Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder of Meredith Kercher

+29
wantthetruth
AnnaEsse
James
halfamo
Annabel
Lioned
FSoares
Angelique
margaret
malena stool
fred
mara thon
Wintabells
louiseh
lynn
fedrules
LindaDA
Karen
Wallflower
MJH1901
Keela
hobnob
kitti007
Angelina
Susan
ProfMoriarty
Pabby
Krisy22
pm
33 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Empty Re: Murder of Meredith Kercher

Post  Guest Mon 7 Dec - 0:07

fedrules wrote:Not objective info though. Perhaps he'd care to enlighten us as to why Knox and Sollecito lied as to their activities and whereabouts that night, why there was no connection on Sollecito's computer when he said he'd been online at the time of Meredith's murder, why they both chose to turn off their mobiles at the time poor Meredith met her brutal death, why witnesses saw Knox buying cleaning products on the morning after the murder and why Knox chose to take a shower in a blood-stained bathroom and phoned a friend to say she'd noticed blood and was worried about Meredith??

EXACTLY! She is guilty, I am afraid.
I have always thought that the way she died? - it wasn't possible for just ONE person to do it. And her actions afterwards were odd...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Mon 7 Dec - 7:00

I actually feel sorry for Knox and Sollecito facing such long sentences at their age. However, at least THEY are still alive, unlike poor Meredith.I don't know how reliable the DNA evidence is, but there are plenty of other reasons to disbelieve their story. As for Knox having used the knife cooking..well, they would say that wouldn't they and it still doesn't explain why Meredith's DNA was found on the blade tip..I do wonder why they didn't dump the knife, but I imagine they were in a panic or were afraid that it would be found and traced to them.
Much has been made of the lack of motive, but murders are generally committed by people who have lost control and they'd also been consuming drugs and perhaps alcohol which probably affected their behaviour.
All in all, a real tragedy for everyone involved, but particularly for Meredith and her family.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Dec - 9:47

fedrules wrote:I actually feel sorry for Knox and Sollecito facing such long sentences at their age. However, at least THEY are still alive, unlike poor Meredith.I don't know how reliable the DNA evidence is, but there are plenty of other reasons to disbelieve their story. As for Knox having used the knife cooking..well, they would say that wouldn't they and it still doesn't explain why Meredith's DNA was found on the blade tip..I do wonder why they didn't dump the knife, but I imagine they were in a panic or were afraid that it would be found and traced to them.
Much has been made of the lack of motive, but murders are generally committed by people who have lost control and they'd also been consuming drugs and perhaps alcohol which probably affected their behaviour.
All in all, a real tragedy for everyone involved, but particularly for Meredith and her family.

They both lived in the same apartment so the dna of both girls would have been on the knife. I cant understand how Knox could have used all that force. A stab wound or 2 yes but the crime scene was a bloodbath apparently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Dec - 10:02

Alpha wrote:
fedrules wrote:I actually feel sorry for Knox and Sollecito facing such long sentences at their age. However, at least THEY are still alive, unlike poor Meredith.I don't know how reliable the DNA evidence is, but there are plenty of other reasons to disbelieve their story. As for Knox having used the knife cooking..well, they would say that wouldn't they and it still doesn't explain why Meredith's DNA was found on the blade tip..I do wonder why they didn't dump the knife, but I imagine they were in a panic or were afraid that it would be found and traced to them.

They both lived in the same apartment so the dna of both girls would have been on the knife. I cant understand how Knox could have used all that force. A stab wound or 2 yes but the crime scene was a bloodbath apparently.

The knife was found in Sollecito's appartment, this begs the question of why it should have been taken there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Mon 7 Dec - 12:44

Alpha, I don't know how much force was required to cause poor Meredith's injuries, but she died a slow and agonising death so maybe whoever struck the fatal blow wasn't so strong. I'm afraid that the fact that Knox chose to shower in a bathroom where they were blood stains (one 10 inches long) and phoned a friend to express concern about Meredith, clinched it for me. Knox also allegedly borrowed money from Meredith and failed to pay her back. That attitude says a lot about her morals. Her stepmother said that Knox was incapable of lying and even as a child would tell you if she thought your shoes, for example, were hideous. Well, is that honesty or a total disregard for others' feelings? I also find it extremely telling that Knox pointed the finger at a man who wasn't even there.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Mon 7 Dec - 16:45

More questions: Why didn't Knox and Solliceto phone the police (who turned up unexpectedly having found Meredith's mobile phone) ? There were blood stains in the bathroom and Meredith was nowhere to be seen, but they didn't even call the police!! I wonder, if the police hadn't so inconveniently turned up, if Meredith's body would have been disposed of and she would have been reported missing. Why had Sollecito's flat been scoured, especially as he normally had a cleaning lady to do it?
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 7 Dec - 19:37

I think that you may find that knox's ex might spill the beans, one day, after all, who is bothering with his appeal so he might get a bit resentful if he thinks she might win an appeal leaving him rotting in jail for the next 25 years.

