Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder of Meredith Kercher

+29
wantthetruth
AnnaEsse
James
halfamo
Annabel
Lioned
FSoares
Angelique
margaret
malena stool
fred
mara thon
Wintabells
louiseh
lynn
fedrules
LindaDA
Karen
Wallflower
MJH1901
Keela
hobnob
kitti007
Angelina
Susan
ProfMoriarty
Pabby
Krisy22
pm
33 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 Empty Re: Murder of Meredith Kercher

Post  Panda Mon 20 Jun - 16:20

Yes, I think the Knox Family let it be known through Amanda"s Lawyer that a rewars would be offered etc.

They all say that Amanda and Raffaele are innocent - Aviello insists that his brother carried out the murder and he was given the keys and knife to hide"

The 30cm knife was found in sollecito"s kitchen. One thing I saw on a video on sky news, the knife used was shown wrapped in a plastic bag and the
Reporter explained there was residue of crumbs just inside the top of the handle which apparently is significant although I don"t know why.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 23 Jun - 23:23

If they are relating it to drugs and Meredith Kercher owing money she would have drugs in/on her body.

They must have done tests ?

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Mon 27 Jun - 17:18

This is fast becoming a complete fiasco there are people testifying that large sums of money have changed hands , if there is any justice in this world not only will they lose this appeal they,ll get a few more years added on . Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 306321
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 Jun - 17:30

halfamo wrote:This is fast becoming a complete fiasco there are people testifying that large sums of money have changed hands , if there is any justice in this world not only will they lose this appeal they,ll get a few more years added on . Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 306321

Hi halfamo

Would any Court accept a Prison inmate as a witness to something he knew nothing about? Why didn"t he give evidence at the last TriAL? your"e
right , it is a farce and what agony must the Parents of the victim must be going through.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 27 Jun - 17:33

Hi panda it must be awful for the Kerchers my heart goes out to them.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 27 Jun - 18:03

Not seen much about this the past few days, is anything going on?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 Jun - 18:10

halfamo wrote:Hi panda it must be awful for the Kerchers my heart goes out to them.

I"m not sure Iv"e got the facts right, hacn2t followed the Trial for a few days but the last video I saw they were saying the knife found and used as
evidence had crumbs lodged in the top of the handle and it was significant. It was apparently taken from Sollecito"s kitchen, so the question it raises is, if Aviello"s Brother has supposedly committed the crime, where did his knife come from?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 27 Jun - 18:18

Knox is a lier.....she was drugged up that night along with her b/f.....she probably didn't even remember what happened in her drugged up haze.

As I have have said, Knox was jealous off Meredith...meredith the bookworm, the beautiful English Rose...Knox was a man hungry jealous cow.

Who the hell is going to believe a child murderer?

Who the hell is going to believe a women who lied about seeing her BLACK boss at the apt.....coincidence that the other murderer is also BLACK.

A technicality....the DNA is very thin but you outway that with the bloody footprint and the fake breakin etc etc....

Personally if i was on the jury I would put the DNA a just ONE part off the evidence.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 27 Jun - 18:20

Panda wrote:
halfamo wrote:Hi panda it must be awful for the Kerchers my heart goes out to them.

I"m not sure Iv"e got the facts right, hacn2t followed the Trial for a few days but the last video I saw they were saying the knife found and used as
evidence had crumbs lodged in the top of the handle and it was significant. It was apparently taken from Sollecito"s kitchen, so the question it raises is, if Aviello"s Brother has supposedly committed the crime, where did his knife come from?

More to the point, panda......whee did the front door key come from.....their was NO break in only the fabricated one and I'm quite sure Meredith would not let a stranger in.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 27 Jun - 18:29

I just hope Justice prevails and this latest ploy will be seen for what it is and the Jury rejects it. I"m actually quite surprised the Italian Police did not reject it out of hand.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 27 Jun - 19:07

did i see the trial yesterday or today
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 27 Jun - 19:34

The hearing was today...The Knox's and the mccanns make my blood boil!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 28 Jun - 10:34

kitti wrote:The hearing was today...The Knox's and the mccanns make my blood boil!!!!

