Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

father runs over 7 month old baby?

2 posters

Go down

father  runs over  7  month old baby? Empty father runs over 7 month old baby?

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 23 Oct - 13:25

Baby critical after car incident
AAP October 23, 2010, 8:26 pm

A seven-month-old boy has been critically injured after his father reportedly accidentally reversed a car into him.

Police confirmed the infant was hurt at a private residence in Stretton, in Brisbane's south, just after 2pm (AEST) on Saturday.

The baby was taken to the city's Mater Children's Hospital where he remains on Saturday night in a critical condition.

Police said they could not disclose full details of the incident because it happened on private property.
The ABC said the boy's father backed into him on the family driveway.

how on earth could you run over a 7 month old baby ona driveway???? most 7 month old babies are barley crawling and please move this mods if its in the wrong spot i just cant get my head around such a young baby being run over
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
father  runs over  7  month old baby? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100father  runs over  7  month old baby? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

father  runs over  7  month old baby? Empty Re: father runs over 7 month old baby?

Post  Angelique Sat 23 Oct - 14:25

JFK

This is awful, I just hope it's not one of those baby carries that people have - you know the one's - they carry them like shopping bags and put them down on the ground - easily done - seen it a lot in car parks. I just hope it's not this in this case. In my opinion they should be banned. It's too easy to forget about them when you put them down.

Angelique

Last edited by Angelique on Sat 23 Oct - 14:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
father  runs over  7  month old baby? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100father  runs over  7  month old baby? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down