Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder of Meredith Kercher

+29
wantthetruth
AnnaEsse
James
halfamo
Annabel
Lioned
FSoares
Angelique
margaret
malena stool
fred
mara thon
Wintabells
louiseh
lynn
fedrules
LindaDA
Karen
Wallflower
MJH1901
Keela
hobnob
kitti007
Angelina
Susan
ProfMoriarty
Pabby
Krisy22
pm
33 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder of Meredith Kercher

Post  Guest Mon 27 Oct - 14:16

MsTaken wrote:
eddie wrote:I think they all sound guilty tbh. Of course we will wait and see the outcome but I really believe they all have something to hide.

I cant see it. Just looking at the other couple i dont know why they would do it. The other guy had sex with her and then fled.

I cant see those 2 kids having an orgy either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 6:50

A judge in Italy is today expected to deliver the first verdict in the case against three people accused of killing British student Meredith Kercher.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Meredith-Kercher-Murder-Trial-Veridct-Due-In-Perugia-In-Case-Of-Trio-Accused-Of-Killing-Student/Article/200810415129937?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15129937_Meredith_Kercher_Murder_Trial%3A_Veridct_Due_In_Perugia_In_Case_Of_Trio_Accused_Of_Killing_Student

The court in Perugia will rule whether Rudy Hermann Guede is guilty of stabbing Meredith to death at her home in the Italian city last November.

Judge Paolo Micheli will also rule whether the two other suspects, American student Amanda Knox and her boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, should face full trial for murder.

Meredith's parents John and Arline are expected to attend the hearing.

Guede, 21, opted for a "fast track trial" because he feared his co-accused would try to pin the blame for Meredith's death on him.

Lawyers for all three suspects have used preliminary hearings in recent days to point the finger at each other.

Guede admits being in Meredith's home on the night she died but denies murder. Knox, who shared the house with Meredith, and Sollecito both deny being there at the crucial time.

They also say that DNA evidence being relied upon by the prosecution is either unreliable or is the product of contamination from a bungled investigation.

Much of the case against Sollecito, 24, relies on his DNA found on a strip of Meredith's bra strap found at the scene of the crime.

Murdered: Meredith Kercher

Yesterday his lawyer Guilia Bongiorno, one of Italy's top attorneys, said it also contained traces from the other two suspects. She told reporters: "There are multiple traces of DNA on the bra. This is further proof of contamination."

The Italian media has made much of the development, describing it as the first signs that Sollecito is trying to implicate Knox. Corriere della Serra reported that "the pact between Amanda and Raffaele against Rudy is broken".

The prosecution allege that all three suspects were taking part in a violent sex game which went wrong. Meredith suffered three wounds to her throat and several others caused by trying to defend herself.

It is expected a full trial against Knox and Sollecito would not be completed for another year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 6:54

Melanie wrote:A judge in Italy is today expected to deliver the first verdict in the case against three people accused of killing British student Meredith Kercher.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Meredith-Kercher-Murder-Trial-Veridct-Due-In-Perugia-In-Case-Of-Trio-Accused-Of-Killing-Student/Article/200810415129937?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15129937_Meredith_Kercher_Murder_Trial%3A_Veridct_Due_In_Perugia_In_Case_Of_Trio_Accused_Of_Killing_Student

The court in Perugia will rule whether Rudy Hermann Guede is guilty of stabbing Meredith to death at her home in the Italian city last November.

Judge Paolo Micheli will also rule whether the two other suspects, American student Amanda Knox and her boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, should face full trial for murder.

Meredith's parents John and Arline are expected to attend the hearing.

Guede, 21, opted for a "fast track trial" because he feared his co-accused would try to pin the blame for Meredith's death on him.

Lawyers for all three suspects have used preliminary hearings in recent days to point the finger at each other.

Guede admits being in Meredith's home on the night she died but denies murder. Knox, who shared the house with Meredith, and Sollecito both deny being there at the crucial time.

They also say that DNA evidence being relied upon by the prosecution is either unreliable or is the product of contamination from a bungled investigation.

Much of the case against Sollecito, 24, relies on his DNA found on a strip of Meredith's bra strap found at the scene of the crime.