Hi kitti, short announcment on Bloomberg News just now, a key Witness has said that Knox and Sollecito DID kill Meredith, I will keep you informed. Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 28 Jun - 10:49

The Guys name is Rudy? apparently he was charged with Knox and Sollecito.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 28 Jun - 12:15

Unfortunately 'rudy' is just as an unreliable as the child murderer.

He has changed his story more times that we have had hot dinner.

This time, though, as he has said, he has not reason to lie he's telling the truth.

My take is.....'rudy' and Knox and her b/f are as guilty as hell and he has nothing to lose now and has got fed up with knox's lies, she probably instigated the whole thing, she is the only one that knew Meredith was going to be in the flat and it was her that argued with Meredith which started the whole sorry episode off.

They were ALL drugged up to the eyeballs as the b/f said to his friend the next day...'I never want to go through a trip like I did last night... ever again'....

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 28 Jun - 12:24

kitti wrote:Unfortunately 'rudy' is just as an unreliable as the child murderer.

He has changed his story more times that we have had hot dinner.

This time, though, as he has said, he has not reason to lie he's telling the truth.

My take is.....'rudy' and Knox and her b/f are as guilty as hell and he has nothing to lose now and has got fed up with knox's lies, she probably instigated the whole thing, she is the only one that knew Meredith was going to be in the flat and it was her that argued with Meredith which started the whole sorry episode off.

Well kitti you have obviously followed the case more closely and if there is a Jury, that they will see through all the lies.

They were ALL drugged up to the eyeballs as the b/f said to his friend the next day...'I never want to go through a trip like I did last night... ever again'....

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Tue 28 Jun - 14:14

Hi panda kitti it was said yesterday that people connected to Knox,s b f had paid large sums of money to these prisoners to say it was,nt Knox & bf why the court is allowing this fiasco to go on is beyond me and many others i should think.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 28 Jun - 14:41

They weren't allowed in the trial and are only here due to pressure.

They keep harping on about the DNA.....blood found on a knife that belonged to knox's b/f and made reference to their being NO DNA at all off Knox in the apt.

The apt was meticulously cleaned by Knox and her b/f....smacks off no DNA off Madeleine being in the apt even tho she had been their neally a week.

No DNA is worse than their being a little DNA....doesn't stand right for me....DNA is just a small part off the case...their are guilty people walking around today due to DNA and I feel that Knox has jumped on that bandwagon.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 28 Jun - 14:43

I would also like to say....he's a child murderer, in this country child murderes are kept SEPERATE from other inmates for their own safety....just a thought.....if this is so in the USA...how did he talk to rudy?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 28 Jun - 14:47

halfamo wrote:Hi panda kitti it was said yesterday that people connected to Knox,s b f had paid large sums of money to these prisoners to say it was,nt Knox & bf why the court is allowing this fiasco to go on is beyond me and many others i should think.

Let's also not forget.....the b/f has family in law enforcement .....the same law enforcement he rang up the next day whilst standing outside the apt to report a break in whilst different law enforcements officers had turned up looking for the owner off the phone.....why not tell them off the break in....why ring a family member up to report it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 28 Jun - 14:50

Let's talk about the break in or rather fake break in.

It was established that the window was broken AFTER someone had ransacked the room....glass was found on TOP off the dishevelled things.

If their had been a REAL break in.....the glass would off been on the floor UNDER the things that had been shrewn all over the floor
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Tue 28 Jun - 15:31

From memory kitti was,nt it also said that the rock which was said to have been thrown through the window was to big it could,nt possibly been used.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 30 Jun - 14:31

A short announcement earlier today said the DNA evidence is questionable.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 1 Jul - 5:37

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-neverending-nightmare-of-amanda-knox-20110627?page=1

Have only just begun to take an interest in this case and just read the article above, which may or may not shed light? (apologies if already posted).
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jul - 6:33

Wintabells wrote:http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-neverending-nightmare-of-amanda-knox-20110627?page=1

Have only just begun to take an interest in this case and just read the article above, which may or may not shed light? (apologies if already posted).

Thanks Wintabells, very informative, a Lot to read, Iv"e just read the first 3 pages. Actually, I didn"t follow this case from the beginning but it"s good
to read about the characters involved. Kitti is the one I think has been following this case from the beginning and is convinced of Knox"s guilt, when she
sees your link I "m sure she will have something to say. Murder of Meredith Kercher - Page 9 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next