Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

+14
Panda
fred
wjk
malena stool
buildersbum
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
dagobert
Keela
Smudge
zodiac
fedrules
wantthetruth
Alfiefinn
18 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  fred Wed 13 Oct - 19:24

Lioned wrote: Wayne Rooney (Looks like Mr Potatohead)

And plays like him.

Sorry but reputations dont cut it with me.He was rubbish in the World Cup and has been rubbish since.Done nothing to deserve a place in the England team at the moment.Come to think of it neither have many of the others.
Last nights performance was crap. Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 48510

That is polite!!!!!! Can think of a lot of things to say but crap is certainly very polite Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 294124
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread

Post  Smudge Thu 14 Oct - 8:46

I can't believe he is still in the team, his performance in the World Cup was dire and hasn't improved. Just because he has managed to score a couple of goals for his club since doesn't mean he is back up to England standard. Time to give someone else a chance.
Smudge
Smudge
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 103
Warning :
Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Oct - 14:40

Another lacklustre performance from Rooney yesterday and the Panel on the Footie programme are asking when
he is going to pull himself together. Rumour has it he is at loggerheads with Alex and demanding £160,000 p.w.
What an arrogant little b***er he is!!!!!!!! It may be a ploy to be granted a move to another Club, perhaps abroad because of the recent sex scandal . Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 25346

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sun 17 Oct - 15:05

Dont believe anything I read in the rags anymore, probably just lies printed by these desperate papers as usual, their either printing lies or not telling the truth, as we know from the Mcs case.

Imo Rooney will never get back to form now he has lost it..........to much money, not enough hunger for the game, dosent need it though does he, got other fish to fry (ie his hunger for prossys Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 25346).
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Oct - 15:52

buildersbum wrote:Dont believe anything I read in the rags anymore, probably just lies printed by these desperate papers as usual, their either printing lies or not telling the truth, as we know from the Mcs case.

Imo Rooney will never get back to form now he has lost it..........to much money, not enough hunger for the game, dosent need it though does he, got other fish to fry (ie his hunger for prossys Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 25346).

Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 306321 buildersbum

Actually the mention of the £160,000 claim was on T.V. this am, the Gary Lineker one, not the Press. The bad Press here and Colleen"s family against the reconciliation will make it hard and I wouldn"t be at all surprised to see him bought by a Foreign Club, MU is in debt, like most Clubs.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sun 17 Oct - 16:31

Hi Panda, apologies I thought it was paper speculation, yes I watched a Panorama programe recently on TV about the owners (Glaziers) and yes they are in a load of debt the Banks in USA are calling in loans that they took out a few years ago when the going was good, a bit like Brian Kennedy they bought up big buildings/businesses in these shopping malls that were at the time worth eg 1.5 millon dollars, but they were buying them for a millon, the only problem they have is that NOW they are not worth even 500K, they can't sell them nobody wants them, they are billons in debt and the banks are panicking and calling in their debt......I dont think it will be long befor they are sellng Man U as they got a massive loan for that too.

Strange isnt it that the Glaziers just like Kennedy where said tobe worth "millons", but at the end of the day they are only worth what their empires are worth and if they go belly up then they do too. In the Panarma programe it showed you the Glaziers houses, fantastic one of the sons actually had his own what looked like a mariner complete with boats at the bottom of his garden it was amasing. At the end of the day though they are all "big hitters" and if it goes wrong (which it has for them) they lose everything.

Watch out Kennedy the big, bad banks nolonger take any prisoners ......Karma!
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Oct - 17:00

Kennedy has always been a Delboy type, a bad reputation , left hundres of customers in the lurch by liquidating
one of his Window installation Companies, had two other Companies struck off for not producing Company Accounts......That"s why I have never thought he financed the McCanns......he does nothing for nothing.
Why do you think he held the Contracts for the Detectikves he employed......why didn"t NO STONE UNTURNED.?
Why were NSU unable to sue Halligen and Clarence dismissing the £300,000 paid to him as case closed.?

Your"e right, he is in deep s*** and you have to also blame RBS for lending so much money. I don"t think
the Australian Bank will let him get away with it though...watch this space.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Oct - 8:04

Sky News just reporting Rooney will leave MU. Rumour has it Man City are interested, but this would be unthinkable for Manchester fans. Reports Real Madrid are interested.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 18 Oct - 8:36

Panda wrote:Sky News just reporting Rooney will leave MU. Rumour has it Man City are interested, but this would be unthinkable for Manchester fans. Reports Real Madrid are interested.

Yeas, I reckon Real Madrid will be his first choice.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Oct - 8:48

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:Sky News just reporting Rooney will leave MU. Rumour has it Man City are interested, but this would be unthinkable for Manchester fans. Reports Real Madrid are interested.