Murdered: Meredith Kercher

Yesterday his lawyer Guilia Bongiorno, one of Italy's top attorneys, said it also contained traces from the other two suspects. She told reporters: "There are multiple traces of DNA on the bra. This is further proof of contamination."

The Italian media has made much of the development, describing it as the first signs that Sollecito is trying to implicate Knox. Corriere della Serra reported that "the pact between Amanda and Raffaele against Rudy is broken".

The prosecution allege that all three suspects were taking part in a violent sex game which went wrong. Meredith suffered three wounds to her throat and several others caused by trying to defend herself.

It is expected a full trial against Knox and Sollecito would not be completed for another year.

If it was violent sex games they were all playing then they must have all had some injuries or at least bruises to show for it. I wonder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Empty Yet another press screw up.

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 7:06

by Melanie on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 am
"Yesterday his lawyer Guilia Bongiorno, one of Italy's top attorneys, said it also contained traces from the other two suspects. She told reporters: "There are multiple traces of DNA on the bra. This is further proof of contamination."

The prosecution allege that all three suspects were taking part in a violent sex game which went wrong. Meredith suffered three wounds to her throat and several others caused by trying to defend herself."
------------------------------
Yet another out of context twist of reality by the media in italy, then passed around the world.

The DNA study being refered to here has been put forward by Raffaele's defense and in it they take exception to the method of analysis that was implimented. A method which is no longer allowed in courts within the US, his defense states.
His defense stated in the report, as well as in court that the method used could be used to match anyone within the court, including Amanda and Rudy.
His defense also stated that their position remains the same as always. That both Amanda and Raffaele were at his home, together, all night and into the next morning.
So, Raff did not throw Amanda under the bus, as the media has been incorrectly stating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 7:12

by MsTaken on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:54 am
"If it was violent sex games they were all playing then they must have all had some injuries or at least bruises to show for it. I wonder."

Amanda and Raffaele were both given full physicals to assess if there were any signs of a fight. There were none.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 7:39

cmellas wrote:by MsTaken on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:54 am
"If it was violent sex games they were all playing then they must have all had some injuries or at least bruises to show for it. I wonder."

Amanda and Raffaele were both given full physicals to assess if there were any signs of a fight. There were none.

So it wasnt as violent as they said then. It is a mickey mouse legal system over there. And what it this about a comic book to blame? Thats actually quite funny blaming the material you read and then linking it to the crime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Empty not quite sure I follow you...

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 8:01

Allstar wrote:

So it wasnt as violent as they said then. It is a mickey mouse legal system over there. And what it this about a comic book to blame? Thats actually quite funny blaming the material you read and then linking it to the crime.

If you were to watch the CSI videos ad see what Merediths room looked like, I think you would have a different opinion. There were 44 injuries in total to her body. 4 stab wounds to the neck, some cuts to her hands, a broken hyoid bone in her throat, and the rest were bruises and scrapes.
...more than 1/3 of her room was covered in her blood.
I think it is safe to say that it was a rather violent attack, and I will reiterate that Amanda and Raffaele had no bruises, scrapes, bumps, or cuts.
Rudy, due to his complexion and the length of time it took to find and capture him in Germany, could not be assesed for bruises as easily, but he did have cuts to his hands. He explained their presence as defensive wounds from defending himself against the bushy haired stranger that he could not identify, which he later said was Raffaele.
Furthermore, there was no DNA of Amanda or Raffaele found on Merediths body, but there was plenty found from Rudy.

Pure fantasy from a religious zealot. Everything Mignini, the prosecutor, comes into contact with, that is not stamped by the Catholic church, is considered Satanic. He has stated that this case is based on a ritualistic killing due to the time of year, and the markings on Merediths hand, among other things, which look like two very small cuts on one hand. To everyone else, including his own medical examiner and other investigators, they are nothing more than defensive wounds.
Mignini even has his own personal oracle! (I highly doubt that the Pope would approve, and I know that my religion would definitely not approve. I happen to be Baptist)
Look her up. Her name is Gabriella Pasquali Carlizzi. She is somewhat along the same thread as Madame Cleo though not nearly as grandiose nor does she have a toll free number.
I am religious, but I also am not a zealot. I can put things in perspective. I can live a balanced life, unlike the prosecutor.
In case you did not know, this is also not his first time claiming satanism as the root cause of a crime.
read about the narducci case, read the Monster of Florence. You will gain a perspective into how loony this prosecutor is.

