Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another child lost due to parents stupidity

+2
ann_chovey
AnnaEsse
6 posters

Go down

Another child lost due to parents stupidity Empty Another child lost due to parents stupidity

Post  Sandi Sun 29 Aug - 18:03

I was just reading about the poor child in Dublin that has been murdered, is it not about time that parents should be held accountable if anything happens to their child.

This little girl was only 12 yrs old and she told her parents at MIDNIGHT I am going out for a while and will be back soon.

What parent allows a 12 year old child out at midnight? I suspect there will be sympathy for this family but if they had thought about things and just said no they would today be having Sunday lunch with their daughter without the pain of grief and facing a future without their daughter.

Seems the McCanns are not the only people to fail children.

The schoolgirl had left her home in the Village development off the Porterstown Road in the Blanchardstown area just after midnight on Saturday morning, telling family members she would be back soon.

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/national-news/teenager-held-in-girl-death-probe-2315876.html
Sandi
Sandi
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 266
Warning :
Another child lost due to parents stupidity Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another child lost due to parents stupidity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Another child lost due to parents stupidity Empty Re: Another child lost due to parents stupidity

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 29 Aug - 18:24

Thanks Sandi. That is horrendous! I think a 12 year-old should be home by about 9pm on school days and about 10pm if visiting friends at the weekend and the parents know how she is getting home etc.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Another child lost due to parents stupidity Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another child lost due to parents stupidity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another child lost due to parents stupidity Empty Re: Another child lost due to parents stupidity

Post  ann_chovey Sun 29 Aug - 19:17

tragic, so she went for a spin on her bike at midnight, where on earth did the family think she was going?
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandi Sun 29 Aug - 19:56

It is just unbelievable really, who in their right mind would allow any child out at midnight?
Sandi
Sandi
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 266
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 29 Aug - 22:02

I am so sick to my stomach for that little girl.....it is really hard to think that a mam and dad didnt bat an eyelid and only called the gardai at 2 am,,,,,,,,and we are left feeling bad when we think the mam and dad should have looked after her better,,,
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Sun 29 Aug - 22:23

Really sickening parents or excuses for same. Another child lost due to parents stupidity 29204
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sun 29 Aug - 22:34

This is so sad and sooooo unnecessary - children should not be allowed to wander the streets at this time of night. I fear that this can only be lack of care by the parent/parents. What on earth were they thinking. So sad.

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down