, the mother, just has to answer to one of the more than four dozens of questions that she refused, consciously, to answer in September 2007.

Together with my colleague Peter Gamito, we made the first 3D simulation of the events of May 3, 2007. I have presented arguments to support the conclusion that the abduction theory was untenable. The argumentation, which I repeat now, boils down to this: it were the girl's parents that suggested the possibility of abduction, presenting a sequence of timings for the supervision of the children (not of Maddie alone) which did not exceed, on average, 7 minutes in absolute terms (values that would be severely shortened if relying, in addition, on the movements of the several tapas 9 characters, with the stated stops near the apartment and on the conversations between these characters). What criteria has the McCann couple, or the detectives who they have been hiring, to demonstrate the possibility for an abduction? I confess that I would like to know, at least, one argument that could be put up for discussion and logical argumentation. I regret that so far that has not happened.

Sadly, instead of presenting arguments that could sustain such a thesis, attempts to destruct opposing views are wielded, a fact which doesn't even deserve the adjective of antithesis.

Madeleine McCann is not the daughter of Gonçalo Amaral! Madeleine McCann is the daughter of Kate and Gerry McCann. I regret that the McCanns insist in worrying more with Gonçalo Amaral than with their daughter and that, like in the movie "Fahrenheit 451", believe that firefighters, rather than putting out fires, should burn books ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive Empty Re: Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive

Post  fred Tue 12 Jan - 12:12

Excellent.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive Empty Re: Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 12:15

See, what did I tell you a couple of days ago about Fahrenheit 451, great minds think alike! Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 12:20

The Famous Grouse wrote:See, what did I tell you a couple of days ago about Fahrenheit 451, great minds think alike! Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive 613255

I know....I thought of that but many of us are aware of what he means thanks to you. Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive 585510
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Catalina Tue 12 Jan - 12:41

It was reported yesterday that if the McCanns win their case and obtain vast sums of money from Gonçalo Amaral, it will be used to pay for private detectives. Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive 23324 (Sorry, couldn't help laughing, there). Paulo Sargento is right when he asks what has been done to find Madeleine, among all the high profile attempts to stop people saying that anything other than an abduction happened. It is noticeable that, recently, there has been a decided lack of information about the work of the McCann detectives. After the furore over the dying paedophile and the Barcelona woman, and the news about Halligen and the missing 300,000 Pounds, even the latest 'being kept in a lair within 10 kilometres of PDL' former police officer detectives have gone quiet. Perhaps the McCanns have realised that they had gone too far with Hewlitt, and that people were not surprised about Halligen, so they are following a different policy of not mentioning what their detectives are doing. Or perhaps the detectives aren't doing anything at all, which is what I suspect. In which case what will happen to the money they desperately hope to obtain and that so many people desperately hope they won't get their hands on, ever?
Catalina
Catalina
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 84
Warning :
Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paulo Sargento Article........very incisive Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 13:03

Catalina

I just hope that when Amaral"s Lawyer questions the McCanns he asks them why they have consistantly
employed Detectives with no experience of finding missing children ......get out of that one Gerry and Kate.!!!!!

They have called Edgar as a Witness, what can he say, his efforts have been laughable and Amaral"s lawyer will
tear him to shreds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 12 Jan - 13:42

Does anyone have any idea of who will be called by each side as a witness?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Jan - 14:03

sasha wrote:Does anyone have any idea of who will be called by each side as a witness?

Amaral has top notch Witnesses, but so far the McCanns have only named a guy named Frias? who I think will
be called on 14th, they also have named Edgar, shows the paucity of their case. No mention of the Tapas 7,
in particular Tanner, giving evidence.

If she doesn"t we can assume the only evidence of a kidnapping cannot be taken seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down