Last edited by cmellas on Tue 28 Oct - 8:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add my reply to your statement about the Manga material.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 28 Oct - 9:42

cmellas wrote:
Allstar wrote:

If you were to watch the CSI videos ad see what Merediths room looked like, I think you would have a different opinion. There were 44 injuries in total to her body. 4 stab wounds to the neck, some cuts to her hands, a broken hyoid bone in her throat, and the rest were bruises and scrapes.
...more than 1/3 of her room was covered in her blood.
I think it is safe to say that it was a rather violent attack, and I will reiterate that Amanda and Raffaele had no bruises, scrapes, bumps, or cuts.
Rudy, due to his complexion and the length of time it took to find and capture him in Germany, could not be assesed for bruises as easily, but he did have cuts to his hands. He explained their presence as defensive wounds from defending himself against the bushy haired stranger that he could not identify, which he later said was Raffaele.
Furthermore, there was no DNA of Amanda or Raffaele found on Merediths body, but there was plenty found from Rudy.

Pure fantasy from a religious zealot. Everything Mignini, the prosecutor, comes into contact with, that is not stamped by the Catholic church, is considered Satanic. He has stated that this case is based on a ritualistic killing due to the time of year, and the markings on Merediths hand, among other things, which look like two very small cuts on one hand. To everyone else, including his own medical examiner and other investigators, they are nothing more than defensive wounds.
Mignini even has his own personal oracle! (I highly doubt that the Pope would approve, and I know that my religion would definitely not approve. I happen to be Baptist)
Look her up. Her name is Gabriella Pasquali Carlizzi. She is somewhat along the same thread as Madame Cleo though not nearly as grandiose nor does she have a toll free number.
I am religious, but I also am not a zealot. I can put things in perspective. I can live a balanced life, unlike the prosecutor.
In case you did not know, this is also not his first time claiming satanism as the root cause of a crime.
read about the narducci case, read the Monster of Florence. You will gain a perspective into how loony this prosecutor is.

Good heavens Chris....I didnt know about all those injuries to Merediths body and it should be very clear that if Amanda and Rafa had no injuries at all and Rudy did then he's the guilty one....he also fled the country!!

If you have nothing to hide you stick around.....

As for this prosecutor...he sounds like he needs to retire!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Empty Waiting...

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 11:05

Within 7 hours, we will have the decision from the Judge. For Rudy, guilt and a life sentence or freedom, and for Amanda and Raffaele, to charge and move to trial, "not persue" or to adjust the charges and move forward with trial. The third option listed is less likely than the others. Nobody I have spoken with has even the slightest clue how the judge will respond.
If there is a decision to move for trial, then there is a subsequent decision to continue to hold them in prison or to release them pending trial.
The prosecutor is against release, of course.
If it goes to trial, then the only good thing about that will be that it is all public from that point onward. Then everyone can see what a sham this case truely is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 28 Oct - 11:24

cmellas wrote:Within 7 hours, we will have the decision from the Judge. For Rudy, guilt and a life sentence or freedom, and for Amanda and Raffaele, to charge and move to trial, "not persue" or to adjust the charges and move forward with trial. The third option listed is less likely than the others. Nobody I have spoken with has even the slightest clue how the judge will respond.
If there is a decision to move for trial, then there is a subsequent decision to continue to hold them in prison or to release them pending trial.
The prosecutor is against release, of course.
If it goes to trial, then the only good thing about that will be that it is all public from that point onward. Then everyone can see what a sham this case truely is.

Wow Chris....you must all be at your wits end....7 hours is a lifetime when waiting for that sort of news!

How is your wife holding up?

Anyway I wish you all the luck in the world!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Empty How is she doing?

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 11:38

Edda flew to italy saturday morning to be there for Amanda, and to bring her home if we are allowed. As for how well she is doing, I guess as well as can be expected given the circumstances.

