Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case

5 posters

Go down

The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case Empty The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case

Post  Annabel Mon 15 Feb - 19:59

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/

The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case
A special award should be given to Mr. Andrew Wilson, a Sky News journalist who had the shortest role while reporting about Maddie disappearance. In his first broadcast, in front of PJ headquarter in Portimão, he said that “Spanish police” had already sent the final report of the investigation to the judge. That was too much, even for Sky News, and Mr. Wilson was quickly sent back to UK.

Mr. Martin “I Don’t Know But I Suspect” Brunt was much better than Mr. Andrew Wilson. It’s difficult to find a more incompetent, stupid and biased journalist convering this case. Martin Brunt was so stupid that he even wrote in his blog that he had no sources in the Portuguese police, he knew nothing about the investigation of Madeleine disappearance and he was totally dependent from the translation of the news published by Portuguese Press.

Martin was so incompetent, as a journalist, that he even had to apologise, in a report broadcasted on September 11, 2007, around 4:00 am, because the big story he broke, a few hours before – samples from the Renault Scenic had a 100 % match with Madeleine’s DNA – was “burned out”, as he said. Martin Brunt was so biased he never informed Sky News viewers that his “creature”, Mr. Mark William-Thomas, a so-called “expert in child abduction”, was also the owner and director of a PR company specialized in ”media handling and advice for high profile cases and “design or review organisations media crisis policy”.

The fact these two amazingly incompetent “journalists” work for Sky News is just a coincidence or a recruitment criteria?
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case Empty Re: The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case

Post  ann_chovey Mon 15 Feb - 20:56

Sky's Ian Woods, without a doubt (the McCanns favourite journalist b.t.w.) deserves an award.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641267673

On Thursday they had a meeting with senior officers to press them to go public with information which Gerry and Kate had known about since immediately after Madeleine was snatched form her bedroom.On the evening of May 3rd, one of their friends who was on holiday with them in the Algarve had seen a man carrying what appeared to be a child outside the McCann's apartment.
She didn't think it was suspicious and joined the McCanns for dinner. It was only a little later when Kate discovered that Madeleine was missing that the friend realised she had witnessed the abduction.

The police had this information for three weeks, but did not divulge it because of their peculiar rules governing the conduct of criminal inquiries.

They had specifically asked for me to do the interview because they felt I had been supportive of them, and I had been in Praia Da Luz throughout the investigation
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case Empty Re: The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case

Post  renoir Mon 15 Feb - 21:28

Ian Woods - personal friend of the McCanns. That's what I heard at the time.

Martin Brunt - whatever you think of him now - he made an excellent documentary about this case, (the only reporter at that time, late 2007, to stick his head over the parapet) which will be looked at many times again, when all this is sorted out. IMO.
renoir
renoir
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 211
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Mon 15 Feb - 21:38

List of the best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case:

(1) NONE

There's no such thing as a good British journalist reporting on this case, they're all a pack of imbeciles (well, with the very odd exception now and again, but even those who occasionally get a glimmer of common sense soon slip back into moronic mode).
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 15 Feb - 21:39

renoir wrote:Ian Woods - personal friend of the McCanns. That's what I heard at the time.

Martin Brunt - whatever you think of him now - he made an excellent documentary about this case, (the only reporter at that time, late 2007, to stick his head over the parapet) which will be looked at many times again, when all this is sorted out. IMO.

I agree with you re M.Brunt, he was got at I think, remember the blue sports bag, and 'KM will be charged later today' and then zilch.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Mon 15 Feb - 21:44

do you think they could be playing pretendy friends and LK as well
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 548
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Feb - 0:12

I quite like Heather Brooke, but as far as I'm aware, she's never got involved with McCann machinations, but I's be surprised if she'd never dipped her toes in.

I found her discription of the Minack Theater very enlightening, she should visit it in summer. The best British journalists reporting about Madeleine McCann Case 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down