Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread

2 posters

Go down

The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Empty The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread

Post  Lioned Thu 25 Feb - 18:42

Get over it you overpaid ponce.She aint yer girlfriend anymore anyway.You got beaf with JT then sort it dont refuse to put on an England shirt.
I'd let JT shag me up the bum if it gave me a chance to play for my country (not really but you know what i mean).

The days have clearly long gone when the pride of putting on your Nations shirt and representing your country was more important than money and shagging.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Empty Re: The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread

Post  buildersbum Thu 25 Feb - 19:29

Seems to me that he was only suppose to be a stand in/back up for Cole, imo there is always someone ready to wear the England shirt even if this overpaid, overated selfish prat dosen't. The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 29204
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Empty Re: The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread

Post  Guest Thu 25 Feb - 22:06

Who is he?? I wanna join in! The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 306321
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 25 Feb - 22:21

He's another spoilt footballer who plays for Manchester city and England (when Ashley Cole is injured). John terry shagged his bird when they both played for chelsea so now that ashley cole has broke his ankle looked like Bridge would be called up for the World Cup,but cos terry shagged his bird (who's no longer his bird) bridge is refusing to play in the same team as terry ie England.
Thats what started all this business with john terry playing with his team mates wags when they wern't looking ! Now theyv'e all got to go off to Africa and win the World Cup for us.
Not exactly the sort of build up for a major tournament that you want.

They should save their aggresion for the Argies and the French on the pitch.

Bridge is a wally if he lets the big bully boy get to him.

Simple as that ed ! The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Feb - 22:47

Blimey! It's like Eastenders but erm....set in Chelsea!

They are making our English team look bloody stupid ahead of the World Cup. Why can't footballers keep their balls on the pitch and out of the 'ditch' The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 25 Feb - 22:50

exactly.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 7:31

Lioned wrote:Get over it you overpaid ponce.She aint yer girlfriend anymore anyway.You got beaf with JT then sort it dont refuse to put on an England shirt.
I'd let JT shag me up the bum if it gave me a chance to play for my country (not really but you know what i mean).

The days have clearly long gone when the pride of putting on your Nations shirt and representing your country was more important than money and shagging.

bit harsh. we don't know the full circumstances between bridge and his girlfriend save that they had split, quite possibly as a result of his being in manchester and her in london. maybe the split was temporary and that they might have been trying to work it out. enter, john terry.

The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 11:14

Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:Get over it you overpaid ponce.She aint yer girlfriend anymore anyway.You got beaf with JT then sort it dont refuse to put on an England shirt.

bit harsh. we don't know the full circumstances between bridge and his girlfriend save that they had split, quite possibly as a result of his being in manchester and her in london. maybe the split was temporary and that they might have been trying to work it out. enter, john terry.

Literally.

I think if anyone should step down it should be Terry.
Why don't they have a big fisticuffs and be done with it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Feb - 13:13

eddie wrote:Why don't they have a big fisticuffs and be done with it?

sky sports 1 tomorrow 1245. The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 25346

Last edited by Marky on Sat 27 Feb - 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 26 Feb - 17:49

Sort it out outside on the cobbles like proper men do.Bunch of nancy footie players. The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 130652
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Feb - 8:55

what are the odds on john terry and wayne bridge scoring at the same end today? The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Feb - 14:56

couldn't even look him in the eye. The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 25346

The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Article-1254205-087E29C8000005DC-602_468x745

oh, and there appear to be a large number of chelsea supporters who have one thing in common with john terry. no class. The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Feb - 15:24

i think tevez should have let bridge take the penalty, so that he could score at terry's home for a change.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 27 Feb - 21:47

Indeed.A little bit of footie justice done today,but i'd still give terry a good kicking in the tunnel.......... The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 613255
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Feb - 23:48

Marky wrote:couldn't even look him in the eye. The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 25346

The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread Article-1254205-087E29C8000005DC-602_468x745

oh, and there appear to be a large number of chelsea supporters who have one thing in common with john terry. no class. The Wayne Bridge is a fckn ar$eh*le thread 25346

JT is a Wanker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 27 Feb - 23:53

"JT is a Wanker."

He is,and it seems to have got to him more than Bridge,the way terry is playing i would not want him in the England team.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down