It you would like to follow along, you can go to google.it and search "amanda knox" within the news section.
There have been a number of reports from just today. Many hundreds from just this month, just from italy.
I dont read the english ones, they seem to always screw something up, not that the italian press is much better.
I guess it is so competitive there, in the media, that they tend to skip on verification due to time constraints AND alot is not verifiable since it is supposed leaks from secret hearings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 28 Oct - 11:50

i want to wish you also good luck

this sad case was never in Portuguese media, so i only read about it in Skynews

I hope justice is done and innocents are not accused

someone killed that girl and that person must pay for that
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 28 Oct - 12:12

cmellas wrote:Edda flew to italy saturday morning to be there for Amanda, and to bring her home if we are allowed. As for how well she is doing, I guess as well as can be expected given the circumstances.

It you would like to follow along, you can go to google.it and search "amanda knox" within the news section.
There have been a number of reports from just today. Many hundreds from just this month, just from italy.
I dont read the english ones, they seem to always screw something up, not that the italian press is much better.
I guess it is so competitive there, in the media, that they tend to skip on verification due to time constraints AND alot is not verifiable since it is supposed leaks from secret hearings.

I know....sorry....that was a silly question...she must be sick with worry...I know I would be if it was my child!

I've just looked at the Italian google and there are alot of reports....Italian is similar to Spanish so i'll go and read some of them...

If you dont mind let us know how Amanda gets on, if and when you have a moment later.....fingers crossed!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 28 Oct - 12:13

pm wrote:i want to wish you also good luck

this sad case was never in Portuguese media, so i only read about it in Skynews

I hope justice is done and innocents are not accused

someone killed that girl and that person must pay for that

Well yes and we all know how accurate Sky news have been with their reports in the past!

They're a joke Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 28 Oct - 17:35

Good Luck Cmellas. I hope the judge/jury get it right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 28 Oct - 18:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD0vfEy8rzY&feature=related

Has anyone seen this before? He's scary!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 28 Oct - 19:40

Ambersuz wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD0vfEy8rzY&feature=related

you know the today´s decision yet?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 28 Oct - 22:44

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD0vfEy8rzY&feature=related

you know the today´s decision yet?

Breaking News

9:56pm UK, Tuesday October 28, 2008
An Italian judge has found Rudy Hermann Guede guilty of the murder of British student Meredith Kercher.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 29 Oct - 11:03

justagrannynow wrote:The news this morning is that Amanda and her boyfriend are to stand trial.

I don't know what happened here but I wish the parents well. This must be their worst nightmare, both for the family of Meredith and those who have been charged.
For myself, I just hope the right people are punished.

Me too Granny.

Even if they had all been there only 1 out of the 3 would have dealt the fatal stabbing so I wonder if the other two will get off with a lighter sentence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 6:57

What a horrid scenario for the families involved Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 8:19

What a sad horrid case this is. They should let Guede appeal, the sentence has been given so why the appeal if hes guilty?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 15:55

Alpha wrote:What a sad horrid case this is. They should let Guede appeal, the sentence has been given so why the appeal if hes guilty?

You mean they shouldnt?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 2 Empty Ex-Lovers In Meredith Death Trial

Post  Guest Fri 16 Jan - 6:04

8:45pm UK, Thursday January 15, 2009

Greg Milam, Europe correspondent
Two former lovers accused of killing British student Meredith Kercher are set to face what has been dubbed Italy's "trial of the decade".

American Amanda Knox and Italian Raffaele Sollecito are charged with murdering the 21-year-old in the Italian city of Perugia in November 2007.

Knox shared a house with Meredith and prosecutors said the Leeds University exchange student was stabbed after refusing to take part in a bungled sex game there.

The trial, in a courtroom only a few hundred yards from the house, is expected to last into the summer with more than 200 witnesses to be called.

About 100 news organisations have applied for places in the court, a measure of the huge interest in a story which is big news in the UK, Italy and the United States.

Meredith's family, from Coulsden in Surrey, are not expected to attend the start of the trial but will return to Perugia to give evidence.

They have requested that the trial be held behind closed doors, with the media barred, to prevent witnesses being swayed by reporting of the case.

Trial judge Giancarlo Massei will rule on that today and could decide to exclude the media and public for some parts of the evidence.

Meanwhile, Seattle-born student Knox, 21, is trying to halt sales of a book she claims could stop her having a fair trial.

Her lawyer was seeking a ban of the book Amanda And The Others, which reportedly contains details about the defendant's sex life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 10:39

I could be wrong but they dont look at all the kind to kill
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 12:20

I disagree Standing Tall. I think they did it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next