I think knox was the instigator, she pulled his strings and was probably told to dump him by her solicitor as it might help in her trial, he will blab.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Tue 8 Dec - 6:59

You could be right Kitti, especially as the prosecution believe that it was Knox who delivered the fatal blow. If Knox and Sollecito have an ounce of decency (which is debatable of course), they should at least let Meredith's family hear the truth about their daughter's tragic death...
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Dec - 13:42

Dont forget about knox's fantasy........also her facebook entry......she is sick and im glad she has been locked up
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 Dec - 13:46

Knox was jealous, there is no doubt about that.

Meredith.....quite, talented, beautiful english girl, probably had plenty off admirers and plenty off people who loved her....and knox...spiteful, greedy attention seeking individual who fantasised about rape and even wrote about it....dont tell me thats normal thinking.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 23 Dec - 22:36

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/8427250.stm

Meredith Kercher killer Rudy Guede has sentence reduced

A man jailed for 30 years for killing UK student Meredith Kercher has had his sentence almost halved on appeal.

Rudy Guede, 23, will now serve 16 years for killing the Leeds University student from Surrey, who had her throat slit in Perugia, Italy, in 2007.

Small-time drug dealer Guede fled to Germany but was extradited to Italy.

American Amanda Knox, 22, and her Italian former lover Raffaele Sollecito, 25, were jailed for 21-year-old Miss Kercher's murder last month.

They were sentenced to 26 and 25 years in prison respectively.

Guede, who has joint Italian and Ivorian nationality, had chosen to be tried separately from the pair - in a fast-track trial behind closed doors - because he feared they may form a pact.

He had admitted being in Miss Kercher's flat - which she shared with Knox - on the night she was murdered, but said he was in the bathroom at the time and heard screams.
Meredith Kercher, Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito (Copyright: PA, Getty and AP)
Miss Kercher (top) had been studying Italian on an exchange programme

However, he was found him guilty of murder and sexual violence last October.

On Tuesday, an eight-member jury upheld Guede's convictions, but reduced his sentence.

His lawyer, Valter Biscotti, said his client was not happy about the reduction because "he is innocent" and planned to lodge a second appeal against conviction.

Guede was arrested in Mainz in Germany after fleeing Italy.

He had initially been picked up for being on a train without a ticket

Police had begun searching for him after finding a bloody fingerprint on a pillow that did not match those of the other suspects.

Officers are still not certain why US student Knox, Sollecito and Guede were all at the house together, but they suspect it involved a drugs transaction.

They had begun some kind of sex game which ended with Miss Kercher, from Coulsdon, being held down while Knox cut her throat with a six-inch kitchen knife.

Meanwhile, the mother of Knox has said she "waits for the day" Miss Kercher's family know her daughter is innocent.

In her first UK interview since Knox was jailed, Edda Mellas told BBC Radio 5 live her daughter had "nothing to do with the crime".

She also said Knox was "still in disbelief" over the sentence.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Empty Meredith murder 'was unplanned'

Post  Guest Thu 4 Mar - 23:31

Thursday March 04 2010

The murder of British student Meredith Kercher by her housemate Amanda Knox was unplanned and was not motivated by hatred or resentment, the judges disclosed.

American Knox, 22, was jailed for 26 years in December for sexually assaulting and murdering the Leeds University student in Perugia, Italy.

Prosecutors said the brutal killing was carried out after what started as an extreme sex game.

Knox's Italian former lover Raffaele Sollecito, 25, was also convicted and jailed for 25 years for murder and sexual assault.

The semi-naked body of Miss Kercher, 21, from Coulsdon, Surrey, was found with her throat slit in her bedroom in Perugia in November 2007.

She had been sharing a cottage on her year abroad in the Umbrian hilltop town with Knox, from Seattle, who was also a student.

Prosecutors said Sollecito held Miss Kercher down while Knox stabbed her to death with a 6in (15cm) kitchen knife.

Small-time drug dealer Rudy Guede, 22, from the Ivory Coast, was jailed last October for 30 years for the murder and sexual violence.