There is talk Chelsea may be interested, If I was a Football Club owner I would not employ him , he"s a spoilt brat. Apparently he is asking for a raise in salary from £90,000 to £160,000 the greedy little b***er. This at a
time when so many are unemployed and even £90,000 is enough for most Footballers to be satisfied with, no wonder so many clubs are in dire straits........
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 18 Oct - 10:18

Panda wrote:[Apparently he is asking for a raise in salary from £90,000 to £160,000 the greedy little b***er. This at a time when so many are unemployed and even £90,000 is enough for most Footballers to be satisfied with, no wonder so many clubs are in dire straits........

money for nothin' and your chicks for free. well, the first couple of goes anyway. Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Oct - 17:53

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:[Apparently he is asking for a raise in salary from £90,000 to £160,000 the greedy little b***er. This at a time when so many are unemployed and even £90,000 is enough for most Footballers to be satisfied with, no wonder so many clubs are in dire straits........

money for nothin' and your chicks for free. well, the first couple of goes anyway. Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 25346

Chicks? I thought his penchant was for the more "mature" woman. Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 294124

The money for nothing is right though.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 21 Oct - 7:30

Breaking News on Bloomberg

Chelsea have put in a bid of $31.5 million for Rooney.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Thu 21 Oct - 13:02

Panda wrote:
fred wrote:

There is talk Chelsea may be interested, If I was a Football Club owner I would not employ him , he"s a spoilt brat. Apparently he is asking for a raise in salary from £90,000 to £160,000 the greedy little b***er. This at a
time when so many are unemployed and even £90,000 is enough for most Footballers to be satisfied with, no wonder so many clubs are in dire straits........

Just been listening on SKY they said with all of Rooneys sponsers and advertisements plus his footy wage he is on £250K A WEEK!!!! thats £1m a month.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 21 Oct - 16:31

He will be a shocking waste of money.Whoever gets him will be in for big trouble i recon,so will serve them right. Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 22 Oct - 7:46

http://l.wbx.me/l/?instId=ce9b1256-8b2e-44e1-8505-44c350c954c0&token=0dd4bbb60d6929630ec812ecc477e585d59d933c0000012bc85cabbf&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesun.co.uk%2Fsol%2Fhomepage%2Fnews%2F3191868%2FMob-of-Man-United-fans-storms-Wayne-Rooneys-home.html%3FOTC-RSS%26ATTR%3DNews

Breaking News.....Rooney"s Home stormed by Mob. Sorry, too long to paste but this is the link. In the photo
all the "stormers" have their hoods on and how come the Sun was able to record the scene? A tip off I suspect.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 22 Oct - 12:53

Sky News reporting Wayne Rooney signed a new contract for five years.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 22 Oct - 14:03

wjk wrote:Sky News reporting Wayne Rooney signed a new contract for five years.

He was going to sign a new contract all along. This was just so that a bigger wage offer would be made. I bet it has. He has had too much way too soon. A child in a man's body and he needs to thank his lucky stars with what is happening inthe country. The words credit crunch obviously don't appear in his vocabulary. Wonder how much his birthday bash is costing? not much change out of a cool million I wouldn't think.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 22 Oct - 14:06

Just seen it, suprise, suprise!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 22 Oct - 14:14

Someone please remind me, has Colleen forgiven him?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 22 Oct - 14:28

Apparently so Anna:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322712/What-eyebrows-Coleen-Rooney.html

(ignore the bit about the eyebrows even if they do look rather strange imo)
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 22 Oct - 14:41

chrissie wrote:Apparently so Anna:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322712/What-eyebrows-Coleen-Rooney.html

(ignore the bit about the eyebrows even if they do look rather strange imo)

Thank you chrissie. I guess she must be quite glad now that she kept her faith and believe in all that money love!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 22 Oct - 14:45

Quite Anna Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 294124
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 22 Oct - 16:50

I was in my local Newsagents this afternoon and there was a photo of Colleen announcing "Colleen goes naked
as revenge". the photo was of her in a red bikini, with her legs wide apart and just enough of the bikini gusset
to cover her *****. It really was quite a lewd photo and I am surprised she posed for it. Looks like they are as bad as each other. Good job their baby is too young to be affected or embarassed by their behaviour.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 22 Oct - 16:53

Panda wrote:I was in my local Newsagents this afternoon and there was a photo of Colleen announcing "Colleen goes naked
as revenge". the photo was of her in a red bikini, with her legs wide apart and just enough of the bikini gusset
to cover her *****. It really was quite a lewd photo and I am surprised she posed for it. Looks like they are as bad as each other. Good job their baby is too young to be affected or embarassed by their behaviour.

Well, let's face it, she didn't choose him for his looks and he didn't choose her for her brains! Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread - Page 4 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next