Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 years this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980

5 posters

Go down

30 years  this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980 Empty 30 years this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 9 Aug - 10:12

and now files have been released to the media with files of the jury 4 men had to be talked into finding lindy guilty...... i have always believed lindy chamberlian i dont agree with them leaving the baby alsleep in the tent but they were not as far away as the mcanns amd darwin does have dingos ...... azaria was never found ........ i was one when azaria vanished and it is sitll being discussed to this day the mcanns better get used to being talked about for decades!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
30 years  this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10030 years  this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

30 years  this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980 Empty Re: 30 years this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980

Post  Guest Mon 9 Aug - 10:14

Justiceforallkids wrote:and now files have been released to the media with files of the jury 4 men had to be talked into finding lindy guilty...... i have always believed lindy chamberlian i dont agree with them leaving the baby alsleep in the tent but they were not as far away as the mcanns amd darwin does have dingos ...... azaria was never found ........ i was one when azaria vanished and it is sitll being discussed to this day the mcanns better get used to being talked about for decades!!!

I dont believe she was guilty either. Yes Guilty of leaving her child unattended but not of murder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

30 years  this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980 Empty Re: 30 years this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 9 Aug - 10:20

Antoinette wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:and now files have been released to the media with files of the jury 4 men had to be talked into finding lindy guilty...... i have always believed lindy chamberlian i dont agree with them leaving the baby alsleep in the tent but they were not as far away as the mcanns amd darwin does have dingos ...... azaria was never found ........ i was one when azaria vanished and it is sitll being discussed to this day the mcanns better get used to being talked about for decades!!!

I dont believe she was guilty either. Yes Guilty of leaving her child unattended but not of murder.
exactly aiden is like 35 now and to this day is still severly traumatised by what he saw on that night there was blood in the tent on sleeping bags and personal items etc
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
30 years  this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10030 years  this week since azaria vanished on august 17th 1980 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 9 Aug - 11:14

it makes me wonder if the mcann twins may remember something later on in life!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Aug - 11:19

Justiceforallkids wrote:it makes me wonder if the mcann twins may remember something later on in life!!!

When my daughter was about 7/8 years old (can't recall exactly!) she had what she described as 'a very scary dream.' She was looking up at bright lights and there were people looking at her, but they were just 'half people,' no legs and they were covered in green with only their eyes showing. My daughter was born by Caesarian section. Could be?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Mon 9 Aug - 11:51

Wah!!!
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 9 Aug - 11:54

Rachel Nickell's little boy was only two. He was a able to give a detailed description (with the help of trained psychologists.)

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Aug - 11:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:it makes me wonder if the mcann twins may remember something later on in life!!!

When my daughter was about 7/8 years old (can't recall exactly!) she had what she described as 'a very scary dream.' She was looking up at bright lights and there were people looking at her, but they were just 'half people,' no legs and they were covered in green with only their eyes showing. My daughter was born by Caesarian section. Could be?

Wow that is scary Annaesse!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Aug - 12:50

My wee one was able to accurately describe being "under the sea and a great big shark swam right over his head". He was about 5 or 6 at the time. We had gone to Deep Sea World in Blackpool when he was still a baby in arms, and we stood on this moving platform thing which takes you through a perspex tunnel where all the fish were. And yes - a huge Nurse Shark did swim right over our heads! I was gobsmacked when he came out with this as it wasn't something we dicussed, to us it was just another day out and TBH I had forgotton all about the shark until he brought it up. He also remembered a huge butterfly landing on his buggy when we went to Butterfly World, and he would have been about 2 at that time.

I would not be surprised at all if Anna's daughter was describing the surgeons. If those poor twins did witness anything at all, it won't be a secret for ever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 9 Aug - 12:57

regan the youngest pretended to be asleep that night he was 4 and asleep and he felt the dingo walk over him and woke up and played dead thats when the dingo would have got the baby....
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Aug - 12:59

The Famous Grouse wrote:My wee one was able to accurately describe being "under the sea and a great big shark swam right over his head". He was about 5 or 6 at the time. We had gone to Deep Sea World in Blackpool when he was still a baby in arms, and we stood on this moving platform thing which takes you through a perspex tunnel where all the fish were. And yes - a huge Nurse Shark did swim right over our heads! I was gobsmacked when he came out with this as it wasn't something we dicussed, to us it was just another day out and TBH I had forgotton all about the shark until he brought it up. He also remembered a huge butterfly landing on his buggy when we went to Butterfly World, and he would have been about 2 at that time.

I would not be surprised at all if Anna's daughter was describing the surgeons. If those poor twins did witness anything at all, it won't be a secret for ever.

I thought she was describing the surgeons and 'half people,' kind of made sense since they'd have been standing over the table.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Aug - 13:01

They would also have been wearing long surgical gowns, so all you would see were the feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 9 Aug - 13:06

My ex, now this is true as his mum told me, remembers being carried up the stairs and his mum stumbling and tripping and neally dropping him.

HE WAS 6 DAYS OLD!!

Now, my ex told his mother this and she was astonished as she had completely forgot about it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down