In a written judgment spanning more than 400 pages, the judges in the case said it was a chance meeting between the three that led to the murder.

Press Association
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Mar - 6:23

This isnt new news is it? I thought this was already disclosed so why are they printing this now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 7 Mar - 16:02

How do they know it wasnt planned?

How do they know it was a sex game gone wrong?

Thats an insult the meredith.

How was it a chance meeting, knox lived in the same house?

Meredith was at home minding her own business, knox and her partner in crime were prob high on drugs and they murdered her, thats it.

Meredith was the innocent party in all this, she was too kind hearted whereas knox was a lying, jealous bitch, end off.

And they knew she was at home, alone.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Mar - 16:28

They can only go on the evidence they have. The only ones that know what happened that day are Amanda Knox her boyfriend and Merideth. Unfortunately she is not here to tell exactly what happened. So the two murderers give their account and try & convince people that it was an accident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Empty knox.....

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 7:54

Can you believe it, she is in prison for MURDER and has won damages for

Knox Wins £36k Damages Over Sex Claims
2:28pm UK, Sunday March 21, 2010

Nick Pisa, in Rome

Convicted killer Amanda Knox has won 40,000 euros (£36,000) in damages after suing the author of a book for invading her private life.

Ok, she was on trial when she bought this case forward but....honestly.

THE LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 22 Mar - 7:59

kitti wrote:Can you believe it, she is in prison for MURDER and has won damages for

Nick Pisa, in Rome

Convicted killer Amanda Knox has won 40,000 euros (£36,000) in damages after suing the author of a book for invading her private life.

Ok, she was on trial when she bought this case forward but....honestly.

THE LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM!!!!

I don't have time to find the link at the moment, but I think it was Sky News that commented that the amount of this award is exactly the same as that she is required to pay to someone she tried to fit up for the murder.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Mar - 9:44

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Amanda-Knox-Wins-40000-Euros-In-Damages-After-Suing-Book-Author-For-Privacy-Invasion/Article/201003315578433?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15578433_Amanda_Knox_Wins_40%2C000_Euros_In_Damages_After_Suing_Book_Author_For_Privacy_Invasion

Nick Pisa, in Rome

Convicted killer Amanda Knox has won 40,000 euros (£36,000) in damages after suing the author of a book for invading her privacy and revealing details of her sex life.

Amanda Knox was jailed for 26 years last December for Meredith Kercher's murder

Knox, who was jailed over the murder of British student Meredith Kercher, launched the civil case in Milan last year while her murder trial was taking place in Perugia.

The book, Amanda And The Others, was serialised in an Italian newspaper and became an instant best-seller.

Leading crime journalist Fiorenza Sarzanini used excerpts of Knox's notebooks and diary in her book.

Knox's lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova argued the publication of "Amanda's personal and private property" was an invasion of her privacy.

In her diary Knox had written: ''So I am at the police station after a long day in which I describe how I was the first person to arrive home and find my flatmate dead.

''The strange thing is after all that has happened I want to write a song about all this.

"It would be the first song I have written and would speak about how someone died in a horrible way and for no reason.

Murdered student Meredith Kercher

''How morbid is all that? I'm dying of hunger. I really want to say that I could murder a pizza but that doesn't seem right. Laura and Filomena (Knox and Meredith's flatmates) are really upset.

''I'm angry. At the beginning I was shocked, then sad, then confused now I'm really angry. I don't know. I never saw her body and I never saw her blood so it's as if it hasn't happened.

''But it did happen, right in the room next to mine. There was blood in the bathroom where this morning I took a shower.''

The book also described in detail Knox's sex life and carried an interview with an Albanian who claimed she enjoyed wild love-making, but it later emerged it had been invented.

Judge Gattari ordered that the damages be paid jointly by Ms Sarzanini and RCS Group, the publishers of newspaper Corriere Della Sera.

The court case is the first piece of good news for Amanda in months. She has been very, very depressed because she is innocent and she is in jail.

Carlo Dalla Vedova, Amanda Knox's solicitor
The amount of money awarded is the same figure that Knox was ordered to pay bar owner Patrick Lumumba after she wrongly named him as the killer and was convicted of slander.

Knox's solicitor Mr Dalla Vedova said his client was "delighted" by the outcome, adding that this "is the first step in the process of getting her cleared of murder in her appeal".

He said: ''The court case is the first piece of good news for Amanda in months. She has been very, very depressed because she is innocent and she is in jail."

Knox, 22, was given a 26-year prison sentence last December after being found guilty of murdering the Leeds University student in 2007.

