Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy

Go down

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy Empty Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy

Post  Guest Tue 17 Aug - 22:09

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy

Thursday 8th October 2009

A BOY described how he had sex with a woman in the bedroom of her Southampton flat while friends slept inches away.

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy ?type=display

The youngster claimed Clair Winkworth, 24, told him to “sit back and relax” when he told her he just wanted to go to sleep.

In a recorded interview carried out at Shirley police station, he told DC Claire Mason he was sleeping on a bed with his best friend while Winkworth, in just her underwear, lay on a mattress below with two young girls.

“Clair pulled me down and started to kiss me,”

he recalled. “I was just like ‘I wanna go to sleep’, so I tried to get back up but she pulled me back down.”

He claimed that she waited until everyone else had fallen asleep before initiating the sex, despite him telling her that he wanted to go to sleep. The boy claimed that he told her to go away but she kissed him and said ‘Just sit back and relax’.

He told DC Mason he then pushed Winkworth away, got up and fell asleep.

The prosecution claim Winkworth played truth or dare and “sex dice” games with four children at her Redbridge Towers flat and had allowed the boys to commit sex acts with her.

Prosecutor Peter Towler alleged: “Some children would go off into different rooms with each other with the knowledge and encouragement of the defendant and sometimes she would go into one of the rooms with one of the boys.”

The girls lap-danced in pyjamas in front of the boys while she sat on a sofa wearing only bra and pants.

Winkworth allegedly told the children: “Whatever goes in this flat, stays in this flat.”

She denies seven charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and one charge of indecent assault and having sexual activity with a child.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4671688.Woman__had_sex_with_child_/

Clair Winkworth denies playing sex games with children at her Redbridge home

http://www.thisishampshire.net/news/4668278.Woman__gave_lap_dance_to_children_/

Clair Winkworth's Bebo Account

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=19225819

Also known to use Facebook & MSN

Oh!! she's also an alleged supporter of the McCanns as she has subscribed to the following link on her Bebo page:-

x-GetMaddieHome-x

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy 3852883158a4367834662b233122195ml

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4066092379
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy Empty Re: Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy

Post  Guest Tue 17 Aug - 22:09

Friday 9th October 2009

A 24-YEAR-OLD plied young children with alcohol and taught them how to lap dance during a sleepover at her Southampton flat, a Court heard.

Southampton Crown Court was told that Clair Winkworth performed lap dances in skimpy underwear for two boys then tried to teach her “dirty dancing” moves to two of their girl pals who were watching.

Jurors were played a videotaped interview with one of the girls in which she told how she “was having none of it” and “didn’t want to know” how to do it as she was too young.

‘Sex tips’ The girl told how Winkworth also offered her sex tips which she said left her feeling “sick” because she was telling it to “little kids”.

On the third day of a trial, the court heard further allegations that Winkworth played “truth or dare” and “sex dice” games with four children at her Redbridge Towers flat and allowed two boys to commit sex acts determined by the roll of her dice, which bore words such as “suck”, “tickle”, “lick” and “nibble”.

Jurors yesterday heard the girl and one of the boys tell how Winkworth downed neat vodka and shared around a bottle of Smirnoff Ice.

One of the boys explained how he became good friends with Winkworth and would sleep over on Friday nights while her baby daughter was staying with grandparents.

In a recorded interview, the boy told how on three occasions he performed sex acts on Winkworth during the games.

The boy also recalled how Winkworth started to give him a lap dance in her living room to the song Loosen Up My Buttons, Babe, a favourite with her boyfriend. The boy said he was left “embarrassed”.

Asked why he thought she did that, the boy said: “It’s just to give us experience when we’re older, I think.”

He added Winkworth had told him to keep what went on in the flat a secret: “Whatever you say, whatever we do or whatever we say in this flat stays in this flat.’’ Asked what he thought she meant, the boy said: “We are not allowed to spread it. You’re not allowed to tell your parents.’’ Winkworth denies seven charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, one charge each of sexual activity with a child and one of indecent assault.

Proceeding.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4674685.Woman____taught_kids_lap_dancing___/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy Empty Re: Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy

Post  Guest Tue 17 Aug - 22:10

Girl denies making up story about Clair Winkworth

Tuesday 13th October 2009

A TEENAGE girl denied making up a story in which a Southampton woman allegedly performed sex acts on children during a sleepover.

The victim – one of four children involved – said claims that Clair Winkworth had in fact gone to bed were “a lie” when she gave video evidence at Southampton Crown Court.

Jurors had previously heard claims that Winkworth, 24, played Truth or Dare and “sex dice” games with the four youngsters aged 11-13, when they stayed the night at her Redbridge Towers home.

During the evening Winkworth – a mother-of-one – allegedly performed lap dances on two boys and allowed them to commit sex acts with her.

The girl, who is now a Year 10 pupil at school, was the last of the four victims to give evidence.

During cross examination, Winkworth’s defence barrister Michelle Clarke, said: “I suggest to you that all that Clair did before she went to bed that night was some funny dancing, that the lap dancing never happened, that the crawling across the carpet never happened.”

The girl replied: “That’s a lie, it did happen. Why would I want to do that. I wouldn’t want to go through all the embarrassment.”

Winkworth denies seven charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, one charge each of sexual activity with a child and one of indecent assault.

Proceeding.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4678100.Girl_denies_making_up_stories_about_woman_performing_sex_acts/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Aug - 22:11

Clair Winkworth claims she was trying to help boy stay out of trouble

Thursday 15th October 2009

A WOMAN accused of committing sex acts with children claimed she allowed a boy to stay at her flat to keep him out of trouble and off the streets.