The 21-year-old had been found semi-naked and with her throat cut in her bedroom in the house she shared with Knox and two Italian women in Perugia.

Knox's former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito and Ivory Coast drifter Rudy Guede were also convicted of Meredith's murder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 22 Mar - 10:46

She sues an author that takes extracts from her diary containing lurid details off her weired sex life yet the papers that printed the same lurid extracts, havent!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 Empty Amanda Knox to be sued by Perugia police for slander

Post  Wallflower Tue 1 Jun - 12:08

Last edited by Wallflower on Tue 1 Jun - 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 1 Jun - 12:09

How do you sue someone who is dead?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Tue 1 Jun - 12:11

Keela wrote:How do you sue someone who is dead?

Lols Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 23324 Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 6 389741 Sorry, I have amended.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti007 Tue 1 Jun - 12:12

SUE THE POLICE....SAY THEY BEAT A CONFESSION OUT OFF YOU...SOUNDS FAMILIAR...

Last edited by kitti007 on Tue 1 Jun - 12:15; edited 1 time in total
kitti007
kitti007

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Tue 1 Jun - 12:15

In case people are about to ask why it's in this forum. Sometimes the guiltiest of people feel very free to make up any old crap about the police investigating them.

During her trial, Knox twice alleged that police beat her when questioning her about the crime, but was unable to identify which officers had done so when asked by the court.

Authorities claimed there was no evidence to support Knox’s allegation and an investigation was undertaken. She is now being sued by the Perugia Police Department for slander
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Tue 1 Jun - 12:18

Amanda knox isn't dead . she is the american who along with her lover and a friend murdered Meredith Kercher.
She accused the Italian police of hitting her and so slandered them. She is currently appealing her sentence and that could take several years. Her parents i believe sold their house and practically bankrupted themselves to pay their daughters legal fees.

17/06/09
Amanda Knox's father has revealed that defence costs for his daughter in the Meredith Kercher murder trial have nearly bankrupted the family.

Curt Knox said the family had “mortgaged their house, everything we own and blown our retirement funds” to cover the costs which he said were spiralling towards $1 million...

Speaking on the Italian news talk show Matrix yesterday, a visibly upset Mr Knox said: “This is costing us a lot of money. We are approaching seven digits. We have mortgaged everything, our retirement has gone, everything has gone.

“We will do all that it takes to get Amanda freed and we will worry about the finances later.”

Amanda Knox has appeared in court to face accusations that she slandered Italian police officers when she claimed that they hit her during an interrogation over the murder of British student Meredith Kercher.

By Nick Squires in Rome
Published: 12:04PM BST 01 Jun 2010

It was the first time Knox had been seen in public since December when she was found guilty of murdering Miss Kercher, 21, of Coulsdon, Surrey, by a court in Perugia.

Knox, 22, who like her British flat mate was in the university town in Umbria to study for a year, appeared to have lost a little weight but otherwise looked calm.

The former University of Washington undergraduate is appealing the conviction, but in the meantime faces separate legal proceedings for slander after she claimed during her trial that officers slapped her around the head when they questioned her a few days after the killing in November 2007.

Knox's lawyer, Luciano Ghirga, argued that it was inappropriate for the slander charge to be heard by judge Claudia Matteini, because she had been involved in one of the preliminary hearings into the Kercher murder.

The case on Tuesday was adjourned until June 17, when another judge is likely to be assigned to the case.

The trial is likely to start on October 1.

Her appeal is also expected to start in the autumn, meaning that the two cases could run concurrently.

If Knox is found guilty of slander, she could face another six years in jail, on top of the 26 years she is currently serving.During evidence she gave in court, she accused police of physically assaulting her and bullying her into a false confession to the murder.

She demonstrated to the court last June how a woman police officer had twice hit her around the head and called her a "stupid liar".

"She was saying 'Come on, come on, remember' and then – slap – she hit me. Then 'come on, come on' and – slap – another one."

Italian police strenuously denied that Knox was subjected to any physical abuse.

Knox's Italian boyfriend, computer studies graduate Raffaele Sollecito, and Rudy Guede, a drifter who was born in Ivory Coast but moved to Italy as a child, were also found guilty of Miss Kercher's murder.

The Leeds University student was found stabbed to death in the house she shared with Knox and two Italian women on the morning of Nov 2, 2007.

She had deep slash wounds to her neck and lay half-naked in a pool of her own blood. Knox, Sollecito and Guede have denied having any part in the murder.
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next