Giving evidence at Southampton Crown Court for the first time yesterday, Clair Winkworth said she was “totally shocked” when she was arrested over claims that she had engaged in sexual activity with children and had intercourse with one boy.

The 24-year-old told jurors that she got friendly with one of the children initially who used to stay overnight at her Southampton flat.

Asked whether she thought if it was inappropriate that a woman of her age should be allowing a young boy to stay, Winkworth said: “I just thought he was a teenager and rather than get into trouble it would keep him off the street. He used to get picked on so he was safe from the violence that was going on, on the estate.”

She added: “But now I wish I had never let him in at all.”

Winkworth was asked by her defence counsel about events during a sleepover in February at her Redbridge Towers home that gave rise to most of the allegations.

The boy, she said, had asked her if three of his friends could come, another boy and two girls.

Winkworth is accused of teaching the girls how to lap dance in front of the two boys. She is also accused of playing sex games with them and inciting sexual activity.

The 24-year-old denied all of the claims as “lies” but did admit to telling the two boys off after catching them taking sex toys out of a chest of drawers in her bedroom .

She said she went to sleep at around 10pm to 11pm in her own bedroom while all the children slept in her child’s bedroom while the youngster stayed with family.

Winkworth said she was not concerned about four youngsters sleeping together in the same room.

Under cross examination Winkworth was asked why she thought the four children would make the story up. She replied that she thought it was part of a plot so she would lose custody of her child.

She denies seven charges of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and one charge of indecent assault and having sexual activity with a child.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4684209.Sex_acts_accused__was_trying_to_keep_boy_out_of_trouble_/

Don't you get the feeling this stupid woman has convicted herself? No jury is ever going to believe 11-13 year old children make up "plots" so mother's loose custody of their children. She's going down!! To think this mother supported the McCanns and joined a support group to find Madeleine because she has a young daughter of her own (check out her Facebook account) yet here she is in a court of law blatantly calling 11-13 year old children liers & plotters. How ironic!

Clair Winkworth's Facebook Account

https://www.facebook.com/people/Clair-Winkworth/1193684474
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Aug - 22:12

Clair Winkworth found guilty over child sex games

Saturday 17th October 2009

A PREGNANT mother has been found guilty of sexually abusing children in her Southampton flat.

Now, Clair Winkworth, who has a three-year-old daughter, faces jail.

She was convicted yesterday of eight charges involving two boys and two girls after tempting them into sex games.

Remanding her in custody for reports, Judge John Boggis QC told her: “This court has had to listen to the most disgusting things you did to these children.

“They were truly awful. You can expect a custodial sentence.”

Fair-haired Winkworth, wearing a blue tracksuit with yellow stripes on the sleeves, clenched her fist and grinned when jurors unanimously acquitted of her of sexually assaulting one boy who claimed he had had intercourse with her.

She threw back her head and sat open mouthed when the jury foreman announced the first of the guilty verdicts but then showed no emotion when she was convicted of the remainder on 10-2 majority verdicts.

Jurors had retired for more than seven hours in deliberation.

Winkworth was arrested following a complaint from the father of one of the children.

During the eight day trial at the city crown court, jurors heard of games involving Truth or Dare and Sex Dice at her Redbridge Towers home.

They led to the youngsters pairing off in to different rooms to commit sex acts. She had also encouraged boys to touch her body.

In one video taped interview with a police officer conducted in front of his mother, a boy described how the girls and Winkworth lap danced in front of him and his best friend when they only had boxer shorts on. The girls were dressed in pyjamas and she sat on the settee dressed in red lacy underwear.

Jurors heard of games played with two dice. One had the words ‘suck’, tickle,’ ‘lick’ and ‘nibble, and the other was marked with various rooms in the flat.

The youth explained: “Say I went first. I rolled it.

Say, it was ‘lick’ and I had to pick someone.We would have to go there and I have to lick part of her body.”

When police searched her flat, they seized a Valentine’s card and two thongs one of the boys had given her, as well as a sex game and sex toys.

Winkworth was found guilty of seven counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and one of having sexual activity with a child.

She denied all the allegations, claiming the children had made up the story as part of a plot so that she would lose custody of her daughter.

After the trial, DC Clair Mason, the officer in the case, told the Echo: “This was an unusual case but we take all offences against children seriously and thoroughly investigate them.”

http://www.thisishampshire.net/news/4688338.Woman_faces_jail_over_sex_acts_with_children/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Aug - 22:13

Clair Winkworth jailed for playing sex games with children in Southampton

Saturday 12th December 2009

A YOUNG mum is today beginning a four-year jail sentence after sexually abusing young children and tempting them into sex games at her flat.

Clair Winkworth's Press Photo

Clair Winkworth accused of having sex with young boy 19225819a7380074668l
Clair Winkworth's BEBO Photos (me n m8s) - Clair Winkworth is the woman on the left.

http://www.bebo.com/c/photos/view?MemberId=19225819&PhotoAlbumId=7380055161&PhotoId=7380074668

Clair Winkworth lap danced and played truth or dare and sex dice games with the four youngsters when they stayed the night at her Southampton home.

The 24-year-old, who has a 3-year-old daughter and is pregnant with her second child, was convicted of eight charges involving two boys and two girls.

Judge John Boggis QC branded her “disgusting” and “perverted.”

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4791522.Woman_jailed_for_child_sex_games/

Anonymous

Back to top Go down